Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) (72391 Views)

Photos Of Osmane, Ejike And Titus-igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / PHOTOS: Michael Titus Igweh, 2 Other Nigerians Executed By Firing Squad In Indon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by purplejuli: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2016
Indonesia has executed Michael Titus Igweh and two Nigerian drug convicts by firing squad, an official said.

The Nigerians were put to death along with one Indonesian on Thursday (after midnight Indonesian time), Noor Rachmad, deputy attorney general for general crimes, told reporters.

The sister-in-law of Michael Titus Igweh,(pictured in veil holding up a family statement condemning the execution) who alleged police had applied electricity to his genitals to force him to confess to heroin possession, said his final request had been to see his wife and family for the last time.

However she said Mr Igweh’s wife was in Nigeria and would not arrive in Indonesia until Friday – hours after her husband was killed.

“Yesterday I met Titus and he was angry and upset,” Nila said. “He said: ‘What kind of justice is this? What kind of country is Indonesia?”

Nila said she had chosen to sacrifice her last-ever visit to Mr Igweh in order to tell his story to the media:

“At this time I believe there are two things that can help Titus, one is God and one is the media. If that was the last time to see Titus, than so be it.”

On Thursday morning 17 ambulances – 14 containing coffins – were ferried to Nusakambangan, known as Indonesia’s Alcatraz, where the prisoners will be strapped to wooden posts and shot dead by a firing squad.

Source:http://www.042express.com/2016/07/photos-family-members-weep-as-indonesia-fast-tracks-execution.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Oche211(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2016
Don't do/push drugs. Hustle nd pray.
However, if there is a miscarriage of justice here, then the indonesian govt f*cked up oo.
Still, my message is clear, Don't do/push drugs.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by kestolove95(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2016
and sum people ar still goin to same country wit drugs...9ja eastern peopl knw go Eva hear word

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2016
Indeed yoruba's are cowards. They love to party. They love to 'chop' life. They are not daring and they are lazy.. and that's why a yoruba man will not carry drugs when he knows the consequence. Yoruba man doesn't want to die, he'd rather be called a coward.
How can a man willingly want to die just because of money? He wasn't killed, he committed suicide

Do I feel sad? Yes. do I pity his family? Yes? Do I pity him? NO .

331 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by NameChecker: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Get Rich Or Die Trying

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by tropaz(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
[/b]

The sister-in-law of Michael Titus Igweh,(pictured in veil holding up a family statement condemning the execution) who alleged police had applied electricity to his genitals to force him to confess to heroin possession, said his final request had been to see his wife and family for the last time.

[b] “Yesterday I met Titus and he was angry and upset,” Nila said. “He said: ‘What kind of justice is this? What kind of country is Indonesia?”

“At this time I believe there are two things that can help Titus, one is God and one is the media. If that was the last time to see Titus, than so be it.”[b][/b]

What if he didn't actually do it What if the government that should have stood for him did not even know he exist?? What if he was wrongfully convicted because the government of Indonesia knows that Nigeria will do nothing?
Every time I see the Nigerian nationality on my passport, I feel bad..neither PDP nor APC can be trusted, Buhari and Fayose are scam lords...people die everyday, but only a few is broadcasted....
RIP to another bread winner.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Ewwwooooooooooo
Chimoooooooooo
Efuolam oooooooo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by datola: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
People get mind o. The accused and more especially the killers/executors.

God have mercy.

4 Likes

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hehehe. Did the bible teach him to carry/push drugs?

I dont blame the man. I blame his church, pastor and christianity

3 Likes

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Category1: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
[size=13pt]the Indonesian president is a coward, may God punish him.
Y'all will bet, they will arrest that bastard wen he goes out from office...just arrest him and don't take his life
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Pavore9: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Indonesia is like a palm oil market, it makes no sense going there wearing white!

Keeping away from businesses or people who deal in such business that a Country is so against, will help anyone who finds himself there.

17 Likes

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by martin1772(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
.pathetic, bad business, bad, government, bad judgement.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by stonemasonn: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Men!! this Asians have no chill

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Asito(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
tobimillar:

Do I pity him? NO .
you should at least pity him. because unlike wizkid, we don't know his story. besides #AllLivesMatter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by klepe500: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
So sad
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by martyns303(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
The guy could be innocent

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by damiloladuke: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by maxwell767(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Icecomrade: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
So sad
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Its well
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by flyca: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Serves as a deterrent to intending "hustlers”

Wait o.... One day, some Igbo villages may be empty o shocked
tobimillar:
Just close your eyes for a second and imagine that he had gone and came back successfully.

Do you know how many storey buildings that will be added to Onitsha? Youngest landlord - e easy? Do you know that his wife will be the latest talk in town - an envy amongst her peers? Do you know the masterpiece she will erect for his mum in the village? These are the people that hail them, the people they live for, the people who pressure, push and support them to do what they do!

So do I pity them? Maybe NOT!

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by dynamite11: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
I feel bad for him though it's worse alresdy for him and his family to have a countdown for his last breath, I think there should be a review of this Indonesian law it's similar to jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by desire222(f): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
All for money. Get rich or die trying.
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
He is facing the music, becos he wanted to put millions of Indonasia men and women in danger, if he had scared through, and he will come to 9ja a be forming big boy!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Carrottop(m): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
tobimillar:
Indeed yoruba's are cowards. They love to party. They love to 'chop' life. They are not daring and they are lazy.. and that's why a yoruba man will not carry drugs when he knows the consequence. Yoruba man doesn't want to die, he'd rather be called a coward.
How can a man willingly want to die just because of money? He wasn't killed, he committed suicide

bro shut the f*#k up tribalism won't help

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Drajah(m): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Mehn.....so this dude don know say im go die?....chai....

Baba just pray make God forgive you and plan to rest in pease..... cry
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Adminisher: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Buhari regime also publicly executed drug smugglers in the 80s until IBB encouraged it and it is now national business. The blood of this guy is in the hands Of IBB and those who encouraged corruption in Nigeria

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by amiibaby(f): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Eiya
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by MadCow1: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Fhuck Him.. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2383833_indonesia2_jpega43bb172e5da909f049fa2462ca5445c

This sign is clearly displayed at all Airports in the Country. You can't say you didnt know. angry

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by gerrardomendes(m): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
some things should just be avoided. What are the medical, financial, spiritual, social benefits of drugs compared to your life.
we don't even know if he was innocent or being used

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) / Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.