Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote (30702 Views)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Arewa Consultative Forum Worried Over Dangote, BUA Feud / Dufil Prima Foods, Makers Of Indomie Noodles Takes Over Dangote Noodles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by justhelp(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
JiggamanGh:

So why can't Nigerians make the happenings in their country, why must Nigerians come to Ghana to make things happen.
you this man keep quit ooo, I said you should stop this comparism with Nigeria just compare your country with a state in Nigeria,may be Oyo or river or kano cos even Lagos state is too much for Ghana. Ewu despite the state of economy in Nigeria, is still the best in Africa so what is there in Ghana ? If not because of international law we ought to have re-colonise you plus other small countries and you know that
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by JiggamanGh: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
justhelp:
you this man keep quit ooo, I said you should stop this comparism with Nigeria just compare your country with a state in Nigeria,may be Oyo or river or kano cos even Lagos state is too much for Ghana. Ewu

Yes Nigeria is bigger, Nigeria economy larger, Nigeria has more population. Is always quantity with you guys but never quality. In Ghana we prioritize quality over quantity and we outpace you when it comes quality.

4 Likes

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by wellmax(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
JiggamanGh:

No bad belle but Dagonte has a monopoly on everything in Nigeria, from the food you eat, cement used to build your house, to the gas you put in your car. We won't allow him especially since we have the best transportation sysytem in west Africa. We don't need the death trap he has been providing Nigerians.

Bad belle no be run belle.
Food we eat? No
Cement? Ever heard of Larfarge, Elephant, Burham etc cements
Gas? What's the name of Dangote's gas plant sef
Charlie, You know nothing about Nigeria
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by O0XYGEN: 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Youve forgotten Ghanaians chased nigerians out first.
But do u hear Ghanaians celebrating like how you guys do?
Thats when you guys got independence, thats why u guys are always celebrating
FYI:nigeria is the most useless country on earth so never try to compare that zoo to Ghana.
justhelp:
hey see question, abeg guy just shut up you are not talking to togolese or other small nation better behave yourself nonsense, when did Nigeria become your mate ? Or is it not Ghana we chase out of Nigeria not long ago, see becareful

2 Likes

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by justhelp(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
JiggamanGh:

You chase us out so it makes you big and mighty. We did the same to Nigeria and we got nothing out of but more misery.
yes we are big and mighty, best in the whole of Africa. So what's your point ? Dangote add to the economy of Ghana your president know that
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by O0XYGEN: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Best in ebola,terrorism,poverty,kidnapping,prostitution,scamming or what?
You need a brain transplant ASAP.
justhelp:
yes we are big and mighty, best in the whole of Africa. So what's your point ? Dangote add to the economy of Ghana your president know that

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Girl360(f): 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
The insults are highly uncalled for. Please.
Can't y'all just argue your points out without all the unnecessary bickering?

The thing is between GPRTU and Dangote.
Can't it just remain there?

Why must everthing turn to who is the better one between Ghana and Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Obas101(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
E be like say this thread go turn to another e-war between Nigeria nd ghana. Anyway just observing.
Advice Ghanaians for your own good just stop you don't need to make any argument cos Nigerians will just keep coming nd besides you are very few on this thread so what do you hope to achieve grin

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Perfecttouch(m): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kgdavid:
Importation of 1000 trucks into Ghana means hiring 1,000 Ghanaian drivers, no? These ones are just concerned about their own pockets.

Besides, it's not as though Dangote is transporting cement for other people...he is using just doing his own delivery so his trucks will not affect the amount of business these people are already doing, unless Dangote is taking business away from other suppliers of cement. in which case... well grin
2000 actually.one driver one motor boy
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by justhelp(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
O0XYGEN:
please when I ask a question just answer me, okay , which is country has the best economy in Africa ? Need your reply
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
JiggamanGh:

We won't allow him to monopolize our country like he has done to yours. He practically owned you all

he is not the one monopolizing your economy. He is continously doing his own business and growing in it while you just sit there to scratch your backside

and no, he is not found everywhere in our market

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by easiest(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
There sholdn't be any issue if Dangote won't be using his truck to convey any other product exept his own goods.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by abbssx(f): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
anigbajumo:
[b]

Nairalanders with their Low level of reasoning, Ghanian transporter Association has not done anything bad.most of you just dey mastubate on the thread coz u dnt know the basic concept behind the transportation business. You think Ghana is Nigeria where dangote has monopoly over everything, lol....

For an investor to site an industry in particular area,there must be economical benefit for the masses...

You own a firm nd allowed the transporter to bring in their trucks for transportation purposes,that is good move nd it benefits the masse.Over a decade (10yrs later) u now bring yer trucks in thousands for transportation purposes, what is now the hope of commercial transporter that has been into system over the years??
You own a firm that produces primary needs and u are the one that involves in the transportation processes, tell me the Economic importance of yer firm in that geographical area where there is no chance for commercial trucks.

That is nonsense dangote has been doing in Nigeria, his truck has spoil cost of transportation of commercial trucks in Obajana nd Obese cement plant.Nigeria is a lawless country u can do anyhow so far u ar rich....

Kudos to Ghanian Transporter....

[/b]
Most sensible comment on this thread.
I don't know why some nigerians are getting so over emotional about it. This deal will not benefit or impact on the daily lives of the average nigerians so why are you upset about what ghanaians choose to do to benefit their own country ?
Some people really need to relax. As for Mahama he needs to go, he should have more sense to know better. Illiterate dummy

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by abbssx(f): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
justhelp:
please when I ask a question just answer me, okay , which is country has the best economy in Africa ? Need your reply
South Africa is the best. As good as the 'economy' of nigeria is. The average person is not better off unfortunately
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by tosiviano: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
I don't know why Ghanaians like complaining, they complain about anything that happen to be Nigeria,
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Ironi: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pennywise:

Whether you like it or not, we will dominate and subdue Ghana. Your men are lazy and have nothing to offer. But the women have a lot to offer which is why we keep coming. And they are quite affordable.

Who are more affordable than Nigerian women nobody wants.

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
O0XYGEN:

best in business and that's why we have the largest economy. Best in literature that's why we were the first to win a nobel prize there and also produced what many people call father of modern african literature in Chinua Achebe. Best in technology and that's why we are the first African and Black car maker in Innoson. First in space tech and that's why we own more than 5 space satellites with the last one built by Nigerians. Better in culture and that's why Nollywood is so huge that it inspired your movie industry. We are so great we are the largest exporter of culture in the whole world only behind the Americans and the Indians. We've got so much hummur and that's why Basketmouth, Okey Bakasey, AY live, Akpororo, I Go Die, I Go Save, Bovi et al are a house hold name in the whole of Africa. We are so great we are reviving our rail sector, a bit late, but is surely overtaking that of the SAns, Morroccans and probably the Ethiopians. We are so great our navy makes its own vessels and don't worry, when the one they are currently making in PH is completed, we will deploy them into your waters and you will never know it is there because you do not have advanced radar system and even if you have it, you still wont be able to see it cause it is stealth. We are so great, 90percent of west Africa's manufacturing is based in Naija!

Let me just stop it here...
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Ironi: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
anigbajumo:
[b]

Nairalanders with their Low level of reasoning, Ghanian transporter Association has not done anything bad.most of you just dey mastubate on the thread coz u dnt know the basic concept behind the transportation business. You think Ghana is Nigeria where dangote has monopoly over everything, lol....

For an investor to site an industry in particular area,there must be economical benefit for the masses...

You own a firm nd allowed the transporter to bring in their trucks for transportation purposes,that is good move nd it benefits the masses.Over a decade (10yrs later) u now bring yer trucks in thousands for transportation purposes, what is now the hope of commercial transporter that has been into system over the years??
You own a firm that produces primary needs and u are the one that involves in the transportation processes, tell me the Economic importance of yer firm in that geographical area where there is no chance for commercial trucks.

That is nonsense dangote has been doing in Nigeria, his truck has spoil cost of transportation of commercial trucks in Obajana nd Ibese cement plant.Nigeria is a lawless country u can do anyhow so far u ar rich....

[/b]

You get brains sha.

Too many of your compatriots are just plain morons.

Nigeria has some fine brains but I'm afraid a vast majority of your 180M people are just brain dead.
No wonder a country with so much potential is fcked up.

2 Likes

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Um he's not Ghanaian for one. Nigerians have different mentality from Ghanaians. We are patriotic and we hold our government responsible, is Ghana and Ghanaians before anyone and country.

Nigerians are okay and happy about having few billionaires while the mass the suffers. Ghanaians on the other hand want more middle class.

Oya clap for yourself. .you nearly made sense. .Thank God you didn't..
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by abbssx(f): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pennywise:

Whether you like it or not, we will dominate and subdue Ghana. Your men are lazy and have nothing to offer. But the women have a lot to offer which is why we keep coming. And they are quite affordable.

Firstly Ghanaian men are not lazy. Who is more lazy than the money hungry men with their get rich quick schemes (fraud, drugs etc) ? Ghanaian men have way more to offer. Ghanaian women are not as money conscious and materialistic as women from a certain country. If she likes you then she likes you irrespective of your pocket.

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
abbssx:
South Africa is the best. As good as the 'economy' of nigeria is. The average person is not better off unfortunately

the avearge person IS better off, fortunately! The point is: there are more fast cars on Nigeria's roads today than there were 20years ago. There are more people owning a satellite television than there were 20years ago. There are more people going to privately owned institutions in Nigeria and more people going to foreign universities to pay those exorbitatnt tuition fee abroad. There are more people flying in Nigeria than there were 20 years ago. More Nigerians building there own houses today build modern houses and provide there own power as well as water system. Please tell it to the birds, that cliche that Nigerians are not better off.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by anigbajumo(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
abbssx:
Most sensible comment on this thread.
I don't know why some nigerians are getting so over emotional about it. This deal will not benefit or impact on the daily lives of the average nigerians so why are you upset about what ghanaians choose to do to benefit their own country ?
Some people really need to relax. As for Mahama he needs to go, he should have more sense to know better. Illiterate dummy

The thread has nothing to do with Nigerian at all but that's NLer for u.They keep on yearning nonsense on what they they knw nothing about or Lack the ability to think b4 their fingers keep on typing trash......
There is no credible union to writes Mr president in Nigeria to do the same here,the man don spoil cost of transportation of commercial trucks in Ibese nd objana cement plant due to excess supply of trucks over demand.

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
JiggamanGh:

We won't allow him to monopolize our country like he has done to yours. He practically owned you all
Sure you are right. But thank goodness, we are now free.
Somebody shout Hallelujah.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Ironi: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Obas101:
E be like say this thread go turn to another e-war between Nigeria nd ghana. Anyway just observing.
Advice Ghanaians for your own good just stop you don't need to make any argument cos Nigerians will just keep coming nd besides you are very few on this thread so what do you hope to achieve grin

Don't worry, regardless of your rabbit like population Ghanaians would fck you up in the nyash without Vaseline, besides, we have big dicks so watch out.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ironi:

You get brains sha.

Nigeria has some fine brains but I'm afraid a vast majority of your 180M people are just brain dead.

that guy you quoted in a morrron like you! There are shell, total, conoil, NNPC tankers plying the route in Nigeria and no hell is breaking loose. There is nothing wrong in bringing in more trucks for better customer service. If the way he described business to be done is how Ghana has been doing business, no wonder you haven't made so much progress on the economic front!

And its good to see Nigeria has robed off on you culture wise. Congratulations to you for now joining the elit group of people who can now use the word "sha" in their statement. Also, congratulations to you for atleaste agreeing that we have got potentials. What's left for you to achieve now is to agree that our potentials are being unleashed by the day.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Ironi: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
xtivin:
I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHICH GHANA YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT? IF ITS THE ONE THAT LAGOS IS BETTER THAN, THEY HAVE INFERIORITY COMPLEX THATS WHAT I KNOW.BUT THEY ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANYTHING THAT WONT FAVOUR THIER INTEREST.THE ISSUE SHOULD BE ON DANGOTE NOT GHANA

Looks like you are a retard.

Why should Ghanaians accept anything which is not in their interest?

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by AleAirHub(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Chai....

Aliko Dangote Has Gone Far
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Ironi: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
craziebone:

that guy you quoted in a morrron like you! There are shell, total, conoil, NNPC tankers plying the route in Nigeria and no hell is breaking loose. There is nothing wrong in bringing in more trucks for better customer service. If the way he described business to be done is how Ghana has been doing business, no wonder you haven't made so much progress on the economic front!

And its good to see Nigeria has robed off on you culture wise. Congratulations to you for now joining the elit group of people who can now use the word "sha" in their statement. Also, congratulations to you for atleaste agreeing that we have got potentials. What's left for you to achieve now is to agree that our potentials are being unleashed by the day.

The potential I'm talking about is the oil, stupid.

Keep praying that oil continues to matter.

Minus the oil, you will be eating each other like old and mess up countries in West Africa with your largely useless population.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by anigbajumo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ironi:

You get brains sha.

Trust me,Nigeria is a great nation with great people.But our politician has changed our Level of reasoning,or let me say politics generally.Instead of my brothers to diffuse ideas or comments with sense,they will do that base on sentiments.That is what is killing our ideology not that we lack the ability to reason......

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Yes Nigeria is bigger, Nigeria economy larger, Nigeria has more population. Is always quantity with you guys but never quality. In Ghana we prioritize quality over quantity and we outpace you when it comes quality.

where is your 'quality'? Ghollywood? In what exactly are you better than us? Just give me one!
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Venzal: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
anigbajumo:
[b]

You own a firm nd allowed the transporter to bring in their trucks for transportation purposes,that is good move nd it benefits the masses.Over a decade (10yrs later) u now bring yer trucks in thousands for transportation purposes, what is now the hope of commercial transporter that has been into system over the years??

That is nonsense dangote has been doing in Nigeria, his truck has spoil cost of transportation of commercial trucks in Obajana nd Ibese cement plant.Nigeria is a lawless country u can do anyhow so far u ar rich....

[/b]
You've said it all. I wonder how a lot of Nigerians reason sef. Just creating unnecessary cyber war upandan.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ironi:

Don't worry, regardless of your rabbit like population Ghanaians would fck you up in the nyash without Vaseline, besides, we have big dicks so watch out.

Hey u this boy with so much hate and inferiority!!!!
what are u doing in our nairaland anyway.?.
whatever happen to Gollyland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers / Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria / sss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.