Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Amaechi Invited To An Anti Corruption Meeting, Pics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Invited To An Anti Corruption Meeting, Pics. (878 Views)

Senators Walk Out On Hamid Ali, Customs Boss During A Meeting (pics) / Yahaya Bello Flaunt His Style As He Leaves His Residence For A Meeting. Pics / Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Invited To An Anti Corruption Meeting, Pics. by BrosPeter: 9:07am On Jul 29, 2016
Pics of Amaechi in a meeting to discuss corruption.

Inviting Amaechi to anti corruption meeting is like inviting Shekau to an anti terrorists meeting.
Are these people real?

I no fit laff o

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Invited To An Anti Corruption Meeting, Pics. by Young03(m): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2016
oh..good for him
Re: Amaechi Invited To An Anti Corruption Meeting, Pics. by ShineuEye: 9:14am On Jul 29, 2016
Inviting Amaechi to anti corruption meeting is like inviting Shekau to an anti terrorists meeting.
Are these people real?
You kill am grin grin
Re: Amaechi Invited To An Anti Corruption Meeting, Pics. by cyberguy72(m): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2016
Young03:
oh..good for him
wot irony.Corruption personified invited to an Anti-corruption meeting
Re: Amaechi Invited To An Anti Corruption Meeting, Pics. by cyberguy72(m): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Amaechi Invited To An Anti Corruption Meeting, Pics. by BrosPeter: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2016
cyberguy72:
Na wa for naija
Re: Amaechi Invited To An Anti Corruption Meeting, Pics. by Young03(m): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2016
cyberguy72:

wetin I for talk

our wailing cannot stop him from been a saint
Re: Amaechi Invited To An Anti Corruption Meeting, Pics. by Tokety7: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2016
so many fools online these days. amaechi made the below statement also. if for fools like this fellow..........

Tokety7:
In fact, it was the word corruption that brought me to this occasion because I wanted to see who will get up and say to me, ‘this is evidence that you are corrupt.’
[size=20pt]“We went to court against the Rivers State government on their allegation of corruption against me. The Court of Appeal said, produce that document that found this man (Amaechi) guilty of those crimes and up till today he (Wike) has not produced it,” Mr. Amaechi said.[/size]

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/207724-no-one-can-prove-i-stole-rivers-state-money-amaechi.html

Even WIke cant produce in court the heap of lies living stone Iweche of intergrity produced and prepared. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Invited To An Anti Corruption Meeting, Pics. by nnachukz(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2016
The man you saw there was Saint Amaechi. He is different from the Amaechi we all know. All Agencies now na bubu watchdogs trained to recognize the owner as a clean person even when he is carrying people's property to his house but barks at others who may want to come in and check if their properties are there.
Re: Amaechi Invited To An Anti Corruption Meeting, Pics. by mumbasa: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2016
Amaechi is corrupt the evidences are there , Buhari is the president, simple.

If another person was president the evidences would reveal themselves.

So among the whole sitting governors in nigeria only fayose is corrupt.

NO - simply put fayose is the only governor who has publicly declared that he is not Buhari friend.

Zombie full Nigeria ooh!!!! So for una mind amaechi is not corrupt? SMH Mitcheeeew
Re: Amaechi Invited To An Anti Corruption Meeting, Pics. by sainttwist1(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2016
we need to create a new dictionary in Nigeria and define some word in our own term e.g corruption, thief etc.
Re: Amaechi Invited To An Anti Corruption Meeting, Pics. by sainttwist1(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2016
we need to create a new dictionary in Nigeria and define some words in our own term e.g corruption, thief etc.

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Fajuyi And The Politics Of Remembrance By Niyi Osundare / Us Declares 20 Nigerian States Including 'rivers' Unsafe / Akeredolu Aketi Wins APC Primaries In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.