Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Khloe Kardashian Lashes Out At Body Shamers Who Say She Is Too Skinny - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Kardashian Lashes Out At Body Shamers Who Say She Is Too Skinny (709 Views)

Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter / Toke Makinwa Looking Too Skinny In New Photo, As Fans React / Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Lashes Out At Body Shamers Who Say She Is Too Skinny by Examsources: 6:49am On Jul 29, 2016

Khloe Kardashian tweeted that body-shamers have accused her of being too skinny with her new fit physique. 'Never would I have ever thought I would be in the media for being "too skinny". What on earth?!?!' She tweeted on Thursday.

http://www.naijamember.ng/2016/07/29/khloe-kardashian-lashes-body-shamers-say-skinny/
Re: Khloe Kardashian Lashes Out At Body Shamers Who Say She Is Too Skinny by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Whatever!
Re: Khloe Kardashian Lashes Out At Body Shamers Who Say She Is Too Skinny by Israellb(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2016
None of my business

(1) (Reply)

5 Star Qualities Wizkid Possess That Upcoming Artistes Needs To Learn From / “you Are Mad” Ycee Blasts Follower / "The Only Man That Loves Me Deeply" - Says Eniola Badmus About Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.