Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Rrr - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rrr (3339 Views)

I need help!!! I Am Frustrated / I Am Frustrated........i Need A Job / Post Calabar Jobs Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rrr by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
ezex:
Studied Electrical/ Electronics Engineering,done with NYSC,residing in portharcourt...If any please help a brother.
08103291056,t_ezekiel73@yahoo.com

please check out this link.
https://www.nairaland.com/3074180/nysc-personal-cds-projects-anambra

help a brother
Re: Rrr by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 23, 2017
ezex:
Studied Electrical/ Electronics Engineering,done with NYSC,residing in portharcourt...If any please help a brother.

Re: Rrr by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
ezex:

still on
Re: Rrr by AMAKAEUPH: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
A top Restaurant/Lounge based in Port Harcourt seeks to employ experienced professionals in the industry to fill the following positions;
Restaurant/Lounge Manager
Must have managed a restaurant/ Lounge and will be familiar with local buying sources, suppliers and methods. The Manager should be able to open and close the restaurant; purchase food and beverages; open the cash register(s); track inventory; train and manage the staff; deal with suppliers; develop and implement a marketing strategy; and handle other miscellaneous duties. Beyond these responsibilities, he/she must reflect the style and character of the restaurant.
The Manager should have at least three years of non-management restaurant experience in addition to two years of managerial experience.
He/she must have leadership skills and the ability to supervise personnel in the kitchen, service area, hospitality entrance, bar, lounge and restrooms, and can also make customers feel welcome and comfortable.
Other positions:
Chefs
Cooks
Dishwashers
Serving Staff
Hosting Staff
Bartenders
Floor Supervisor
Waiters/Waitresses
Cashiers
Public Relations Officer
Business Development Executives
Front Desk Clerk
All Applications should be sent within 1 week of this advertisement to:
ifeanyinihe@gmail.com or call 08033350261.
Re: Rrr by AMAKAEUPH: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2017
AMAKAEUPH:
A top Restaurant/Lounge based in Port Harcourt seeks to employ experienced professionals in the industry to fill the following positions;
Restaurant/Lounge Manager
Must have managed a restaurant/ Lounge and will be familiar with local buying sources, suppliers and methods. The Manager should be able to open and close the restaurant; purchase food and beverages; open the cash register(s); track inventory; train and manage the staff; deal with suppliers; develop and implement a marketing strategy; and handle other miscellaneous duties. Beyond these responsibilities, he/she must reflect the style and character of the restaurant.
The Manager should have at least three years of non-management restaurant experience in addition to two years of managerial experience.
He/she must have leadership skills and the ability to supervise personnel in the kitchen, service area, hospitality entrance, bar, lounge and restrooms, and can also make customers feel welcome and comfortable.
Other positions:
Chefs
Cooks
Dishwashers
Serving Staff
Hosting Staff
Bartenders
Floor Supervisor
Waiters/Waitresses
Cashiers
Public Relations Officer
Business Development Executives
Front Desk Clerk
All Applications should be sent within 1 week of this advertisement to:
ifeanyinihe@gmail.com or call 08033350261.
Interview holds by 10am at M.L.J. LOUNGE/RESTAURANT. 18 B AGIP ROAD, MGBOSHIMIN JUNCTION, 1 KILOMETRE TO AGIP COMPANY, PORT HARCOURT on Friday July 25, 2017
Come with ur credentials

1 Like

Re: Rrr by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Thanks bro, i really appreciate
AMAKAEUPH:

Interview holds by 10am at M.L.J. LOUNGE/RESTAURANT. 18 B AGIP ROAD, MGBOSHIMIN JUNCTION, 1 KILOMETRE TO AGIP COMPANY, PORT HARCOURT on Friday July 25, 2017
Come with ur credentials
Re: Rrr by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Thanks, i really appreciate
AMAKAEUPH:

Come with ur credentials
Re: Rrr by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
AMAKAEUPH:

Come with ur credentials
Thanks, i really appreciate
Re: Rrr by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 17, 2017
House please am still in search of job, even if the pay isnt much I would be delighted. Studied Elect /Elect. Location:PH
08103291056 (call or WhatsApp)
Re: Rrr by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
ezex:
House please am still in search of job, even if the pay isnt much I would be delighted. Studied Elect /Elect. Location:PH
08103291056 (call or WhatsApp)
help a brother... Depressed day by day, not that I can't do other things, I was into importation before the current recession trend, had to stop along the line due to the difficulty in securing forex.
Re: Rrr by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Please house I still need the job...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stag Engineering Nigeria Ltd / 2018 Seplat Training Programe / Celtel Magic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.