Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another (20072 Views)

40-Year-Old Man Rapes & Tries To Strangle 8-Year-old Girl In Nasarawa (Photo) / Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) / 4 Robbers Arrested While Attempting To Strangle Victim Over N60k (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by Cunninlinguist: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Just when you think you've heard it all. cry Selling pikin wey person carry for 9 months for #1500?.Which way Nigeria? cry
Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by dominique(f): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Too many crazy people in this country, one just have to watch their children like a hawk. No such thing as too much security
The police has not completely done their job till they apprehend the person sending him to bring those children
Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by Fourwinds: 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
d father was too careless...no one is seeing this...

tell me now when dat incident happened., was he able to attend d church programme again. people should know their priority...if d stu..pid father didn't leave home on time for d church ...y in a hurry leaving ur children at d mercy of evil men.

I always dey talk am....nonsense dey smell

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by Nelson21(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Iceberg3:

lollls and a sophisticated one for that matter....
See how dem stay off thread dey luk from afar like zombies waiting for orders to mess....if a 'shinedu' was mentioned nah ahhhh,dem for don dey mouthfoam and convulse dey check names like its their bank acc #...

hahaha,
kai
iceberg!!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
brainless afonja, nca Edo state branch reporting, this is just appalling, a whole human being for #1500,mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, nca Oyo, ogun, Lagos, ekiti where una dey?

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by mimee9(f): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Heartless soul, see him ugly
face,wants to spend money but he no want work....human life for 1,500 na thunder go fire u
Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by sandalina(f): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
1500?...God of mercy!!!
Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by phynofino: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
agu di na obodo umuanumanu
Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by jackie35(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
taylor88:
whats really happening

infact I blame buhari

if dis government persist till January nxt yr am sorry fellow Nigerians

hv to sell mysef via OLX

Really! It is Buhari that told him to go and kidnap
Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
If he was burnt alive, some people on here will start yelling, say no to jungle justice.
i don't know why the mobs didn't burn him alive, he is lucky but i am sure he hasn't learnt any lessons, he may do it again.
Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by depezee(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
The last time I checked it was stated with pride that yorubas and indeed south west are free of crime.

Why Ola Ibikunle come fall my hand na?

Just being curious!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by javispj(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Them suppose beat the father of the children.. u late, u No go carry them for hand waka fast..I hate parents that walk n live their kids behind them.na yoruba people dey do this kind thing..any time my mum sees such nonsense, her words r..e be like say this kids No hard the parent get.them just spit them out.becus who carry him own for belle for 9 month No dey act like that..my Mummy followed our driver to pic us from school till we finish primary school, the day she miss am spells war.I believe my papa
Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by timtunday: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is so pathetic! Although selling a child at any amount is very disheartening but for crying out loud, a whole living being for 1,500. God have mercy! Are we in another Sodom and Gomorrah. Parent please watch over your children, wolves in human skin are out there looking for whom to devour.
Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by Chigorkizz(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
All these Tiger-clawed face Humans from the waste brown roof region.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by ClintonDal(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Iceberg3:

lollls and a sophisticated one for that matter....
See how dem stay off thread dey luk from afar like zombies waiting for orders to mess....if a 'shinedu' was mentioned nah ahhhh,dem for don dey mouthfoam and convulse dey check names like its their bank acc #...
Exactly, they just wait for a thread that suits them and begin to attack vehemently. When you attack back, they label you a tribal bigot.
It's a pity that his "sophisticated" brain processed a child to be worth #1500. Probably for Baba Ijebu. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by dadaijboy: 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Evils
Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by BankeSmalls(f): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
AgentOrange:
omenka,

please take some fulani cattle from your bedroom and send to the people of Ogun state. cheesy cheesy

The poor nomad has no cattle of his own grin
Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by Flexyshubzy(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
AgentOrange:
This is serious ooo.

You sell a baby for N1,500

Fayose, please go and distribute yams to the people of Ogun state for them to feed.

The other day someone stole a boiling pot of amala & ewedu to survive now Yorubas are selling babies for N1,500?

Geeezzzzz!!!!!

Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by reducto: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
I blame the soffiskated cone head father.
Why leave your children back as though they worth nothing to you?! Careless yoloba cone head. U wan claim say na u go church pass.
Meanwhile e fit be say na bazaar dem dey do for the church Na why him dey rush make e dey front for owambe line.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by reducto: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is the reason I always say that yorubas are shortsighted people who hardly or never dream big. If they eat in the morning, the next thing that will only be in their minds will be how to eat in the afternoon; they cannot even, in the morning, think of what they will eat as dinner, let alone, how to keep the food coming always.

Tell me whether this man (who sells children for as low as 1500) can in his miserable lifetime think of building a mansion he can call his own. It just evades me—how these people that claim to be this and that think at times. They own lagos but yet most of them are the ones being employed by non-indigenes in their so called lagos.

Shout WASTErners are sophisticated.
Sophisticated my left yanshgrin

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by gonkraziiiiii: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Parents need to be patient with kids...how can d father leave his kids behind cos he is rushing to. Church ....u wld can adult wld walk on d safe side of d road and keep a child on d unsafe side while walking...pls let's be cautious ....Na God save d man sha....and d mumu boy dat can't create a life get mind to sell one for 1500.....infact d new penalty should be cutiing off of manhood/Bobbi ....dat way everyone go couple...ah ahnnn
Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by Omooba77: 5:56am On Jul 30, 2016
dominique:
Too many crazy people in this country, one just have to watch their children like a hawk. No such thing as too much security
The police has not completely done their job till they apprehend the person sending him to bring those children

Not only your children my sister;even adults are not spared in the madness that has taken over the whole place.
Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by chumekhs: 6:41am On Jul 30, 2016
400billionman:

Wetin you see ?
Nawa o.

hahahaha na them ooooo tongue
400billionman:

Wetin you see ?
Nawa o.

hahahaha na them ooooo

Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by caracas: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Now I believe those that call this region" wasted "
Chai, a human being for 1500 .this must enter Guinness book of records.
N to think these people voted for change
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by glossy6(f): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
drotony:
And when they execute him how will the police fish out the other criminals like the buyer? Much of how wise you think you are. Coming here to insult a whole tribe because of pockets of miscreants.

pockets of miscreants ni few missteps ko? if na omo yebo, this thread go don reach 16 pages with all other tribes masturbating over the thread and NCA doing their work as if it will provide food for them. undecided undecided

madcow1, it is too early to disown them ooh tongue
Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by MadCow1: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
glossy6:

pockets of miscreants ni few missteps ko? if na omo yebo, this thread go don reach 16 pages with all other tribes masturbating over the thread and NCA doing their work as if it will provide food for them. undecided undecided

madcow1, it is too early to disown them ooh tongue

O Girl na wetin?

MEANWHILE Wetin be this: Nairaland is now filled with kids who think owing a phone and having access to the internet make them wiser and smarter than their elders. If you were born in the 90s please don't quote me, because I don't sell biscuits & cheeseballs
Re: Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another by glossy6(f): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2016
MadCow1:

O Girl na wetin?

MEANWHILE Wetin be this: Nairaland is now filled with kids who think owing a phone and having access to the internet make them wiser and smarter than their elders. If you were born in the 90s please don't quote me, because I don't sell biscuits & cheeseballs

Exactly what you read!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Sentenced To Death For Stealing Phones Chargers, Sandals, Power Banks In Ekiti / Bus Driver Jailed 35 Yrs For Raping Girl, 17 / Ritualists Kill Couple & Children In Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.