Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You (7290 Views)

Online Jobs For Good Writers - APPLY NOW / Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support / How To Transfer Paypal Funds Through Skype Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by sunkyrazzy(m): 2:59am On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 08, 2016
Profclassyc
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Opetech(m): 4:04am On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Toliimaa: 6:55am On Aug 08, 2016
weirdestbruv:
Hello, I'm making a Skype group for Nigerian freelancers and trust me this is going to be fun. If you're online and have some free time everyday, I guarantee you can earn some money completing micro jobs which I'll be posting on the Skype group. I'm not saying you will make hundreds or thousands of dollars but at least you can make some pocket moeny to take care of your internet data bills and buy you some beer. I have lots of clients who need a job or two done (mostly signup jobs, articles, creating micro-niche blogs, etc). You don't need to have any skill to be part of this. If you were smart enough to make a Nairaland account, you can earn some money doing micro jobs on my Skype group. Right now, I have some signup jobs which will only take a couple minutes to complete. If you're game, drop your Skype ID here and let's roll.

Add me up @toliimaa
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by kennynelcon(m): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2016
kay.ne2
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Analee(f): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2016
pls am reli interestd,bt nt on skype,pls hw do i join?tnx.or do also a whatsap grp? Wer ppl also join?
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by euthanasia: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by d4guy: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2016
Bro mine is dayrin57
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by uckennety(m): 10:39am On Aug 08, 2016
Uchlyku
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by uckennety(m): 10:40am On Aug 08, 2016
Add me

Uchlyku
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Frezhkid10(m): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2016
Panc001....need money ooo
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by simo4real(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2016
use this my ID simo4real ignore the first ID I posted earlier
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Ligxy(f): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2016
weirdestbruv:
Hello, I'm making a Skype group for Nigerian freelancers and trust me this is going to be fun. If you're online and have some free time everyday, I guarantee you can earn some money completing micro jobs which I'll be posting on the Skype group. I'm not saying you will make hundreds or thousands of dollars but at least you can make some pocket moeny to take care of your internet data bills and buy you some beer. I have lots of clients who need a job or two done (mostly signup jobs, articles, creating micro-niche blogs, etc). You don't need to have any skill to be part of this. If you were smart enough to make a Nairaland account, you can earn some money doing micro jobs on my Skype group. Right now, I have some signup jobs which will only take a couple minutes to complete. If you're game, drop your Skype ID here and let's roll.
Ligxie A
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by otunbablacq: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2016
chiefblacq01@hotmail.com
kindly add up
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by iyanuden(m): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
iyanudee Add me please

weirdestbruv:
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by rioemmanuel(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hello, please add me
emmanuel_rio_1
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Cyberfire(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
dondemex
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by sugarygee(f): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sugar300babe
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Beelad(f): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by koolengrtimmy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
Skype ID. isawumi
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by NewKay: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
SKYPE ID: olunewdex. Add me up bro.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by kingzohlala(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
SKYPE ID : kingzohlala
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by cashflowpc(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
Skype ID = topeshittu
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Frayvier: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
weirdestbruv:

Skype ID-emmanuel.ogbechie
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by oluwasolajames: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
Skype ID : Jamessegun
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 09, 2016
ohileboeriki,.,
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by acesoul(m): 4:23am On Aug 09, 2016
weirdestbruv:
pelumi23
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by samguru(m): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
samguru78
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Irshittabey: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
skype id : irshittabey
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by alhabie(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2016
weirdestbruv:

My Skype details are: alhabiefrosh
I will love to be part of this. Thanks
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Adeyemi0(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
Skype ID.. adeyemicube
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by DebYB1(f): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
My Skype id is enitaaan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wedding Anniversary Wishes / Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers / Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.