Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,586 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates (30638 Views)

The National Universities Commission Suspends Recruitment / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Chocho4real(m): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2016
They keep rising our hope often, could this be it? Let's just give it a trial sha.

Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by highmood(m): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2016
geodemainguy:
That's how institution/commision recruit, they love the method of applying in person. Majority of Nigeria University use this method. Don't you know that its an avenue to limit the number of applicant because of proximity.
and is that fair when so many qualified individuals who may have be disadvantaged for one reason or the other can easily do that at the comfort of thier homes. Meanwhile we all know most of those resumes will be dumped in the refuse been.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Pope22(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2016
The kind of screening u will undergo for this job eehh. People that screen universities, only God knws how they will screen u for this job. All those As and Bs in ur transcript, don't be surprised if they ask u to go and rewrite those exams again with the current people in the university u graduated from.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by berbs112(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2016
Is this position opened to both BSc and HND.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Jombojombo(m): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2016
vincent10:
I am not a northerner. Can I still apply?

Am afraid no
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Jombojombo(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2016
Fingerprinter:
I'm in batch a, so no need

Man don't limit urself, apply first and get the job. Let it now be that ur NYSC discharge certificate prevent you frm being employed.
There will always be a way out when that happens. By the way, you don't even know how long the recruitment process will last.
You will pass out by March next year am sure!
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Mariojane(f): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2016
vincent10:
I am not a northerner. Can I still apply?
lolz. Go nd marry a northerner to have a chance
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Mariojane(f): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2016
vincent10:

Are you a graduate?

10 Cvs and not 10 handwriting application.
wicked Question. Lolz
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by lonelydora: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2016
obinna2nv:
Where is Nipost located at Trans-Amadi, PH?

Before Stallion motors as if you are going to MotherCat

Ten copies for what? Is it a Directors positions?
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by vera202(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2016
This present & past Govt hv continued to take the youths of dis country 4 a fool. D positions they advertised hv already been filled with dere own people, d interview was done abt 2 months ago. Dis is been done jst 4 formality. I am nt saying u shldn't apply, u can as well try ur luck bt dis is d plain truth. Let us all know dat they are deceiving us. We need to b wise
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Chimzy2(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2016
377:
Hi people you can send your CVs to me to help u submit them for you. I stay here in Abuja just submitted mine yesterday. You can reach me on 08060278222 or 08188024422 mail kingsyo2003@yahoo
Com one love my people to error in trying God is always with us.
can u help me a brother please.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2016
vera202:
This present & past Govt hv continued to take the youths of dis country 4 a fool. D positions they advertised hv already been filled with dere own people, d interview was done abt 2 months ago. Dis is been done jst 4 formality. I am nt saying u shldn't apply, u can as well try ur luck bt dis is d plain truth. Let us all know dat they are deceiving us. We need to b wise

Two months ago ke oga, ur such a pathetic liar. Why do you have to lie or say something you dont know? Is it intentionally to discourage people so only you can apply? Ur a very bad person oo...
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Chiadikaobi(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
guy hw far the stuff dey start next week monday.. no dull me ooour support is needed
my mind dey am
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by zicoraads: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2016
This EFCC people, when the list go comot? undecided sad

And anyone who takes those who are asking questions like...'Am not from the north, can I still apply' and statements like...'The positions are already filled, it's a waste of time.' Take them serious at your own peril. They are usually the ones to apply first grin angry
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Fingerprinter(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Jombojombo:

Man don't limit urself, apply first and get the job. Let it now be that ur NYSC discharge certificate prevent you frm being employed.
There will always be a way out when that happens. By the way, you don't even know how long the recruitment process will last.
You will pass out by March next year am sure!
OK, let me brush up my CV immediately!
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Horlatunj(m): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2016
Plz house which category can I apply for as a Graduate of Biochemistry thanks.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Emeka71(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2016
This should be for Bsc graduates only.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by vera202(m): 10:07am On Jul 29, 2016
Justdulla:

Two months ago ke oga, ur such a pathetic liar. Why do you have to lie or say something you dont know? Is it intentionally to discourage people so only you can apply? Ur a very bad person oo...
My rite up wont stop anyone frm applying 4 d job. I pray u get d job so dat u can also com here 2 to tell us u got it. D problem we hv in dis country is dat we dont wnt to hear any negative tin if it concerns us
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2016
I just went to submit my application... mehn the crowd there aint funny at all oooh.. as in today's envelope alone is over 100 they have received, talkless of the coming days ahead.. E go better sha. One Love Yall
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by funnynation(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

They said 10 copies of CV and a handwritten application letter NOT 10 copies of the handwritten application letter o.
the ten copies of cv should be in one envelope file?
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by funnynation(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2016
geodemainguy:
If you are batch B", yes you can apply, but if your batch A" then hell No. Reason been that your discharge certificate will be required of you during interview. Statistically, if your batch B, you will get your Discharge before the interview.
Is this position opened to both BSc and
HND.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2016
funnynation:

No ten files..... yeye, instead of you to read and comprehend the instruction, u here asking yeye questuon later you sef go dey form graduate.

Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2016
funnynation:

Is this position opened to both BSc and
HND.
Bsc Alone. For Gods sake its NUC. and they clearly stated on the degree minimum of second class lower. Poly doesnt offer such cos they only issue HND/ND.. thats what d officer in charge of collection informed me.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by elsomm(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2016
naijafengist:
National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 for Graduates

National Universities Commission (NUC) is currently receiving applications from suitably and qualified graduates to apply for the all open position of the body.

Are you are graduate and you have always looked forward to working with NUC? This is a great opportunity for you to work with NUC. All you need to do, is to read further and know all that is required for the application.

This is to inform all interested and qualified graduates that National Universities Commission NUC recruitment 2016 for graduates is currently going on. All interested and qualified applicants are hereby implored to apply.

Step to Apply

All interested applicants are to forward 10 copies of the Resume/CV and a handwritten application letter to;

The Office of the Director,
Management Support Services (DMSS),
26, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
PMB 237,
Garki GPO,
Maitama – Abuja.

http://naijalegit.com.ng/national-universities-commission-nuc-recruitment-2016-for-graduates/

Why handwritten? What happened to online collection of CVs?
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Generaloluseye: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2016
can someone send via post office or via courier services
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by funnynation(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2016
Justdulla:

No ten files..... yeye, instead of you to read and comprehend the instruction, u here asking yeye questuon later you sef go dey form graduate.
my brother no insult me join dis our smooth talk nah.. Na my g.f dey find work no bi me. I be comedian/acto, i be self employ, the founder of funny talkative entertainment abuja
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2016
Pls am in lagos. do i have to travel to abuja to submit my application? Please help a sister.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by geodemainguy(m): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2016
funnynation:
Is this position opened to both BSc and HND.
No discrimination. HND and BSC holders are all graduates.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by geodemainguy(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2016
bababububa:
Pls am in lagos. do i have to travel to abuja to submit my application? Please help a sister.
Call a friend in Abuja to do it for you, or you can mobilize someone monetarily to submit for you. I did samething.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by geodemainguy(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2016
Generaloluseye:
can someone send via post office or via courier services
You can also send through your village town crier.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by geodemainguy(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2016
funnynation:

Yes, bundle it inside A3 envelope then write the position you. Applied for at the envelope for easy documentation.
Re: National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates by geodemainguy(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2016
highmood:
and is that fair when so many qualified individuals who may have be disadvantaged for one reason or the other can easily do that at the comfort of thier homes. Meanwhile we all know most of those resumes will be dumped in the refuse been.
You have a point! But on the contrary, those already employed would still have applied if its done online, thereby reducing the chances of those unemployed to be selected.

Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test / My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada / N-Power Records 400,000 Registration In 36 Hours