Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You (7291 Views)

Online Jobs For Good Writers - APPLY NOW / Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support / How To Transfer Paypal Funds Through Skype Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by rapcy(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2016
rayde21
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by charlesm91(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2016
add up charleyfella@outlook.com
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by trojcity: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2016
kindly add me
Timothy.oreoluwa
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Emmanuel950(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
edeh.emmanuel3
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by DAPMAN601: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2016
add Dapman601
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by DAPMAN601: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2016
Dapman601
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by vwaire: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nairapreneurs:
@weirdestbruv, my id is justice.chidex.
skype id vwaireyvonne
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by ghadaphy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
skype id: ghadaphy1 tunde
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Baron1V(m): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
@barns012 pls add me up
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by UncleDad: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hello, pls am interested, here is my Skype ID==Big_UncleD.
thanks bro
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by weirdestbruv(m): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2016
Added you all and still looking for more people grin
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by BARAJ92(m): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2016
please which type of job
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2016
weirdestbruv:
Added you all and still looking for more people grin
BOSS I'VE NT GOTTEN ANY JOB O.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by esherizdan(f): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2016
Pls add me am interested
My id sheris Daniel
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by nomoless: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
add me my id is Anthony Owolo
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by kasson(m): 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
My Skype id: mastecare4c
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by mjizzie(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Add me up, My skype name is lamide42007
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Frankicent(m): 12:07am On Aug 30, 2016
weirdestbruv:
Hello, I'm making a Skype group for Nigerian freelancers and trust me this is going to be fun. If you're online and have some free time everyday, I guarantee you can earn some money completing micro jobs which I'll be posting on the Skype group. I'm not saying you will make hundreds or thousands of dollars but at least you can make some pocket moeny to take care of your internet data bills and buy you some beer. I have lots of clients who need a job or two done (mostly signup jobs, articles, creating micro-niche blogs, etc). You don't need to have any skill to be part of this. If you were smart enough to make a Nairaland account, you can earn some money doing micro jobs on my Skype group. Right now, I have some signup jobs which will only take a couple minutes to complete. If you're game, drop your Skype ID here and let's roll.

I' don't have Skype... why not use WhatsApp for does who don't have
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by weirdestbruv(m): 6:49am On Aug 30, 2016
Frankicent:

I' don't have Skype... why not use WhatsApp for does who don't have
My Whatsapp number is in my signature.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2016
weirdestbruv:

My Whatsapp number is in my signature.
boss u've offline on skype...for ova 1 week nw.
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Lordonyx: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hi everyone am Onyeka if you are interested in making money online from gigbucks or fiverr contact me on 08136856008 it is cheap
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Falex3232(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
fabian.alex83
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by whitechriz(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2016
Mi Skype ID is whitechriz@live.com....
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Gloriouspa(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
skype ID: Gloriouspath
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by Lordjb: 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Are You On Skype? Give Me Your Skype ID, I Have Micro Jobs For You by acesoul(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
pelumi23

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 7 Adsense Paying Blogging Niches In Nigeria For Newbie Bloggers / Wedding Anniversary Wishes / How To Start A Blog: Choosing The Right Topic/niche.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.