Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government (15717 Views)

F.C.T Abuja!! Land For Sale At Apo, Opposite High Court, Abuja. / Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) / 200 Hectares of land directly opposite LA campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by lafex: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2016
There are two types of lands in FCT/Abuja which are FCDA land and Area Council land. Area Council lands were being allocated by the chairmen of each area council but the FCT minister is now the one allocating both FCDA and Area Council lands through an agency called AGIS (Abuja Geographic Information System).
AGIS is responsible for generation, management and administration of geospatial and land related matters in the FCT which include handling of data capture, processing and computerization of land related departments as well as customer services such as billing and revenue collection.
To acquire any land directly from the government one has to open a new application file in AGIS by taking the following steps
1. Obtain a new application form from AGIS or download from www.agis.fct.gov.ng
2. Pay 50,000 (for Area Council land) or 100,000 (for FCDA land) to AGIS account at GTBank, FirstBank, Zenith Bank or any other designated bank.
3. Present evidence of payment (teller) to AGIS (finance department) to ontain receipt
4. Open file at New Application Desk with the following documents
A) photocopy of the receipt
B) two passport size photograph
C) means of identification (national I D card, international passport or driver licence)
D) tax clearance certificate
5. Collect copy of acknowledgement of the form to claim the land when its being allocated to you
NOTE
1. You are not legally binded to pay any money to anybody apart from the one stated above.
2. Opening of the form does not authomatically guarantee you of getting the land but just serve as the first step to acquire the land.
Questions are welcome

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by surgebitcoin(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Do this really work?

1 Like

Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by StarboyMichael(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
I have heard of this before, I just don't know if it works, I am of the opinion that available land for allocation is fast running out.
Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by veekid(m): 6:29am On Aug 01, 2016
Thank you OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by jazinogold(m): 6:29am On Aug 01, 2016
educative! but shey e dy work?

1 Like

Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by Flexherbal(m): 6:30am On Aug 01, 2016
Good information!
Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by ikombe: 6:30am On Aug 01, 2016
undecided

Na how much remain
Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by MovingTrain(m): 6:31am On Aug 01, 2016
Following keenly
Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by bece: 6:31am On Aug 01, 2016
I paid to agis some years ago until now nothing. Does that mean my 50k has entered voice mail. It was when Elrufai was minister

8 Likes

Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by urchman23: 6:33am On Aug 01, 2016
This is just the official process of acquiring a legitimate land in fct. My question is how many ppl. Have gotten a land from this process? Answers please.

1 Like

Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by talktrue1(m): 6:36am On Aug 01, 2016
I dont think its working . You will pay and they will keep you waiting for years and will be busy allocating lands to estate developers who have given them millions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by chukwurah12345(m): 6:45am On Aug 01, 2016
Please with the said 50,000 or 100,000.. does it mean one you'v paid for a land or ll u paid another money should land be giving to u

2 Likes

Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by stano2(m): 6:45am On Aug 01, 2016
Does it work, not buying form and wait for years before next step.. I don't trust FG at all this time around
Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by zeal22(m): 6:49am On Aug 01, 2016
chukwurah12345:
Please with the said 50,000 or 100,000.. does it mean one you'v paid for a land or ll u paid another money should land be giving to u

Nice question

1 Like

Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by edlion57(m): 6:49am On Aug 01, 2016
This is not advisable ....unless it is another country...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by stano2(m): 6:50am On Aug 01, 2016
chukwurah12345:
No, u will pay another. That's just step A before you get to step B
Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 01, 2016
Abuja, here i come.
Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by boygeorge: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2016
Op pls stop misleading people. this doesn't work, infact it has never worked. been staying in abuja for close to 18 years now and this has never been the norm, might be written in some land regularization rules somewhere though. easiest places to acquire lands in the fct either for residential or commercial purposes are the area councils. the lands are not as cut throat price as the ones in the city centre. process of acquisition is also less cumbersome.

10 Likes

Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by autodoctor: 7:03am On Aug 01, 2016
I hope this is not a SCAM.
Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by kelly72: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2016
If it were truly this easy, then they would have shared everything among themselves.

3 Likes

Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by tabisegroup(m): 7:10am On Aug 01, 2016

...land for sale
Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by uboma(m): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2016
These steps are the approriate steps to take to acquire legit lands within the FCT but the process is faulty and characterized by corruption.
Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by Raydos: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2016
I'll Just Kill Myself And Run Away grin
Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by theadvocatus(m): 7:16am On Aug 01, 2016
Hope it won't be cheaper to patronize land speculators instead of FG As it relates to cost! Hope such land allocations wouldn't be revoked by subsequent administrations

just curious cos this is 9ja

1 Like

Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by Trunaijian: 7:20am On Aug 01, 2016
Very true OP.

Reasons why people patronize the open market include
1. Most often than not, your application never sees the light of day
2. Even when you are given land, its usually in locations that are without inftastructure and very interior
3. The 100k application paid will almost be equivalent to the open market purchase of the land even afer waiting in futility
4. You will never be Offered land in a developed area or developing area just because youv have applied. You may need to "know" someone.

Ps. The above is not to discourage potential applicants, its just the reality of land acquisition in the FCT. The current Minister of FCT hasnt made known his intention or interest in the allocation of Land in the FCT yet. Maybe he willbe diff from his predecessors, only time will tell.
If you are willing to wait till thy kingdom come before being offered a land then you may follow the OP's instructions which is true (no pun intended) but if you are into the business of property,you are not gonna make any headway without patronizing the open market.

1 Like

Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by bennymark(m): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2016
You go old for border with this method, and then they will give you a land in a new development area where no human being is even living.

With 100k to 150k, you will get 1000ms2 plot of land around KUJE-GWAGWALADA-KWALI

Not new allocation, but already allocated plots without C of O, talking out of experience.

5 Likes

Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by bigboss80s(m): 7:24am On Aug 01, 2016
Lol. Like they say, "who no go no go know"

It's very simple. If you don't know someone close to the minister or with influence over him then you can forget about getting valuable land in a short time.

Even in the current administration, there is already a jostle for land. And this goes all the way to the TOP men in this administration. FACT.

The above process is just formality.

There are 3 rules for success in Abuja
1. Meet people
2. Meet people
3. Meet people

Get out of your house and network.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by tonyobj(m): 7:25am On Aug 01, 2016
The web link can't be reached

Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by ufotty2001: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2016
bece:
I paid to agis some years ago until now nothing. Does that mean my 50k has entered voice mail. It was when Elrufai was minister
i also paid 50k till now nothing!
Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by uvalued(m): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2016
lafex:
There are two types of lands in FCT/Abuja which are FCDA land and Area Council land. Area Council lands were being allocated by the chairmen of each area council but the FCT minister is now the one allocating both FCDA and Area Council lands through an agency called AGIS (Abuja Geographic Information System).
AGIS is responsible for generation, management and administration of geospatial and land related matters in the FCT which include handling of data capture, processing and computerization of land related departments as well as customer services such as billing and revenue collection.
To acquire any land directly from the government one has to open a new application file in AGIS by taking the following steps
1. Obtain a new application form from AGIS or download from www.agis.fct.gov.ng
2. Pay 50,000 (for Area Council land) or 100,000 (for FCDA land) to AGIS account at GTBank, FirstBank, Zenith Bank or any other designated bank.
3. Present evidence of payment (teller) to AGIS (finance department) to ontain receipt
4. Open file at New Application Desk with the following documents
A) photocopy of the receipt
B) two passport size photograph
C) means of identification (national I D card, international passport or driver licence)
D) tax clearance certificate
5. Collect copy of acknowledgement of the form to claim the land when its being allocated to you
NOTE
1. You are not legally binded to pay any money to anybody apart from the one stated above.
2. Opening of the form does not authomatically guarantee you of getting the land but just serve as the first step to acquire the land.
Questions are welcome

andytings grin
Re: How To Acquire Fct/Abuja Land Directly From Federal Government by sommy03(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2016
Buy your lands directly from heaven...I'm following meticulously...

(1) (2) (Reply)

F.c.t( Abuja). Availability Of Direct Government Allocation / Vacating A House Before Tenancy Expires, Do You Get A Refund? / Illegal Structures At Oke Afa Demolished By Lagos State Government (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.