Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown !!! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown !!! (40974 Views)

JAMB To Close Direct Entry Application / Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 / Parents Of Nig-turkish Int’l Col. Students Decry Call To Close Schools (PICTURED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown !!! by khalhokage(m): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
UjSizzle:

If those schools are really behind the failed coup, a name change won't stop anything. We've seen worse organisations use various fronts to run illegal activities. What's a name? smiley

I doubt they have anything to do with the coup, also that's not why the Turkish government is calling for their closure.
Re: Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown !!! by TheSociopath(m): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

the fgn applied for the cessation of business of a Lebanese manufacturing company caught stockpiling arms in one of its warehouse few years ago(5years, not sure), the court granted the request without the consideration of the economic impact.
Anything determined under public interest in law is mostly in favour of the government, except it's in a favor of an individual close to the government of the day.
Personally, I will suggest the taking charge of the schools by the government, but if it should end in cessation of business, the court will grant it without considering the economic impact.

Well, unless the government is insensitive to the plight of the economy at the moment...
Re: Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown !!! by OlujobaSamuel: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
TheSociopath:

Well, unless the government is insensitive to the plight of the economy at the moment...
same here if it's just the fund that the sponsors are pulling out and not indoctrinating those passing through the system.
Re: Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown !!! by mikaelzX(m): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
redcliff:

Off topic but super apt. But i see this not happening ever
those aren't the only people tribes in nigeria.take note

1 Like

Re: Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown !!! by legendarystar: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Judeoxide:
nairaland comprises of millions of educated nigerians and yet you can feel the hate between us.! Even the young and old have this hate and grudge issue...

I dont really know the solution but I do know that our leaders are not helping matter
that's a fact bro, the nation is not built on beautiful principles but rather on corrupt ideologies making it drift of the path which leads to greatness, their is serious need for sensitizing the over whelming populace whom most are belle centred.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown !!! by legendarystar: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
redcliff:

Lol. You better focus on yourself. I am not interested.
what else can I say.
Re: Turkey Wants Nigeria To Close 17 Schools In Coup Clampdown !!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
wordcat:

Dem no fit bully Naija, I trust my country

hehehe!!! you make me laugh, ...are you talking about nija or the person who is in charg... did you not read about $10millon film village contract that was canceled which was supposed be sited in Kano state
that project was canceled bcs lmams and co.. kicked against it based on religion

that project alone should provide aground 20000 jobs which will ultimately favour northern indigenes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities Academic Staff(teaching) Salary Structure / UNICAL Student Caught On Camera Apologizing To His Lover In Public (photo) / Pupils Being Fed On Pieces Of Paper In Kano - #School Feeding Programme (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.