Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers (2289 Views)

"There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says / Why Are More Nigerian Girls Becoming Golddiggers?? / Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by BlindAngel: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Please pardon my english.
I don't mean to but i just have to say the truth, yes %99 of naija girls are golddiggers and heavy pretenders.
My girlfriend is from ben-rep (Cotonou) she presently lives with her aunt here in Nigeria, i met her early february and i must confess she is my life and everything i love her with all my heart.
Although am very broke now but she is still with me everyday and every time and i can swear with my life that the only money i have spent on her since feb till date is #200 and that #200 is by fire by force before she accepted it from me, it was when she saw that i was getting very angry that she just collected it. although i have offered her money like 6more times but she always refuses money from me (always), i know you will insult me and also insult her but she is far more precious than Gold and diamond put together.
Morning... Afternoon...eveling she always brings food for me to eat and she knows how to cook all foods and her soup is veryyy sweet she always do this daily till i stopped her never to bring food to me again which she refused and continue bringing me food daily till she saw i was very angry and serious about before she stopped, reason i stopped her its because it looks somehow to me. I will prould say that till i knew her in early feb till date there is no single day that have passed that i have not seen her in this life (only two times that i have not seen her in a whole day since i knew her, i have not lived two days straight without seeing her.
Although i knew their house but i have not entered once because of her wicked aunt, all the days of this life right from feb till date that i have been seeing her daily, she is the one that always come visiting throughout all the times i have seen her, they have 3borehole tanks on their compound but she added something inside the tank to make it have an ordour which made them not to use the tank water for cooking, everyday she will carry heavy bucked of water on her head that she is going to fetch water just to come see me, i have warned her severally to stop but she refused. Her answer was if she don't see me for just a day (one day) as she calls it. She will fall sick. She always knees down to beg me that i should not barred her from fetching water just to see me, that its her only hope for her to see me. Sometimes she will start crying when begging me. And i will felt so much pity that i also cry when i saw her crying.
To talk about beauty she is so very much more beautiful with pink starchy lips, with very big brest and medium ass, she is ebony in colour.
I remembed the day i wanted to travel to Asaba for just 4days mhen we were just discussing normally when i noticed some changes in her mood, before i could ask what is wrong she bursted into an uncontrollable tears, mhen she kept on crying crying and crying there was nothing i could do to stop her she cried and cried and cried but no way, i don't know what to do any longer and i din't know when i started crying oh Jesus Christ. when she saw me crying, when she saw my tears. its not something i can explain i will just skip that.
I don't think that there is anything in this world that can seperate her from me in this world---nothing
she has promised me with her life times without number that even if i don't have money in this life she will never and ever leave me, she has taught me so many things about life and how life is not always about money that no rich dude alive can ever use money to deceive her, and all her words are so true. She is the one always and always and always warning me that if i want to start life i should start with a room (one room) that i should never rent a room and parlour or a self contain for a start, that even if i lived in that one room all my life she will always be with me, she is ever ready to be with me no matter how life seems difficult, i have told her countless times without number that if i don't have money in this life that i can't marry her, and her answer are always thesame that no matter what she will always be with me, that am the only one in this life that she must marry.
I know you will not understand, but i have never and ever seen a girl all my life like her. And also she does not pretend lile naija girls she is just straight, when she first fell in love with me some months back she never hide her feelings for me, anytime she comes around she always sits on my laps, if am lying down she will lie on top me and so on. That was when i got the signal and i told her straight away that i want her to be my girl friend, she is 24years old now, i dis-flowered her when she was 23 (early this year), even before she lost her virginity to me. Her love for me was the strongest i have ever seen all my life.
(although i must confess, because i was being selfish because it was strongly against her will, but i took advantage of her through the love she has for me, it was not easy though)
she does not pretend like naija girls i said so because if its rainy and she is around me or feeling cold she always tell me straight that she needs sex without pretending that she was feeling cold and other styles that naija girls uses, she tells me straight to my face (Daniel come fucck me) or (My love cold dey catch me con touch me small naaa) e.t.c

abeg my fingers dey pain me the ones when i type don do. If i decided to continue to type all what is happening between us, the whole of nairaland cannot accomodate it.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
first love is always like that.. it's only when you break her heart by dumping or cheat on her .... then the next guy that want her will pay the price for your sins

so enjoy your life while it last..

what i will advice you is since she doesn't ask you for money try and get her something like a gift..maybe a clothe if you can afford it ...just make it a surprise

in that regard, she will feel on top of the world and always look for a way to make you happy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by BlindAngel: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
carmag:
first love is always like that.. it's only when you break her heart by dumping or cheat on her .... then the next guy that want her will pay the price for your sins

so enjoy your life while it last..

what i will advice you is since she doesn't ask you for money try and get her something like a gift..maybe a clothe if you can afford it ...just make it a surprise

in that regard, she will feel on top of the world and always look for a way to make you happy

Thank you very much mr, your types are very rare, when i first opened my thread i was hoping to see an insult from a fellow nairalanders until i saw your comment, and i must confess am shocked.
We have had some little querrel in the past, although our love was not strong as at then, i have walked out of her in public, shouted at her e.t.c hours later i ll feel highly remourseful and prepare to beg her when she comes, but to my surprise she will start begging me to forgive her when she comes. I will be so shocked. But still i ll always drop my pride down to still ask her for forgiveness because i know am the one who was supposed to ask for it and not the other way round.
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by kaziblake(f): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Congratulations
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by czarr(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
She get sister? grin
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by MrTeymee(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
czarr:
She get sister? grin

She get two sisters? grin
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by BlindAngel: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
czarr:
She get sister? grin
Yes sir she told me she has two elder sisters, but they äre both married. Although i have never seen any of them, but she has told me alot about them.
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by naijacentric(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
am not defendin naija gurls but i think naija men are ones who spoilt dis ladies d same as dey are doin in other african countries but kip dat babe tight u mite not see any like her enjoy!
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by BlindAngel: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
naijacentric:
am not defendin naija gurls but i think naija men are ones who spoilt dis ladies d same as dey are doin in other african countries but kip dat babe tight u mite not see any like her enjoy!
Thank you sir, that is exactly the world am always saying to my self, (i can never and ever find any girl like her)
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by vchykp(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
she's nice, she's good, she's lovely... yea, every man wants that kind of girl, but be 90% sure that you two wont end up together, she's like a promo to you (offer valid while stock last), its not as though i'm wishing you bad, but guys are ass hole, you will end up running away if you impregnate her, or probably feel she's not good enough for you if you start making little change, am sure of what am saying, you'll dump her one day and jump back to 9ja girls (LovePeddler), so bro that was a nyc thread you created, but those shit you wrote does not move me, am not convinced u'll end up with her.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by BlindAngel: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
vchykp:
she's nice, she's good, she's lovely... yea, every man wants that kind of girl, but be 90% sure that you two wont end up together, she's like a promo to you (offer valid while stock last), its not as though i'm wishing you bad, but guys are ass hole, you will end up running away if you impregnate her, or probably feel she's not good enough for you if you start making little change, am sure of what am saying, you'll dump her one day and jump back to 9ja girls (LovePeddler), so bro that was a nyc thread you created, but those shit you wrote does not move me, am not convinced u'll end up with her.
Like i said before, you won't understand. I have always made this vow to my self and i will always continue till i failed to keep it and my time comes
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by AfroKnight: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy
This is the funniest love story I've ever read. The love dey shack you now. grin

I must still tell you congratulations. It's not everyday that a guy meets a truly committed partner.
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by vchykp(m): 12:35am On Jul 30, 2016
BlindAngel:

Like i said before, you won't understand. I have always made this vow to my self and i will always continue till i failed to keep it and my time comes : if i later made it in life or i imprenate her and i later failed to marry her then let God Almighty who is the judge of all judge, take my life 3days to my weeding day. This is my vow before God and man. And may it be so in @ Jesus name.
I rest my case.

Just hope you keep to your word
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by BlindAngel: 8:49am On Jul 30, 2016
vchykp:

Just hope you keep to your word
. I will never and ever go back on my words sir.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by passionate87(m): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2016
bro my advice for you is to hold on to this love o plz don't to be a jerk to this lady in question or else u will later regret it. I won't have believe ur story if I'm not experiencing similar Thing but point of correction not all naija gals are money lovers some can love to a fault till someone breaks their heart and they change.
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by CaptainRahl(m): 6:43am On Jul 31, 2016
cool
czarr:
She get sister? grin
bad guy! cool
czarr:
She get sister? grin
bad guy!
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by faith551(m): 6:45am On Jul 31, 2016
That's true and genuine love man and I my wish for you is that it continues that way, but there's something I must tell you

(1) You deflowered her? 90% of girls have that unshakable bond with the guy that deflowered them,but there are still chances she's that good naturally.
Once had such, she wasn't a virgin tho,she ended up running back into the arms of her first love when the ugly guy came into town
(just trying to say we have such girls in Nigeria too) smiley
happy sunday
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by Suspectzero(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2016
It's all good till it's no longer good. My advice is stay on your toes, don't relax and think you got her locked forever no matter how much I love yous or devotion she shows. Women can flip or be flipped (by some other dude) at any time. Never let your A game slip.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by Syphax(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2016
OP, are you okay?
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by BlindAngel: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
passionate87:
bro my advice for you is to hold on to this love o plz don't to be a jerk to this lady in question or else u will later regret it. I won't have believe ur story if I'm not experiencing similar Thing but point of correction not all naija gals are money lovers some can love to a fault till someone breaks their heart and they change.
As am typing this now, she just came back from church just now and she gave me a goldnecklace and a watch just now, she also bought indomie with friedegg for me to eat.
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by baranzy(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Why I no dey see the kind type girl get sef....all this crase grls wey full town no dey gree person meet beta ones....can you Imagine a 21yrs old 300lvl student asking me for 30k to buy phone for her grand mother on her birthday....that I shud prove to her that I love her by giving her the money......na only laff me just dey laff since o......even me as am working and making money my mum wud reject such gift from me sef....not to talk of grand mother wey I no even sabi sef....babes I tire for una o....lol

1 Like

Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by BlindAngel: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
faith551:
That's true and genuine love man and I my wish for you is that it continues that way, but there's something I must tell you

(1) You deflowered her? 90% of girls have that unshakable bond with the guy that deflowered them,but there are still chances she's that good naturally.
Once had such, she wasn't a virgin tho,she ended up running back into the arms of her first love when the ugly guy came into town
(just trying to say we have such girls in Nigeria too) smiley
happy sunday
That is not true in my own case, even before i dis-flowered her, she has that unshakable and unconditional love for me. She is even here with me right now, applying eardrop into my ear which she bought, am feeling pains inside my ear for some days now.
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by BlindAngel: 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
Suspectzero:
It's all good till it's no longer good. My advice is stay on your toes, don't relax and think you got her locked forever no matter how much I love yous or devotion she shows. Women can flip or be flipped (by some other dude) at any time. Never let your A game slip.
You won't understand, you don't know this girl am talking about and the type of heart she carries, i just can't explain it.
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
the post is too long
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by FreeSpirited: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
BlindAngel:

Like i said before, you won't understand. I have always made this vow to my self and i will always continue till i failed to keep it and my time comes : if i later made it in life or i imprenate her and i later failed to marry her then let God Almighty who is the judge of all judge, take my life 3days to my weeding day. This is my vow before God and man. And may it be so in @ Jesus name.
I rest my case.
Bros, how old are you way love dey shack you like this? you better not place a permanent curse on yourself. You can love without tying yourself with vow or curse.
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by Suspectzero(m): 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
BlindAngel:

You won't understand, you don't know this girl am talking about and the type of heart she carries, i just can't explain it.

Okay, keep us updated if possible.
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by waywardpikin: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Look here Mr BlindAngel, when she finally breaks your heart don't come back here to complain. You never see anything you dey open mouth. Shior...
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by waywardpikin: 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
BlindAngel:

I rest my case.

Bro I'm sure you meant WEDDING DAY not WEEDING DAY. No try do 419 with God and man combined. Besides, I'm sure you smoke weed everyday. Repent. angry
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by adegeye38(m): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
There seems to be more to this girl that meets the eyes,
Just be watchful.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by Hushee(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
adegeye38:
There seems to be more to this girl that meets the eyes,
Just be watchful.
Here we go again.
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by dreylistick(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Your matter need prayer
Re: The Girl Who So Very Much Loves Me + Naija Girls Are Pretenders And Golddiggers by BlindAngel: 8:14am On Aug 01, 2016
waywardpikin:

Bro I'm sure you meant WEDDING DAY not WEEDING DAY. No try do 419 with God and man combined. Besides, I'm sure you smoke weed everyday. Repent. angry
Everybody has a right to his or her opiniop, you can post ur own opinion without the insults bro.
Happy new month, and have a blissful day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls Like Popping Pimples On Guys Body?? / How To Train Ur Gf/wife Etc.... / This Guy Took X - Rated Photos Of Himself To Usher In The New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.