Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her (45762 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by ernesty20(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2016

1 Share

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by Strawman: 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
I for no notice the ram sef if he no mention am.

4 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by mhisbliss(f): 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by emorse(m): 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
Don jazzy understands that people will always talk. Even about things they know little or nothing about. Brother be making money while "talkers" be talking.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by hymanflex(m): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tell OP sey I come, but I don go.

18 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by Itzasap(m): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lol... That was how they were saying dorobucci is one god like Dat..... Nigerians will always talk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by flawlessT(f): 12:18am On Jul 29, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by xtophy(m): 2:58am On Jul 29, 2016
Itzasap:
Lol... That was how they were saying dorobucci is one god like Dat..... Nigerians will always talk
ppl dey mad i swear... u knw say we prayed 4 gud two days against d spirit of dorobucci in my church

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by nuelzy: 5:32am On Jul 29, 2016
gringrin
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 29, 2016
I know this might sound silly kinda but at times when I'm at home alone and bored, I make a home-made ticking bomb, place it on the shelf, sit on it and pretend I'm an alarm clock. sad

Lastmumu

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by MzDesire(f): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2016
grin grin
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by Itzasap(m): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2016
xtophy:
ppl dey mad i swear... u knw say we prayed 4 gud two days against d spirit of dorobucci in my church

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by Sharon6(f): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2016
Hahahahahahahah

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2016
Expose yourself small small

Hey guys read awesome articles in my signature wink

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2016
The unknown is beyond us. Is like a mind game, the more you look, the less you see.

2 Likes

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by lastmessenger: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2016
After you don knack her akpako finish you come here the yarn dust.
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by fortunewise1(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by infocomconsult(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2016
lol grin
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by UncleSnr(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Don Jazzy just dropped a spoiler. Damn, Those boys that illuminati issues do give sleepless nights won't be happy about this. Nothing to call exposed secrets.

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by front247: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2016
D devil hav captured thier soul and dey will all rot in hell yeyebrities
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by tukdi: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2016
Op, abeg tell Lalasticlala say i come thread, i dey come back make i check seun!
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by SHAIBULIAR: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2016
Are you still Foking her?
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by donchijoz(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2016
Gossip
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by Realist2: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2016
Come o, op how does what Don jazzy wrote above become news, how does this help reduce the price of garri in the market ?.

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2016
Its obvious Don Jazzy discovered dbanj
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by okonja(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2016
grin grin
Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by donnie(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2016
In God's name fire... Mention the name na, if you get liver.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy Jokes With Tiwa Savage Illuminati Rumour And Congratulates Her by lonelydora: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2016
xtophy:
Bros, abeg I no wan laugh. 2days? Your pastor is not serious. My siblings asked me to stop playing the song before the spirit engulfs me. Lol

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) / Zlatan Ibile Sweeps Bolanle On A Date With The Help Of A N750k Designer Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.