Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Revelation: The Interpretations. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Revelation: The Interpretations. (1082 Views)

Investors In Death,a Disturbing Norm In Nigeria~revelation Agents Online News / No Peace To Enjoy Your Money?..secret Revelation|Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelation: The Interpretations. by bunbit23: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2016
[02:11, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: This is exactly 2:09 am midnight
[02:12, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: I had a revelation which lasted long, when I woke up it was 2:01 am by my clock
[02:13, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Having submitted your intentions to see what and how to cause abundance in the house
[02:16, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: I was taking by an unknown Angel. I hv to use the word "unknown" because I hv never seen or had encounter with him before if not this night
[02:17, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: So, he took me to many places, and I saw different communities with inhabitants
[02:28, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: First, I saw because we visited a small community, yes that community was too small if am asked to count the inhabitants, it won't take me much time to count them all. But there, I observed that the community had unique building like mud house but its not mud house though. How many of you have visited, emmmm...... Okay, where such house could be seen is in Ijabo Ode junction. I just want to use a popular setting where many would know. While going to Lagos from Benin express way, reaching Ijabo Ode junction, look by the side of Ijabo Ode. There's this kind mud house you see with visible bamboo as pillar of the house or fancy, I don't know. That's the kind of the community settings.
[02:29, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Again, I saw the inhabitants, they were more like hunters. Yes!
[02:36, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Next, we visited another community. Hmmmm. This community, Nawaoo. Mystery indeed. This community, I can't even tell the colour of the inhabitants. But one significant case I observed here is their colors and languages. I made an attempt to listen perhaps hear a thing they were saying. Yes, I remembered, another thing was that every being there was busy charting, I mean discussion. Then I made an attempt to here what they were saying, but their voices were like the sound of erosion. Yes! Exactly. Sound of erosion, I could not here a word but sounds.
[02:42, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: We left and visited another community, this community is now like what I can imagine. I could see some faces that look like whom I know, but one mystery i observed was that, having seen a familiar face. My attempt to make a confirmation always gave me a different result. What I mean is this, if I see this face and it looks like Peter, while trying to greet him as a friend or colleague whom I know in real life, approaching him comes a strange face. Hmmmmm. Infact, I was scared.
[02:46, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: We have to visit another town, now its more like a town not all that like community. Their we could see light, good road network, lively and enjoyed. But one significant case in this city is that no body was happy. And again, its like they are lazy or something. because I didn't see anyone working or busy doing something. So I imagined how they survived.
[02:46, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: We went and visited another town. Heeeeee
[02:56, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Reaching there, flood was their disturbances. Everyone was busy, I mean everyone, children, elders, youths were busy dragging their property from the flood. I was moved with compassion to assist them, but the angel wage and restricted me. I asked him why. He said nothing, but command the horse which we ride on to go. As the horse was going, turning back to see the people, I saw different trees, herbs, animals, fishes like, many many living creatures but no human being. Turning towards the angel maybe to show him what I saw or asked him a question, I discovered we are in the the midst of elders. A council meeting. Meeting of elders. I didn't recognise anyone there, now having turn to look at the Angel whom I have been with all these while, I couldn't see him again.
[02:59, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: An elder asked me to sit down which I did. Another mystery. As u sat down, as if i was distracted while sitting or something, turning to confirm the sound, I saw another Angel sitting while the elders were no where to be found.
[02:59, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Hmmmm
[03:10, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: He then began to interpret the visitations to me. First about the first community he said. The houses I saw represents people's problem that I now have or that's facing me. That their problems is as small as that house and community which I can count or even fight them all and win. That their desire is like of Hunter, they long not for wealth, richies, abundance, academic, politics. But that does not mean, if they see the chances they will reject it but its not their priority. So, he ended by saying, my son, you can decide what to do with them. Your wish upon them, is our command. So shall it be!
[03:15, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: Now, he further and said, next community you saw and visited which their languages is unknown to you and the inhabitants bears strange color is the people which we have place under you. The have different problems that you can't settle by yourself and the cause of their problems you can't imagine. You will see them, you have them, more will still come to you. But whenever you have such cases, the elders you see will help you if you consult them.
[03:22, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: He went further and said, my son. You visited another town, where you met with familiar and familiar faces. Do not be astonished! Do not be weary!! Never give up!!! The changing faces is challenges and high forces. He then stress forth his hand and a living something appeard on his Palm. He asked me to open my mouth, I did and living creature flies and enter inside my mouth. It caused me discomfort and I wanted to vomit but couldn't.
[03:23, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: He said, now you take next step higher. When you work and encounter challenges, speak against it and so shall it be!
[03:29, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: To the next developed town where we visited he said. The developed town represents DESTINIES, they possess different talents but are in spells, danger, surrounded with negative forces therefore they can't feel happy, enjoy themselves as regards to what they see and have in common. My son, try your best to give them hope and restorations. I then nod my head in response.
[03:29, 29/07/2016] Abuja Osun Babe: Wow very very deep sir! You are blessed.I tap into your blessing sir
[03:34, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: To the last place we visited he said. The flood you see which was carrying peoples property and you were moved to help. He said, BECAREFUL MY SON. They have set a trap for you to get you entrapped with your kind gestures and kindness. But then, angels are with you always.
[03:35, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: I then remember, our affirmation here......Angels Guide.....
[03:39, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: He went further and said, the tree's, animals, fishes and other living creatures you see are answers and and shall be used to help your mission. Though they are not strange to you but are multiplied. The multiplications is what you are ordained with and so shall it be.
[03:40, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: I then remembered our affirmation here......Divine Multiplication.......
[03:42, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: He asked me to go and bless me with inaudible blessings!
[03:42, 29/07/2016] odogwuakataaka: I then woke up it was 2:01 am
[03:43, 29/07/2016] kikiz: And So shall it be.Amen
[04:38, 29/07/2016] Chika : Wow!
[04:44, 29/07/2016] Adekunle: Words of wisdom
Very inspiring
[05:24, 29/07/2016] James: Good morning my Gm....
Ur words really touch
[05:37, 29/07/2016] James: Is a great revelation
Re: Revelation: The Interpretations. by bunbit23: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Spiritual Forum For More Knowledge And Prosperity by bunbit23 : 10:07am On Jul 27
Sacrifice! Sacrifice!! Sacrifice!!! When you hear sacrifices what does call to your mind? how many of us here know truly that nothing goes for nothing. As a trader, how often do you sacrifice? As a student, have you done your annual sacrifices for better result? As a civil servant, how often do you perform promotional ritual? These and more are questions you need to ask to have your answers. Answer to the above questions contribute to your present financial, success, promotional state. Having reached to the season of money and richies, its important to open the bag and zip_up success. Nothing goes for Nothing, one spiritual truth you must know. If you need money there is way for making money. If you need promotion there's way for obtaining regular promotion. If you need success in your endeavor, there are sacrifices you must perform. One killer mankind had had for decades is "secrecy". I believe if not secret, earth could have been a better and best place of dwelling whereby the spirits could have clamour to make existence with physical body. Am Sure! Why? Because, earth is blessed with unseen and unknown richies and abundance! The best way to get rich and stay connected till infinity without no man or woman stepping your toes is sacrificing to your archangels reading from your date of bath.
We have Heifer sacrifice which is for the Archangel of Jupiter. Who is Archangel of Jupiter. Sachiel!
The ruler of Jupiter. Which day is day of Archangel Sachiel? Thursday! We have ox, pig or sheep rituals which we perform for Archangel of Mars. That's Archangel Chamuel the ruler of mars and presiding Angel of Tuesday. So on and so forth. Remember, everyone has his Archangel? Now the question is this, do you known your Archangel? Many of you do not know their archangels. If you do not know, am here as your spiritualist to help you with your Archangel. To know your Archangel, send me you date of birth, month and year of birth. I will consult and tell you the day you were born on earth and your archangel. This is very important to enable you achieve the best in life without hustle and struggle. To make money and be successful in life, you don't need to hustle and struggle. It's only but ignorant that hustle and struggle. Wisdom don't hustle and can't struggle to be rich and achieve success. How many of you know that angels are servant of man? If you know that they are servant to mankind, that's to say they stand for wages or reward as a servant. A servant does everything possible to deliver to attract his master's love and care. So the angels! God the supreme being has placed them incharrge over us. So each and everyone of them work day and night to see that they deliver to retain their positions. To get the best from your archangels, get connected to them today. Remember, its always give and take. The law and rule which has no negotiation in the realm. You can't receive without giving no matter who you are and your rank. This was the reason God the supreme being has to send down his innocent begotten son Emmanuel. Secret many do not know, which you must know to make a difference. My students must make a different. My followers must be differerent. So I mote it be! (request to join our whatsaap group for daily spiritual updates. press Zero press Seven press Zero press Six press Two press Eight press Five press Five press Zero press Zero press One) ask us to add you today.
Re: Revelation: The Interpretations. by bunbit23: 6:06am On Aug 03, 2016
Why we have never rejected our ARUSI yet we are still in good term with GOD. what people take ARUSI for is not really what it is. Don't be deceived, only truth shall set you free not your religion. ARUSI is as same as angels, ARUSI is as same as demons: how? Remember, they are gods and goddess. Just like we are male and female so they are. Just like we have angels and demons, so they are! Just like we have good man and evil woman: so they are! Just like who have fake and real god: so they are! So, my brother and sister, do not be deceived! Just like as I earlier warned, DO NOT BE DECEIVED.
The earlier you accept the truth, the better chances you stand to be save. It's heartened what the so called religious leaders found themselves doing today. Lions in sheep form. Receiving with right hand, displaying with left hand. My people said, ONYE AGHOGBURU KA AGBARA-the deceived becomes the looser! I am a spiritualist, a priest and a proudly traditionalist! Gbam!! Proud of my person and position. Woe to me if I must leave my shrine tomorrow to become a pastor in Lagos state only to condemn my source in falsehood and pretends, at the same time making weekly or monthly home visit to attend to my shrine! This is what we have today.
Now, what is bad if I have to let people know that this is who I am and what I stand for? What is bad if I have a church and at the same time maintain my sacred worship in the shrine? What is wrong if I maintain chistorthodox religion? Does my oracle prevent me from going to church or something? Why must I present white to black for selfishness and falsehood? You see why some people Will not escape judgement?
Truth: the truth remain that human from time immemorial has been left with choice and options? Remember, the supreme God made it possible! God made things in two and each he left with power of freedom, leadership and existence which is the reason many things still happen and people could ask: God why? Yes. We have to leave and die. Yes we have God and Satan. Yes we have angels and demons. We still have male and female. All things remain two and opposite.
There have never a time everyone accepted the existence of supreme God. From the day of human existence up till now, many still believe there's No God while some believe there is God. But who have answer to clarify man_quest and set the path of man straight? WISDOM!
Yes. Only wisdom will help us and lead us. Only wisdom can satisfy our curiosity. You can see that religion has tried and failed. Culture has come and gone! Traditions are no more acknowledged!! We said, change we need. We made substitute, we went borrowing. Africa have to borrow from Indians, Europe have to borrow from America. Asia have to borrow from Europe. We agreed and name it CIVILIZATION!
Civilizate what? CIVILIZATION! No appeal!! But wisdom remains the principle thing. Solomon said. In all your get, get wisdom. The question for the humble is, how do I get wisdom? Spiritual KNOWLEDGE is key and road to wisdom! Wisdom is divine. You can't get it with PHD in any course and profession. You can't get wisdom because you are a professor. You can only get wisdom when you have spiritual knowledge.
What is spiritual knowledge? Answer to this is the reason you have to join us today to become spiritually incline and shun ignorance. Remember, your inability to know what you suppose to know is ignorant.
We keep you daily update on spiritualism. As e dey happen in the realm. What you need to know. We help you secure deliverance without making a visit to any man and woman: but at the comfort of your home, you have your deliverance. Cause you abundance and prosperity. Introduce you to invisible powers and rulers. Help you become the man and woman you dream to be. We consult and help you with solutions to your problems. We don't do magic! No magic!! We don't keep secret!!! No secret!!!! We don't kill any man any woman!!!!! Thou shall not kill!!!!!! Rather we are here to save souls.
Re: Revelation: The Interpretations. by bunbit23: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Spiritual Facts You Would Like To Know!
Do you know that the name "Lucifer" comes from the Latin words,
Lux or Lucis (light) and ferre (to bring); thus Lucifer literally means "light-bearer". It is linked with the planet Venus in Revelations 22: 16 when Christ says "I am the bright morning star", which is Venus, heralding the coming into full light of the Sun—the Son, the Christ. Interestingly the role of "light-bearer".
The Old Commentary:
He entered into life and knew it to be death.
He took a form and grieved to find it dark.
He drove Himself forth from the secret place and sought the place of light, and light revealed all that he sought the least.
He craved permission to return.
He sought the Throne on high and Him who sat thereon.
He said "I sought not this. I looked for peace, for light, for scope to serve, to prove my love and to reveal my power. Light there is none. Peace is not found. Let me return.
But He who sat upon the Throne turned not his head. He seemed not even to listen nor to hear. But from the lower sphere of darkness and of pain a voice came forth and cried: "We suffer here. We seek the light. We need the glory of an entering God.
Further, the link of the fifth Ray of Knowledge and the second Ray of Love-Wisdom is said to be exceedingly close, because the second ray rules this present solar system, and in the sacrifice of the "Light Bearing" solar angels on behalf of animal man (Adam), the second ray aspect of wisdom was awakened, for "wisdom is knowledge gained by experience [the journey of the Prodigal Son] and implemented by love". Thus the descent of the solar angels into substance brought the legacy of experience to the unfoldment of the divine Plan.
Returning to the story of the Prodigal Son, to understand the deeper implications of the Prodigal Son’s experience, it is important to note that, upon his return to the Father’s home, the Father joyously rushed out to embrace him, leaving the elder son who had remained at home feeling jealous and unappreciated. That such a journey to "a far country" is part of God"s Plan...........
Through the energy of the fifth ray, which is "essentially a light-bearer", the evolution of humanity is hastened, bringing about the descent of the Kingdom of God to Earth as a result of the ascent of so many taking initiation in this age. The fact that The "Secret Doctrine" equates Venus with Gaia (Earth), and the awakening consciousness of the Gaia theory recognises that Earth is a living and unified organism, suggests that humanity may now be beginning to awaken and cooperate somewhat with the reason for which the angels descended into matter: for the salvaging of substance and the awakening of mind in form so that the Purpose of Deity could be registered and expressed in substance.......... The solar angels "fell" as an act of choice and of supreme sacrifice on behalf of humanity........... Those "Lords of Knowledge and Compassion and of ceaseless persevering Devotion" are ourselves, and we in turn must consciously choose to take control of our incarnation in form, seeking Purpose and thereby rendering life on Earth a gift of sacrifice to the lesser lives dependent on our care.
Christ said, "I am the bright morning star".
Revelation 22:16.
Why is Emmanuel/Christ Jesus and Lucifer/Satan referred to as BRIGHT MORNING STAR?
Re: Revelation: The Interpretations. by bunbit23: 6:13am On Aug 16, 2016
Ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc. ) affect people and cause distress to them through their subtle black energy. Black energy can create a variety of problems such as depression, unclear thinking or malfunction of an organ which lead to even further difficulties such as addiction , financial problems or chest pain respectively.
Black energy : The primary weapon used by negative energies is black energy which is a spiritual energy capable of manipulating any process on the Earth plane. The extent of this manipulation depends on the strength of the attacking negative energy.
Ghosts transmit their black energy to the people that they target/ attack and create large stores of it in their bodies. It is difficult to get rid of this black energy except through a generalised spiritual remedy such as spiritual practice or a more specific one like the salt water remedy.
The salt water remedy is a simple but powerful spiritual remedy to counteract the harmful unseen black energy and drain it out of our system. By doing so, we do not waste our spiritual practice in counteracting black energy. Instead it can be used to bring about our spiritual growth.
When should we use the salt water remedy?
Each one of us is affected by ghosts to varying degrees. As a result, we all have some degree of black energy in our bodies. Performing the salt water treatment on a daily basis helps to remove this black energy from our body.

(1) (Reply)

Monarchs Superiority- Queen Of Ife Responds / Whats Does Old Warri Mean ? / The Benin Red Book Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.