Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Burnt Nollywood Actor: Read Conversation Between Actor And Director Before Fire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burnt Nollywood Actor: Read Conversation Between Actor And Director Before Fire (2334 Views)

Between Actor Odun Adekola And Actor Kamilu Kanpo!! / Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / Emotional Moment Shared Between Actor Seun Akindele & His Mum During His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burnt Nollywood Actor: Read Conversation Between Actor And Director Before Fire by Goldenzeneth1: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2016
On Wednesday, July 27, an email was disseminated to various media houses, claiming that Iyoho was in the hospital after a fire stunt went wrong on set of the upcoming movie “Behind the Wheels.”

A video of Iyoho on fire was also shared by Ohikhuare on his official Facebook page. Hours later, the video was deleted.

Photos of Ani Iyoho on a hospital bed also surfaced online.

Iyoho who recently completed filming of the movie “Blurred Lines” in Ghana, returned to Nigeria to film the fire scene.

He took to his Instagram page to share the below update:
Wrapped up on #BlurredLineshere in Accra, Ghana directed by Dickson Dzakpasu @dicksondzakpasu . I’m heading to Lagos, Nigeria tomorrow to finish the hottest scene on#behindthewheels Directed by Stanlee Ohikhuere @stanleeohikhuare.

“I call this wrap scene the #hottestbecause we will be playing with #fire. I’m about to go down in history as probably the first Nigerian to be set on fire in a#nollywood #movie #production. I’m#excited about it.

“I hope it goes well. I have a lot of faith in the #sfxmakeupartist Dorothea Kwofie@dorothea_kwofie . She assures me I’ll be alright and she’s the best SFX artist I know in Africa so I believe her. Looking forward to this.”
Read conversation between Iyoho and Ohikhaure (The Director) below:
  To continue click here
http://goldenzeneth..com/2016/07/burnt-nollywood-actor-read-conversation.html?m=1

Re: Burnt Nollywood Actor: Read Conversation Between Actor And Director Before Fire by Bisiebae(f): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2016
End time burns
Re: Burnt Nollywood Actor: Read Conversation Between Actor And Director Before Fire by decatalyst(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2016
When people chase after fame with using their head and logic.

You will surely go down in history as...
Re: Burnt Nollywood Actor: Read Conversation Between Actor And Director Before Fire by HARDBOI: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Burnt Nollywood Actor: Read Conversation Between Actor And Director Before Fire by SurefireFashion: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2016
Trust nobody. Nobody is perfect. Although u still made history but ..................

1 Like

Re: Burnt Nollywood Actor: Read Conversation Between Actor And Director Before Fire by callmelanner(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2016
Either ways, u made history grin
Re: Burnt Nollywood Actor: Read Conversation Between Actor And Director Before Fire by ExplicitContent: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
You will be fine.
Re: Burnt Nollywood Actor: Read Conversation Between Actor And Director Before Fire by faith551(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nawa ooo, from his comment I guess this is the first time such is tried in nollywood and it turned out this bad while I've been watching people set on fire in hollywood movies since God knows when
Re: Burnt Nollywood Actor: Read Conversation Between Actor And Director Before Fire by EMMYLBANKS(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
fire bender#history maker;sad
Re: Burnt Nollywood Actor: Read Conversation Between Actor And Director Before Fire by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
The first ever? So he risked his life at the hands of armatures/ clueless people who assured him. This story is annoying. I hope those producers/directors are answering to criminal charges.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actress Nabbed Smoking Shisha [PICS] / Most Beautiful Girl In Nollywood Goes Spiritual / Throwback Photo Of Clarion Chukwura And Shina Peters On A Song Cover In 1982

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.