Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs (20924 Views)

Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered / Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by kahal29: 5:24am On Jul 29, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday sacked all five heads of agencies under the Federal Ministry of Health.

Daily Sun gathered through a reliable source at the ministry that the Executive Director of the National Primary Healthcare Development Agency (NPHCDA), Dr. Mohammed Ado, the Acting-Executive Secretary of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS), Femi Akingbade and the Director-General of the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD), Professor Karniyus Gamanie, the Acting Director General of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, Yetunde Oni and the Director-General of the National Institute of Medical Research (NIMR), Professor Innocent Ujah were removed yesterday.

Calls and text messages sent to the line of the Director Press at the ministry, Mrs. Boade Akinola to ascertain the official reasons for the sack of the five parastatal heads were unanswered as at the time of filling this report.

But a senior staff of the ministry told Daily Sun the removal of the heads of the health agencies was a “routine system clean up.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/buhari-sacks-health-agencies-dgs/

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by kokozain(m): 5:32am On Jul 29, 2016
We are watching in 3d

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by divinehand2003(m): 5:44am On Jul 29, 2016
'' Routine system clean up '' indeed.

No one is sacking no one for all the unfulfilled promises of CHANGE.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by abeland: 5:53am On Jul 29, 2016
who dem epp? If truly they've been sacked then they must have eaten some forbidden yam or a lot of yams. meanwhile name checkers.... I think this is well spread

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by IstandWitBuhari: 5:55am On Jul 29, 2016
Soon we will hear names like Musa,bello,mubarak from Daura in katsina have occupied the vacant positions, buhari is the dullest dullard I have ever seen

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by GEJ2019(m): 6:12am On Jul 29, 2016
My Fear Is Not The Sack,But Who Are Those Going To Replace them...? 97% percentile.

61 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by duduade: 6:27am On Jul 29, 2016
They were not sacked... They were relieved of their duties...

They will be replaced by competent people I believe...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by duduade: 6:28am On Jul 29, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Soon we will hear names like Musa,bello,mubarak from Daura in katsina have occupied the vacant positions, buhari is the dullest dullard I have ever seen

The fear of tribalism is the beginning of ignorance....

No respect for elders ..

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by Sealeddeal(m): 6:45am On Jul 29, 2016
Buhari should make sure that a Pharmacist is made NAFDAC chief henceforth.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by agabusta: 7:02am On Jul 29, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

If a someone is able to successfully make himself the President of a country of millions of intelligent folks on two different occasions, you must actually be the greatest dullard for u to think such a person is dull.

Btw
Those Sacked are as follows:

Dr. Mohammed Ado
Executive Director of the National Primary Healthcare Development Agency (NPHCDA)

Femi Akingbade
Acting-Executive Secretary of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)

Professor Karniyus Gamanie
Director-General of the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)

Yetunde Oni
Acting Director General of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)

Professor Innocent Ujah
Director-General of the National Institute of Medical Research (NIMR)

I can confirm there are three Southerners there out of 5.

How come you have not deemed it fit to criticise the Southern President who made these appointments?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by ORACLE1975(m): 7:07am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by Flyingngel(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Bye bye to them.
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by omolola15(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2016
Their time is up...
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by LMAyedun(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2016
And I can bet you that Buhari will replace them with at least 3 northerners..

Gov't of the Northerners, for the Northern and by the Northerners.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by boman2014: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by Drsheddy(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2016
Gf
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by Zico5(m): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2016
It is time for some of the weeds in the country to be taken out. There must be total change to some of the Gej cronies still in the government.
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by ALAYORMII: 8:00am On Jul 29, 2016
More avenue to put dem dem

If you know what I mean

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by berrystunn(m): 8:00am On Jul 29, 2016
RIP, APC
Losing support everyday.
APC should get statistics of there support.

Sometimes I feel is not buhari doing, because there other serious problem facing Nigeria today, especially in our economy, Niger Delta Militants, list of campaign promises, and many more.

Anyway we understand Replace with your people

Clean up my dog ass.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by ITbomb(m): 8:00am On Jul 29, 2016
El-Rufia over to you, nominate your gfs and relatives to take over

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by QueenColeen(f): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2016
agabusta:

If a someone is able to successfully make himself the President of a country of millions of intelligent folks on two different occasions, you must actually be the greatest dullard for u to think such a person is dull.

Btw
Those Sacked are as follows:

Dr. Mohammed Ado
Executive Director of the National Primary Healthcare Development Agency (NPHCDA)

Femi Akingbade
Acting-Executive Secretary of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)

Professor Karniyus Gamanie
Director-General of the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)

Yetunde Oni
Acting Director General of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)

Professor Innocent Ujah
Director-General of the National Institute of Medical Research (NIMR)

I can confirm there are three Southerners there out of 5.

How come you have not deemed it fit to criticise the Southern President who made these appointments?

Return to google to be sure of who and who made all those appointments.
Even if I know nothing else, Paul Orhii (Benue state) was NAFDAC DG when Buhari assumed office. It's a different name up there.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by veekid(m): 8:02am On Jul 29, 2016
In this buhari time? Dem still dey sack pple?
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by nurex01(m): 8:02am On Jul 29, 2016
I pray Allah continue to protect our Dad fa because ds Bukhari of a thing. O ga ool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by JoeCutie(m): 8:02am On Jul 29, 2016
The Sacking President!

Look at those sacked officials...Southerners. But just wait and see who he replaces them with...Northerners.

Just like the Biblical Jesus... Lord, could you take this cup (APC & Buhari) away from us already, please? Bikozianu. Anyi atagokwanu afufu a na-ebe odi ukwuu. What have we done to merit the imposition of the North on us? It's true that we are very corrupt, bad and sinful people, but no be we sin pass na, abi na we? And na we still get Church pass others oh. Is it that those Churches and the mammoth prayers they offer everyday are fake or what?

Talk to me, Lord. cry

You no go gimme food chop. You no go gimme money to take buy food. You no go allow me make my own money in my own way. Okay, you no go even appoint me for your so called government. Yet, you no go allow make I comot go form my own country and government! How can you beat a child and ask him not to cry! In this 21st century? Who does that!?

Buhari, they do you this thing do? Emere gi ihe nkea eme?
. angry sad

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by project4OO: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2016
Interesting
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by BE811APP: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2016
He should as well sack everyone angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by opytom(m): 8:03am On Jul 29, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
do not always drive tribe to everything pls....
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by Sirmuel1(m): 8:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Baba is not working, Baba is sacking people cheesy
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by armadeo(m): 8:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Brb.
Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by LMAyedun(m): 8:03am On Jul 29, 2016
duduade:

The fear of tribalism is the beginning of ignorance....

No respect for elders ..
You are simply the biggest Zombie in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Health Agencies Dgs by shamsuRana(m): 8:03am On Jul 29, 2016
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Controversial Nigerian Politicians Of 2017 By Pulse / Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) / Fresh Crisis In APC As Lawan, Buni Bicker Over 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.