Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Was Once A Kid=>write Up By Dindy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Was Once A Kid=>write Up By Dindy (524 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' / How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Once A Kid=>write Up By Dindy by Dindy(m): 8:02am On Jul 29, 2016
I WAS ONCE A KID=>WRITE UP BY DINDY
do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up...

When time and fear never existed,happiness was without time,and time was nothing more than two different space of day and night. Happiness was the only existence of joy in my world as a kid. The beauty life lies in everything i saw,felt and touched...my imagination as a kid was my world,it was my strength,it was my belief,it was the only way to escape the reality of life. The beautiful things I imagined as a kid was so beautiful that it could make a soulless beast cry...MY MIND COULD MAKE UP A BRAND NEW WORLD WHEN I WAS ONCE A KID.
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING...........................WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI.........whatsapp number:07087750433.... email@:ossynnamdi@gmail.com or ossynnamdi@outlook.com facebook name:ossy nnamdi.......Skype: 07087750433 or ossynnamdi@outlook.com..................Twitter:@nnamdiossy

Re: I Was Once A Kid=>write Up By Dindy by Trumpnogetsense: 1:15am On Mar 18, 2017
You need jesus
Re: I Was Once A Kid=>write Up By Dindy by Trumpnogetsense: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
@swagdopey Send me a pm boss, or reply. Need to pass an info.
Re: I Was Once A Kid=>write Up By Dindy by swagdopey: 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=Trumpnogetsense post=54710172]@swagdopey Send me a pm boss, or reply. Need to pass an info.[/quote

Am here.... Pls pass d info]
Re: I Was Once A Kid=>write Up By Dindy by Trumpnogetsense: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
B

(1) (Reply)

Uncreated Creatures / G / S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.