Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! (2062 Views)

"The Construction Of Flyover At Pen Cinema Agege Has Started" - Akinwunmi Ambode / SS/SE Must Show Restraint In The Face Of Provocation, Let Buhari Hang Himself. / Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Yoruba at it again...to bring Obiano down. Of all the pressing issues in this country, you are investigating vegetable export because you can't deal with the fact of this is happening in SE? This Afonja people and envy...my goodness. You didn't investigate the crumbling economy, the forex crises, the certificate of the president, purported allegations of fraud against Saraki and Ekweremandu, Fulani massacre, ND militancy, Boko haram, marginalization of SE, Northerners killing of Yorubas in Lagos, of all these existential issues, it's Obiano vegetable export you are interested in investigating? Oh Lord.

SE and SS...we must not allow this envious people to bring Obiano down. This people don't like to see anything good happen to SE and SS. I knew these daily news coming out of Anambra is not going to settle well in their hearts. I was even thinking they will be happy these vegetable produce are being exported via Lagos airport, but no way. If they have conscience there should be a sense of guilt in them that SE and SS have to travel and transport their goods to Lagos first, before making its way to overseas, another testimony of the evil and wickedness that SE and SS are facing, have been facing since 1960s. No SWner has ever come forward to say that....this is not fair. I commend Fayose and Kayode for speaking out on other issues.

The way they are going after Obiano now was the same manner they went after Muarry Bruce when they saw he was promoting Made in Aba and Nnewi products, they went as far as exposing that His books was published in America, ultimately weakening Muarry Bruce, which has jeopardized his come sense movement. Same also they went after Saraki for promoting Made in Aba and Nnewi. Anyone that promotes commerce in SE, they are coming after you. SE and SS...watch out for this envious people. I wish my people know this SW people very well.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 29, 2016
OP...you hit the nail on the head.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by kayfra: 1:52am On Jul 29, 2016
Attaché by force.

Can't SE stand alone without leeching? Kilode!

Final warning

16 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by rhymaster: 2:01am On Jul 29, 2016
Insecure Ibos at it again! Wetin concern Yorubas whose land deeds Ibos with a governor in the SE? Inferiority complex = Ibos!

20 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by aresa: 2:09am On Jul 29, 2016
When you get caught and called out for lying or for stealing and looting, you start crying witch hunt and propaganda to destroy you..

We are not mumu so stop telling us yeye story about fake and imaginary $5 million

Do your job and stop lying and embellishing, we hate liars. grin

18 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by FKO81(m): 4:45am On Jul 29, 2016
Knowledge9000:
Yoruba at it again...to bring Obiano down. Of all the pressing issues in this country, you are investigating vegetable export because you can't deal with the fact of this is happening in SE? This Afonja people and envy...my goodness. You didn't investigate the crumbling economy, the forex crises, the certificate of the president, purported allegations of fraud against Saraki and Ekweremandu, Fulani massacre, ND militancy, Boko haram, marginalization of SE, Northerners killing of Yorubas in Lagos, of all these existential issues, it's Obiano vegetable export you are interested in investigating? Oh Lord.

SE and SS...we must not allow this envious people to bring Obiano down. This people don't like to see anything good happen to SE and SS. I knew these daily news coming out of Anambra is not going to settle well in their hearts. I was even thinking they will be happy these vegetable produce are being exported via Lagos airport, but no way. If they have conscience there should be a sense of guilt in them that SE and SS have to travel and transport their goods to Lagos first, before making its way to overseas, another testimony of the evil and wickedness that SE and SS are facing, have been facing since 1960s. No SWner has ever come forward to say that....this is not fair. I commend Fayose and Kayode for speaking out on other issues.

The way they are going after Obiano now was the same manner they went after Muarry Bruce when they saw he was promoting Made in Aba and Nnewi products, they went as far as exposing that His books was published in America, ultimately weakening Muarry Bruce, which has jeopardized his come sense movement. Same also they went after Saraki for promoting Made in Aba and Nnewi. Anyone that promotes commerce in SE, they are coming after you. SE and SS...watch out for this envious people. I wish my people know this SW people very well.
On point wink they careless about the rot going on in their region, especially the e-go.at above me, wicked souls, that is way their region is retrogressing, when you wish evil over others goodies will pass you by.

8 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by Ipobdevil: 5:20am On Jul 29, 2016
My friend leave Yoruba out of this , you cannot wipe up our sentiment. Obiano is a lair and big scam. no export took place

15 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by gwales: 5:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Willie Is lying grin

8 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by malele(m): 5:41am On Jul 29, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Nwanne this na trash uwrite ooooo.
Somebody that is working no amount of propaganda wiLl bring him down.

8 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by onyepapa(m): 5:45am On Jul 29, 2016
Op pls don't worry about the brown roof sons of biiitchies mouth action and hate is what they are good @

5 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by justhelp(m): 6:01am On Jul 29, 2016
The best and only way to go down quickly is inferiority complex and self pity, op you know as I know that you don't have a life and you are not smart hence you can't outsmart intelligent people here.

See, yourubas don't care about what's happining in your region if they are not affected and yorubas don't envy good govs from other region cos we have the best in our region.

So get a life and stop crying like a baby,you are your problem and your number one enemy is yourself, you even call on ss people to help you fight yorubas. Fool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by StOla: 6:07am On Jul 29, 2016
So Ben Bruce was put into debt by Yorubas in 2011 for promoting made in Aba products in 2015?

"We SE" that has no backbone without including "we SS".

I reckon the SW has continued to determine the fate of some regions whose success only depends on the SW allowing it?

I am happy that the OP is a miserable man and made so by Yorubas. I am also happy his children will inherit this misery and continue to see the Yorubas as the ones who determine their fate, their success or failure.

9 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by evilapc: 6:17am On Jul 29, 2016
kayfra:
Attaché by force.

Final warning
Does it concerns you who SE chosen to be partner with?

It's your zombie types who always say North, instead of saying NE,NW, MB...it suits you to call north one, but it anger you when you hear SE/SS as one. ..you people are so demonic

5 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by Jaideyone(m): 7:04am On Jul 29, 2016
lol this is serious delusion.
Yorubas; giving ibos nightmares since 1960 grin

3 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by deboysben(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2016
yoruba and igbo let's stop dis hatred and come together as frnds. #teamonelove#.
Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 29, 2016
evilapc:

Does it concerns you who SE chosen to be partner with?

It's your zombie types who always say North, instead of saying NE,NW, MB...it suits you to call north one, but it anger you when you hear SE/SS as one. ..you people are so demonic

I've been hammering them since day 1 on Nairaland. Indeed demonic, evil and wicked. The more SS and SE know this people for who they are and their divisive tendencies, they will permanently cut from them, and even when our Rising Sun country is restored, our children will be warned to stay away from them even in abroad. I've never seen such a people like this!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by MeanChris(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2016
Propanganda indeed..

SR provided these two sites https://chriscourtin./page/5/ and http://www.tomatojos.net/irrigation-practices-in-west-africa/2014/8/13/b4safd6js4fn2xzes6sssieuwjsz8l as where Obiano copied the images from but I've searched the entire site and can't find any of the pictures associated with Obiano's vegetable farm or resembling any of them.

That is why this country will never move forward, everybody wants to PHD (Pull Him Down) his fellow citizen. I just don't understand why God over all other nations of the world chose to make me a Nigerian.. I blame my stupid fore fathers who didn't allow themselves to be sold as slaves, at least I'd have been a black in a better nation.

So far as SR can't provide enough evidence, I stand with Chief Willie Obiano (Akpokuodike Global)

5 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 29, 2016
deboysben:
yoruba and igbo let's stop dis hatred and come together as frnds. #teamonelove#.

Tell that to yorubaa...they are the one causing the hate with their envy! Igbos have never done anything bad to yorubaa...never. Yorubaa are the ones instead inflicting pain on Igbos for no reason but envy since 1960s.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by Stingman: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2016
aresa:
When you get caught and called out for lying or for stealing and looting, you start crying witch hunt and propaganda to destroy you..

We are not mumu so stop telling us yeye story about fake and imaginary $5 million

Do your job and stop lying and embellishing, we hate liars. grin

...and vegetable story is better than the killings in Arepo, bad governance of APC, etc Afonjas are really petty and envious of the Igbos since 1800>>>. But the best way to end this fight between the two is complete separation...and later we will see who does better...

Igbos have pushed Afonjas to excel, otherwise you will have been like your cousins in Lome and Cotonou...or don't they have access to the ocean, like you....?

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by Stingman: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2016
kayfra:
Attaché by force.

Final warning

Yorubas do these to every other tribe, except the northerners who they consider their slave lords, masters..

Dangote would have been history if he were to come from any part of Nigeria, other than the north. The Afonjas are excellent in mind wrenching propaganda, gimmick, shameless deceit and eternal treachery>>>>>

3 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by Politicalwisdom(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2016
Obiano is not doing any thing in anambra he is only paying lip service,if u want to debate trow a question let's argue,vegetable ko,vegechair ni,how much is d so called export vegetable in anambra,e never reach demand and supply talk more of exporting stop attributing this nonsense to Yoruba am Igbo,what Obiano do better is sniffing drug,drink,and employ agberos,look at his eye in every pix he take,who knows weda he is not pushing drug illegally with anambra logo...

6 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by kherington: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
Obiano is not doing any thing in anambra he is only paying lip service ,what Obiano do better is sniffing drug,drink,and employ agberos,look at his eye in every pix he take,who knows weda he is not pushing drug illegally with anambra logo...
hahaha this is the part I enjoyed most in your post so you know willie the clown more than me

7 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by Politicalwisdom(m): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2016
kherington:

hahaha this is the part I enjoyed most in your post so you know willie the clown more than me
yes I can beat u to that I know him more than he do,he is just arranging his campaign stuff forgetting that is we in anambra that will vote not social media

5 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by 1after: 9:01am On Jul 29, 2016
FKO81:

On point wink they careless about the rot going on in their region, especially the e-go.at above me, wicked souls, that is way their region is retrogressing, when you wish evil over others goodies will pass you by.

Insecure Osu, your whole life problem must be blamed on Yoruba yet you shameless noisemaker even live in same Yorubaland. You are a total disgrace to your kinsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by revolt(m): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2016
If his claims are authentic then theres no cause for worry!! But ill be so SAD and filled with gloom if it was mere propaganda!!
Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by 1after: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2016
[s]
Stingman:

Yorubas do these to every other tribe, except the northerners who they consider their slave lords, masters..

Dangote would have been history if he were to come from any part of Nigeria, other than the north. The Afonjas are excellent in mind wrenching propaganda, gimmick, shameless deceit and eternal treachery>>>>>
[/s]

But its you Osu Iboes that are slaves to all tribe. Slave to Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Igala, Ijaw and every tribe. It really sucks to be an Ugandan Osu.

6 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by 1after: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

Tell that to yorubaa...they are the one causing the hate with their envy! Igbos have never done anything bad to yorubaa...never. Yorubaa are the ones instead inflicting pain on Igbos for no reason but envy since 1960s.

Insecure Osu, you hate them but cant stop trooping to there land. A sane man will avoid those he hate so much but you ugandans have no shame at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by 1after: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2016
Knowledge9000:

I've been hammering them since day 1 on Nairaland. Indeed demonic, evil and wicked. The more SS and SE know this people for who they are and their divisive tendencies, they will permanently cut from them, and even when our Rising Sun country is restored, our children will be warned to stay away from them even in abroad. I've never seen such a people like this!

Here comes the perpetual attachee slave that can never stand alone. The lazy Osu that continue to bring ridicule to there sad beast tribe. You have no shame that you must attach yourself to others to feel important. Pathetic.

8 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by Hunddredhundred: 9:26am On Jul 29, 2016
The OP is the famous attachee master of nairaland. The jobless troll is truly shameless.

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by Clerverley2(m): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2016
Your write up would have made sense if you didn't add South South to it.

1 Like

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by Earth2Metahuman: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2016
You mean after they pull him down

Yoruba will now rule anambra cos I don't get this atupiid post

2 Likes

Re: Propaganda To Bring Obiano Down Has Started....SE Must Be Very Vigilant! by ImperialYoruba: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Knowledge9000:

When you present a farm produce in disguise giving it a mark of quality than it is worth, this is as good as a spare part seller marketing sub standard product which end up in malfunction and accident resulting in fatalities, or comparable with a capsule marketed as analgesic but which turned out to contain talcum powder and resulted in toxin in the body and death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Streets In Ikotun, Lagos Battered By Heavy Floods / 72% Of Nigerians Disapprove Of President Muhammad Buhari’s Performance / Naval Officers Attack Policewoman, Beat Her Up, Lock Her In Car Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.