Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:07 PM

Needs Help With My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Needs Help With My Blog (977 Views)

Too Busy And Needs Help On Updating Your Blogs And Websites? Employ Me. / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / Upload Your Song And Post Article To My Blog Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs Help With My Blog by Botaflica(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
I am grateful for the grace I received to be an active member here on Nairaland and I must say it has been a wonderful experience. Please my brothers, sisters and friends, I need help with my blog, I want it to be more developed than what it is presently, please I need help, anyone who can help me? the blog is ewoimnigeria.. com it is a religious blog where I post my teachings and teachings from other men and women of God. Looking forward to getting responses from you. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Needs Help With My Blog by D34lw4p(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Botaflica:
I am grateful for the grace I received to be an active member here on Nairaland and I must say it has been a wonderful experience. Please my brothers, sisters and friends, I need help with my blog, I want it to be more developed than what it is presently, please I need help, anyone who can help me? the blog is ewoimnigeria.. com it is a religious blog where I post my teachings and teachings from other men and women of God. Looking forward to getting responses from you. Thanks and God bless.
join the community of bloggers and webmasters, www.nct.com.ng there you can easily get answer to all your questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Needs Help With My Blog by hayPizzle(m): 2:11am On Jul 29, 2016
Botaflica:
check www.freshnaijamix..com if u like such design. let me know...I will redesign And rearrange your blog

1 Like

Re: Needs Help With My Blog by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Botaflica:

Message me on 08163817293. Let's talk
Re: Needs Help With My Blog by Botaflica(m): 4:02am On Jul 30, 2016
Sircomeference:

Message me on 08163817293. Let's talk
is this the number you use for Whatsapp
Re: Needs Help With My Blog by Botaflica(m): 4:04am On Jul 30, 2016
hayPizzle:
check www.freshnaijamix..com if u like such design. let me know...I will redesign And rearrange your blog

i like it but please can you make it More informative
Re: Needs Help With My Blog by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2016
D34lw4p:
join the community of bloggers and webmasters, www.nct.com.ng there you can easily get answer to all your questions.
I can't view that website please. It's showing 'owner has reached whatever'
Re: Needs Help With My Blog by bigeagleeye(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2016
visit www.convergenceitc.com...
we are going to change your perception of blogging full time! check my signature
Re: Needs Help With My Blog by D34lw4p(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
MissHatey:
oh, am sorry, the website went down due to too many traffic and our bandwidth was consumed, it will be back soon. Thanks
Re: Needs Help With My Blog by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
D34lw4p:
oh, am sorry, the website went down due to too many traffic and our bandwidth was consumed, it will be back soon. Thanks
Okay.
Re: Needs Help With My Blog by hayPizzle(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Botaflica:

i like it but please can you make it More informative
I can help you design and rearrange your blog to look like freshnaijamix..com or like jointgeeks.con or like todaygeeks.com for a token amount .
Re: Needs Help With My Blog by Botaflica(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
hayPizzle:
I can help you design and rearrange your blog to look like freshnaijamix..com or like jointgeeks.con or like todaygeeks.com for a token amount .

token, OK I'll go back to you asap
Re: Needs Help With My Blog by Botaflica(m): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
bigeagleeye:
visit www.convergenceitc.com...
we are going to change your perception of blogging full time! check my signature

thanks so much but the site is not loading
Re: Needs Help With My Blog by bigeagleeye(m): 6:44am On Jul 31, 2016
Botaflica:

thanks so much but the site is not loading

maybe your network is the issue, try later but better still download the url on Google playstore! Best of luck
Re: Needs Help With My Blog by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Botaflica:

is this the number you use for Whatsapp

Yes
Re: Needs Help With My Blog by lakes99: 3:02am On Aug 01, 2016
Botaflica:

i can help u redesign your blog and also help you register your custom domain (.com, com.ng, net ........etc) with a reputable registrar
if interested holla me and lets talk.

1 Like

Re: Needs Help With My Blog by D34lw4p(m): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2016
MissHatey:
am glad to announce to you that the website is back, you can now join and participate in the community.
Re: Needs Help With My Blog by Botaflica(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
lakes99:

i can help u redesign your blog and also help you register your custom domain (.com, com.ng, net ........etc) with a reputable registrar
if interested holla me and lets talk.

are you on whatsapp
Re: Needs Help With My Blog by Botaflica(m): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
D34lw4p:
am glad to announce to you that the website is back, you can now join and participate in the community.

I kinda like the look of the site. but I'll like it to be more interactive.
Re: Needs Help With My Blog by D34lw4p(m): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Botaflica:

I kinda like the look of the site. but I'll like it to be more interactive.
interactive in what sense pls come to the site and give some insight.
Re: Needs Help With My Blog by Botaflica(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
D34lw4p:
interactive in what sense pls come to the site and give some insight.

I am browsing through the site now.
Re: Needs Help With My Blog by lakes99: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
Botaflica:

are you on whatsapp

yea

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Moderators / Music Production Training And Tutorials Lekki Lagos / Working Youtube Grabber Script - Responsive With Ready Advert Space.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.