Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) (72379 Views)

Photos Of Osmane, Ejike And Titus-igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / PHOTOS: Michael Titus Igweh, 2 Other Nigerians Executed By Firing Squad In Indon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Oche211:
Don't do/push drugs. Hustle nd pray.
However, if there is a miscarriage of justice here, then the indonesian govt f*cked up oo.
Still, my message is clear, Don't do/push drugs.

'Tell them' if only they will listen
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
flyca:

Off point. Did I say so? Byee
I asked you a simple question that requires simple answer
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by macotrading72(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
focus7:
was the sister claiming his brother did not do drugs and that he was a hard working Igbo man by saying that the police applied electricity on his genitals?
my people dey talk say person way no carry anything no dey throw way anything, these people no dey craze probably the guy denied ownership of the item which I believe was what prompted the torture, I think so
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by wadetaw202: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
So, can you tell me just 1 thing you have gainedfrom this your comment?

I'm a Yoruba, but I Dont think any sensible person will make this kind of comment you just made.
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
MadCow1:
Fhuck Him.. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2383833_indonesia2_jpega43bb172e5da909f049fa2462ca5445c

This sign is clearly displayed at all Airports in the Country. You can't say you didnt know. angry

What if he was innocent of the crime? Bros, dem use electric shock the guy for blokos o!
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
catlova2:
Hehehe. Did the bible teach him to carry/push drugs?

I dont blame the man. I blame his church, pastor and christianity
what sort blame coment is this. Will christianity force him to make a decision.
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by win3k: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
if he didn't have a get rich or die trying mentality he wouldn't need to beg anyone to spare his life for drug dealing.
bye bye ibo trash
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by flyca: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
asuustrike2009:

I asked you a simple question that requires simple answer
My post was written in clear and simple English and your question has no coreltion with it.
I hope you ain't one of the people that get online to make trouble with others.
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
may his soul rest in perfect peace. The law against drug trafficking was pasted on their passport why d deaf ear and blindness. His death is to teach nigerians and others who re goin there for the same cause.
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
kestolove95:
and sum people ar still goin to same country wit drugs...9ja eastern peopl knw go Eva hear word
.....Gbammm ! cool

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Have you ever thought of the man being innocent? Don't you think he's aware and probably was framed up? Peradventure it was discovered that he was innocent after his death, what would the government do? These are issues we need to consider before passing judgement. Imagine if such laws were in Nigeria today, hire assassination will reduce while politicians will use such laws to eliminate their opponents.
dey there dey deceive yaself. They were all framed up and are all usually from one part of the country known for hustling hard. There are currently over 150 Nigerians on deathrow all over im Malaysia and china. We never add those awaiting convictions and others on deathrow in singapore, thailand, burma, vietnam, laos, and the other far east and arab countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lexusgs430:
You do the crime, you face the consequences !!!!!!
I think the Indonesia government won't accuse him falsely for drug trafficking, he obviously had a fair hearing, some boys just won't stop putting their hands in bad things.

I just feel for the innocent woman.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by macotrading72(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
austinosita:

What if he was innocent of the crime? Bros, dem use electric shock the guy for blokos o!
there is nothing like innocent when drug is involved, before you pick up your luggage trained dogs don already search your luggage for you, those dogs can dictate the smallest quantity of narcotic, then olokpa go dey wait for you to pick up your luggage, the rest Na history
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by macotrading72(m): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
I think the Indonesia government won't accuse him falsely for drug trafficking, he obviously had a fair hearing, some boys just won't stop putting their hands in bad things.

gham, my point exactly
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by MadCow1: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
austinosita:

Guy, our people too dey take risk.

Even if this guy no follow, ehn sabi who follow. Why associate yourself with shady characters wey go implicate you for matter wey you no suppose put hand?

if true-true ehn no follow, then I really pity am. But court say ehn follow so na so we go take am.

Watch this show "Border Security Cambodia" for CBS reality on DSTV and you go shock how people still dey carry drugs enter cambodia upon say na die sure pass if them catch you. angry

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:

Yes we can. But when he was supplying drugs to addicts, they were enjoying the illicit money.
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by juman(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
He killed himself.

But in other way, he was killed by useless nigerian "leaders".

Useless nigerian "leaders" that deliberately destroyed the country because of their greed.

May God punish the useless nigerian "leaders" and their families.
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:

All the while they were enjoying the loot from his illegal trade, they were feeling like Drug Lords !!!! Hopefully others thinking of drug trafficking, would read, watch and learn !!!!
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by peacecoy: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
martyns303:
The guy could be innocent
yea, but most unlikely. why? Drug merchants try most to cover their tracks. So doubts ever remain in their trials,but in truth they actually did drugs
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by UmecheMoses(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
It's so funny the way we all reacted. Indonesia is what it is today because they make laws and follow through....... If Nigeria will curb the excesses of political thieves and terrorists. hang them when guilty. let them die with their wickedness. that's how to rid a country of bad heads

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by phynofino: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lexusgs430:
You do the crime, you face the consequences !!!!!!

gerrout
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Yes we can. But when he was supplying drugs to addicts, they were enjoying the illicit money.
He could have lied to the wife about his business line, i won't blame the woman for collecting illicit money frm him, i blame that man totally for his act.
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
MadCow1:

Even if this guy no follow, ehn sabi who follow. Why associate yourself with shady characters wey go implicate you for matter wey you no suppose put hand?

if true-true ehn no follow, then I really pity am. But court say ehn follow so na so we go take am.

Watch this show "Border Security Cambodia" for CBS reality on DSTV and you go shock how people still dey carry drugs enter cambodia upon say na die sure pass if them catch you. angry
The profit they make are highest in high risk countries..simple.
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by macotrading72(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
MadCow1:

some guys really dey fall my hand o why not carry the thing go better country way no go kill rather jail them for few years? I tire o
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
He could have lied to the wife about his business line, i won't blame the woman for collecting illicit money frm him, i blame that man totally for his act.

So a man or woman would be providing for his/her family financially, and the source of income would not be requested for?
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by vickylala239: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
purplejuli:
Indonesia has executed Michael Titus Igweh and two Nigerian drug convicts by firing squad, an official said.

The Nigerians were put to death along with one Indonesian on Thursday (after midnight Indonesian time), Noor Rachmad, deputy attorney general for general crimes, told reporters.

The sister-in-law of Michael Titus Igweh,(pictured in veil holding up a family statement condemning the execution) who alleged police had applied electricity to his genitals to force him to confess to heroin possession, said his final request had been to see his wife and family for the last time.

However she said Mr Igweh’s wife was in Nigeria and would not arrive in Indonesia until Friday – hours after her husband was killed.

“Yesterday I met Titus and he was angry and upset,” Nila said. “He said: ‘What kind of justice is this? What kind of country is Indonesia?”

Nila said she had chosen to sacrifice her last-ever visit to Mr Igweh in order to tell his story to the media:

“At this time I believe there are two things that can help Titus, one is God and one is the media. If that was the last time to see Titus, than so be it.”

On Thursday morning 17 ambulances – 14 containing coffins – were ferried to Nusakambangan, known as Indonesia’s Alcatraz, where the prisoners will be strapped to wooden posts and shot dead by a firing squad.

Source:http://www.042express.com/2016/07/photos-family-members-weep-as-indonesia-fast-tracks-execution.html

Oh Hw I wish Nigeria was like this...

Indonesia is a perfect country......

Lesson to drug pushes....

Who will ever accept Dat he pushed drug to Indonesia, if Nt wen ur faced with death....

Our politicians shuld b treated Lik this...Bt no...

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
And the Name as usual is from There. On behalf of Name Checkers Enugu Chapter lipsrsealed
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by MadCow1: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
princey83:

The profit they make are highest in high risk countries..simple.

No be lie you talk.
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Lexusgs430: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
phynofino:

gerrout

I did not face firing squad !!!
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by fiftynaira(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
kestolove95:
and sum people ar still goin to same country wit drugs...9ja eastern peopl knw go Eva hear word

And ur sister wey take drug no go gree us participate for 400m olympics!
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by win3k: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
juman:
He killed himself.

But in other way, he was killed by useless nigerian "leaders".

Useless nigerian "leaders" that deliberately destroyed the country because of their greed.

May God punish the useless nigerian "leaders" and their families.

If you have commonsense this is what you will write:

he was killed by useless ibo (and his own) mentality of get rich or die trying

Useless "mentality" that deliberately destroys its own people because of greed.

May God punish the useless "drug dealers" and their associates.
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by macotrading72(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
MadCow1:

No be lie you talk.
on point

Picture of a Nigerian arrested here in japan for drug offense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.