Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote (30719 Views)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Arewa Consultative Forum Worried Over Dangote, BUA Feud / Dufil Prima Foods, Makers Of Indomie Noodles Takes Over Dangote Noodles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Pennywise(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ironi:

You people are just plain clueless.

Okay. The clue you ordered from Dangote will soon find you in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by EmekaBlue(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Better in what sense? D drivers roads or what please Ghana is not d best thats all
JiggamanGh:

Name one country in west Africa with better transportation system than Ghana.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
JiggamanGh:

He most likely planning his Africa domination. He's already in Ethiopia with his cement, which is the biggest cement factory in Africa.
is that a bad thing?,he is a business man,I for one would want to have people like him who are business oriented so we can push all this Chinese and lebanese out business and have more Africans in the fore front
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by JiggamanGh: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Better in what sense? D drivers roads or what please Ghana is not d best thats all

Roads- one of the best or the best in west Africa
Drivers- majority follow the laws

Since you disagree name one country with a better transportation system than Ghana then we can go from there.

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Ironi: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
focus7:
Ghanaians with their victim mentality. I remember this was they pressurised their previous government to restrict the Nigerians business dominance in Ghana some years back, after that i don't see how it has improved their pathetic lives. Nigerians are obviously the reasons behind the main happenings in that country.

That is why it's called Ghana and not Nigeria.

Ghanaians can do what ever they want in GHANA.

Why should Ghanaians sit down and let Nigerians and Chinese with their rabbit like population come to dominate anything in Ghana?

We are cool and all that but when we find it necessary you bet we shall act.

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by EmekaBlue(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
You can't ascertain that yourself because u blive u have sum few good roads..Talking of transportation system it involves a lot even railway which Ghana railways is not near impressive or is it free flow of movements without traffic or well managed traffic..nah still
JiggamanGh:

Roads- one of the best or the best in west Africa
Drivers- majority follow the laws

Since you disagree name one country with a better transportation system than Ghana then we can go from there.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by JiggamanGh: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
2dugged:
is that a bad thing?,he is a business man,I for one would want to have people like him who are business oriented so we can push all this Chinese and lebanese out business and have more Africans in the fore front

Is not a bad thing but with all the money that guy has, you hardly hear any philanthropy. I may be wrong but has he ever give scholarship to students.If He wants to help like him build hospitals, schools across Africa instead of seeking to control Africa through business.

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Pennywise(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ironi:

That is why it's called Ghana and not Nigeria.
Ghanaians can do what ever they want in GHANA.
Why should Ghanaians sit down and let Nigerians and Chinese with their rabbit like population come to dominate anything in Ghana?
We are cool and all that but when we find it necessary you bet we shall act.

Whether you like it or not, we will dominate and subdue Ghana. Your men are lazy and have nothing to offer. But the women have a lot to offer which is why we keep coming. And they are quite affordable.

2 Likes

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by anigbajumo(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
[b]

Nairalanders with their Low level of reasoning, Ghanian transporter Association has not done anything bad.most of you just dey mastubate on the thread coz u dnt know the basic concept behind the transportation business. You think Ghana is Nigeria where dangote has monopoly over everything, lol....

For an investor to site an industry in particular area,there must be economical benefit for the masses...

You own a firm nd allowed the transporter to bring in their trucks for transportation purposes,that is good move nd it benefits the masses.Over a decade (10yrs later) u now bring yer trucks in thousands for transportation purposes, what is now the hope of commercial transporter that has been into system over the years??
You own a firm that produces primary needs and u are the one that involves in the transportation processes, tell me the Economic importance of yer firm in that geographical area where there is no chance for commercial trucks.

That is nonsense dangote has been doing in Nigeria, his truck has spoil cost of transportation of commercial trucks in Obajana nd Ibese cement plant.Nigeria is a lawless country u can do anyhow so far u ar rich....

Kudos to Ghanian Transporter....

[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by saintkeppy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
JiggamanGh:

We won't allow him to monopolize our country like he has done to yours. He practically owned you all
. What's is this 1 sayin'?
Diplomacy will settle the matter.
No 1 stops a moving train my friend.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Badgers14: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
omogidi234:
If he is employing Ghanaians to drive the trucks, what is the problem?

Monopoly
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by RandomVic(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pennywise:

Whether you like it or not, we will dominate and subdue Ghana. Your men are lazy and have nothing to offer. But the women have a lot to offer which is why we keep coming. And they are quite affordable.

Quite an insensitive comments man.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by JiggamanGh: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
EmekaBlue:
You can't ascertain that yourself because u blive u have sum few good roads..Talking of transportation system it involves a lot even railway which Ghana railways is not near impressive or is it free flow of movements without traffic or well managed traffic..nah still

being the best in west Africa doesn't mean it's perfect, it simply means compare to the sub region is better. I am saying best as in reference to Dagonte and his trucks because when I look at his track record in Nigeria involving transportation is mostly bad. Why want to move forward and not backwards, allowing dangote in is moving backwards when it comes to transportation.

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by xtivin(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHICH GHANA YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT? IF ITS THE ONE THAT LAGOS IS BETTER THAN, THEY HAVE INFERIORITY COMPLEX THATS WHAT I KNOW.BUT THEY ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANYTHING THAT WONT FAVOUR THIER INTEREST.THE ISSUE SHOULD BE ON DANGOTE NOT GHANA

2 Likes

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Is not a bad thing but with all the money that guy has, you hardly hear any philanthropy. I may be wrong but has he ever give scholarship to students.If He wants to help like him build hospitals, schools across Africa instead of seeking to control Africa through business.
true talk, I concur, he needs to do more in terms of philanthropy
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by JiggamanGh: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pennywise:

Everyone is lazy according to Nigerians, with all your hard work your country is still a fourth world status.

4 Likes

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Pennywise(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
RandomVic:

Quite an insensitive comments man.

Ghana has the world's largest concentration of raw niggas. No such thing as 'insensitive'. I have been there.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by EmekaBlue(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Man is not better neither d best in any subregion..Talking of truck accidents ,take a look at China that accident happens everyday coz its an industrialized country with heavy trucks of goods moving from pointA to pointB that doesn't make Vietnam have a better transportation system than China.Your Ghana is just normal roads and car movements nothing special to tag it the best..That's all
JiggamanGh:

being the best in west Africa doesn't mean it's perfect, it simply means compare to the sub region is better. I am saying best as in reference to Dagonte and his trucks because when I look at his track record in Nigeria involving transportation is mostly bad. Why want to move forward and not backwards, allowing dangote in is moving backwards when it comes to transportation.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Pennywise(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Everyone is lazy according to Nigerians, with all your hard work your country is still a fourth world status.

That would make Ghana zero world status

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by kennsville(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
1000 driver + 10000 motor boys+ 100s of maintenance and service staff.
May these so called Ghana must go boys receive sense.

Kgdavid:
Importation of 1000 trucks into Ghana means hiring 1,000 Ghanaian drivers, no? These ones are just concerned about their own pockets.

Besides, it's not as though Dangote is transporting cement for other people...he is using just doing his own delivery so his trucks will not affect the amount of business these people are already doing, unless Dangote is taking business away from other suppliers of cement. in which case... well grin

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by JiggamanGh: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
2dugged:
true talk, I concur, he needs to do more in terms of philanthropy

He's worth 16.3 billion and is projected to be 30billion by 2025. I remember just a few years less than 5 years ago he was at 8 billion.

The guy can donate money to students and universities instead of politicians.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by kennsville(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
kennsville:
1000 driver + 10000 motor boys+ 100s of maintenance and service staff.
May these so called Ghana must go boys receive sense.

Correction : 1000 drivers. 1000 motor boys
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by justhelp(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
JiggamanGh:

No bad belle but Dagonte has a monopoly on everything in Nigeria, from the food you eat, cement used to build your house, to the gas you put in your car. We won't allow him especially since we have the best transportation sysytem in west Africa. We don't need the death trap he has been providing Nigerians.
if I answer you now you beging cry who wil help ? Or you think Ghana is country where nigeria dey? Abeg pack well
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by JiggamanGh: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pennywise:

That would make Ghana zero world status

Zero status, is there such a thing and when it comes to ranking the lower the better. As in 1st world and third world. So zero will probably mean an utopia

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by francisbiz: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
JiggamanGh:

We won't allow him to monopolize our country like he has done to yours. He practically owned you all
Pls fight against monopoly! Though, you dictate to a company on how to distribute its goods.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by JiggamanGh: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Man is not better neither d best in any subregion..Talking of truck accidents ,take a look at China that accident happens everyday coz its an industrialized country with heavy trucks of goods moving from pointA to pointB that doesn't make Vietnam have a better transportation system than China.Your Ghana is just normal roads and car movements nothing special to tag it the best..That's all

I believe is the best in sub region, it's more organized and dependable and relatively safe.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by justhelp(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
JiggamanGh:

You are retarded between Nigerians and Ghanaians which group is more civilized.
hey see question, abeg guy just shut up you are not talking to togolese or other small nation better behave yourself nonsense, when did Nigeria become your mate ? Or is it not Ghana we chase out of Nigeria not long ago, see becareful
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Pennywise(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Zero status, is there such a thing and when it comes to ranking the lower the better. As in 1st world and third world. So zero will probably mean an utopia

Exactly. In matters of statehood, you guys technically do not exist. But since your women are real we have to find a way to classify Ghana. Zero ultimate status
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by JiggamanGh: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
justhelp:
hey see question, abeg guy just shut up you are not talking to togolese or other small nation better behave yourself nonsense, when did Nigeria become your mate ? Or is it not Ghana we chase out of Nigeria not long ago, see becareful

You chase us out so it makes you big and mighty. We did the same to Nigeria and we got nothing out of but more misery.

2 Likes

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by JiggamanGh: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pennywise:

Exactly. In matters of statehood, you guys technically do not exist. But since your women are real we have to find a way to classify Ghana. Zero ultimate status

lol you just got to love Nigerians and their boasting.

2 Likes

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Lush100(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hi,
the insult is totally uncalled for,
can't just simply ignore when someone types something you strongly disagree with.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Lush100(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hi,
the insult is totally uncalled for,
can't just simply ignore when someone types something you strongly disagree with.

state ur side of an argument with your point and leave abuse/insult out of it.
cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers / Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) / Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.