Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Is It A Case Of Stupidity Or Love? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It A Case Of Stupidity Or Love? (557 Views)

Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? / It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady / Marry First, Love Later Or Love First, Marry Later? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Case Of Stupidity Or Love? by onos217(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Greetings my people. I'm here with a that has me sizzling with anger like a boiling kettle.What's the issue?

A case where as a lady it's obvious that if you perchance get pregnant for a guy you're dating, the responsibility of catering for such a child will solely rest on your shoulder.

The question is, why then do you widely spread your thigh for a guy who cannot take care of himself let alone cater for you and the child. Moreso, you as a lady you are not financially buoyant neither are your family or guardian. Yet,you stupidly gave up yourself to a rogue who does not have a roof under his head and cannot fend for himself.

Is it a case of stupidity or love? Because this scenario played out itself recently in my vincity. The girl I'm taking about now is bleeding and reeling in serious pain after having home birth. No money to take her to the hospital. Even the naming of the child had to be done by the church close by.
I don't understand how some girls live their life.
May be somebody out there will make me understand.

(1) (Reply)

Parents In The House Pls Read / Kenyan Woman Sues Her 'bishop' Husband For Sleeping With His Niece (pics) / Why You Must Love Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.