Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote (30715 Views)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Arewa Consultative Forum Worried Over Dangote, BUA Feud / Dufil Prima Foods, Makers Of Indomie Noodles Takes Over Dangote Noodles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by postmann: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
TheInkredible:

Gold was discovered in Ghana before NIGERIA found oil yet your country is one of Africa's poorest.

A country with a $50 dollar economy!!!! That's not even up to the economy of Lagos.

Your president is the beggar in the community of Presidents.

Ghana isn't even in the Top 10 African countries on economic basis!

War ravaged Sudan is ahead of you. Born failures

Aeh! Aah! Ooo! You killed somebody, some people. Aeh! Aeah! AaaaaH! Heroshima na nagasaki. You must be jailed for mass murder. Even Hitler had a heart!

Oh, my Ghanaian friends! Where are their souls now? Please don't hurt them no more. I won't let you! Leave them alone!
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by TheInkredible: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
CrudeGH:
Fuelish maggot! a country of 200 miserable and cork-sucking mudder fuggers grin grin grin grin a country of one billionaire and 200 million impoverished goats grin and you are not even ashamed to say this? shocked MUMU-in-Chief grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
1 billionaire? cheesy grin grin Accursed son of shoe-menders and gatekeepers!!! Nigeria is home to Africa's largest number of billionaires , 22 in number!

Ghana has Zero!!! 25 million zombies with no ambition.

Say hello to your masters!!! No wonder your mother has the sexual dignity of a great bonobo ape!!!

Lagos economy is 96 billion dollars and all of Ghana is 50 billion grin grin grin grin

Son of a lazybone fuckhead!

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Domislaz(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
K4:

Suck my dick, stvpid,evil shitnigerian with inferiority complex! Ghanaian will always win because we’ve been your masters, even from colonial times! Go and study your history, mudder fuggerz! grin grin

You should thank those Ghanaian teachers who made a big differences in your miserable lives grin grin grin

Being Ghanaian is an honour so deal with it. Shinigerians know Ghanaians are superior, they’ll just never admit it.
grin grin grin

[s][/s]
You are a mere capricious newbie twit without a single nard. I feel so debased to know that there is a living emptiness like you. You belligerent coprohagic cloacal parasitic pond scum. Fvck off.

2 Likes

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by postmann: 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
TheInkredible:

Only 12% of Ghanaians have internet access! Less than half the population do not have a GSM phone as active subscribers!

Not until GTB came to Ghana, more than 70% of Ghanaians don't own a bank account!!!

Your fathers were failures!!! Their only gift was hawking porridge beans and rice while their women's ambition is to get pregnant for any Nigerian male!

If a tsunami wipes Ghana off the face of the earth, no one will notice!

25 million fuckheads with no billionaire!!!

That's why your fathers were no better than circus clowns!!!

Aaaeeeeeeh!!!!!

Your ecowas passport is here by withdrawn!

You have reduced a sister country to a pile of rubble
!
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by K4: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
The lazy sufferheads are begging the Brits to come back and re-colonise them cool embarassed https://www.nairaland.com/1605295/beg-british-re-colonize-us grin grin grin

people are kidnapped in that dustbin country sh1thole for gala and a bottle of coke! Chei grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked

[s]
TheInkredible:
1 billionaire? cheesy grin grin Accursed son of shoe-menders and gatekeepers!!! Nigeria is home to Africa's largest number of billionaires , 22 in number!

Ghana has Zero!!! 25 million zombies with no ambition.

Say hello to your masters!!! No wonder your mother has the sexual dignity of a great bonobo ape!!!

Lagos economy is 96 billion dollars and all of Ghana is 50 billion grin grin grin grin

Some of a lazybone fuckhead!
[/s]
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by K4: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nigeria is now the largest rice importer in the world grin grin grin chino, give yourself brain. grin

You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot! You can join the kidnappers association grin grin grin grin

no wonder Lagbaja described Shitnigerians as MUMUs grin grin grin grin http://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/ grin

The 7th largest producer of oil, with some of the largest reserves of gas and yet they can’t produce enough electricity for themselves. grin grin grin

[s]
postmann:

Aaaeeeeeeh!!!!!

Your ecowas passport is here by withdrawn for you have reduced a sister country to a pile of rubble
!
[/s]
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by TheInkredible: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
K4:

Ghana may have the least GDP in the world, yet our people don't feed from dustbins grin grin grin grin grin

Kidnapping is the second most lucrative industry after oil. LOL. 42 million shitnigerans are unemployed! 34 million SHITnigerians have no access to toilet and thus defecate in the open. LOL. Life expectancy is a miserable…..wait for it……52! LOL. More than 90% survive on less than $2 a day. Today, Nigerian imports every single item, including toothpicks! LOL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Look at the picture below grin grin grin grin these are so-called "engineers" fighting over a bottle of coke in "paradise" lagos grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]

Same arrogance your fathers made until Their bundled like sardines and hurled out of Nigeria!!!

Nigerian forms are employing Ghanaians in Ghana as we speak.

From dangote, Glo, GTB, access bank, and many more....

Your government is also on debts to Nigeria.

You're my slave. Man! Stop trying to show uncorrelated pictures.

Fact is IMF still feeds you, Britain and China make laws for you and Nigerians are colonising you in ghana as we speak.

Welcome to neo-colonialism!!!

Son of an wandering beachcomber!!!

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by K4: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
hahaaha I feel your pain, magg0t grin Hahahaha whack a con! a goat talking from its aNuS, as usual. grin grin grin grin

You can join the kidnappers association https://www.nairaland.com/1113441/kidnappers-float-association-banner-nsukka grin

[s]
Domislaz:
You are a mere capricious newbie twit without a single nard. I feel so debased to know that there is a living emptiness like you. You belligerent coprohagic cloacal parasitic pond scum. Fvck off.
[/s]
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Arsenalholic(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
Damn! another warzone.

Seun please stop allowing news about other African countries in this forum. Since they always want to insult Nigerians in their own forum; they'll never get away with it!
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by K4: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
hahahahahaha slaves in their own Godforsaken country armpit sh1thole grin grin grin the ape-head grin

How Chinese, Lebanese, Indians dominate our economy
AUGUST 22, 2015
By COSMAS OKEREAFOR Despite the security challenge the country is facing, Nigerian security agents, especially those working at the maritime and the aviation sectors, where cargo are processed, may have not really come to terms that sensitive areas of the ports, “entering and exit”, should be the exclusive preserve of Nigerian citizens, like it is done in other countries.

Two years ago, a container laden with explosives and dangerous weapons were intercepted by the Nigerian Customs. Only God knows what would have happened if those weapons brought in by some foreigners were not intercepted by the NCS. But still, the shipping industry and business of cargo clearing today in Nigeria is said to be dominated by the Lebanese, Indians, Chinese and South Africans, to the extent that they enter, at will, places like Customs Processing Centre (CPC) that Nigerians cannot access even in Cotonou.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/how-chinese-lebanese-indians-dominate-our-economy/

[s]
TheInkredible:

Same arrogance your fathers made until Their bundled like sardines and hurled out of Nigeria!!!

Nigerian forms are employing Ghanaians in Ghana as we speak.

From dangote, Glo, GTB, access bank, and many more....

Your government is also on debts to Nigeria.

You're my slave. Man! Stop trying to show uncorrelated pictures.

Fact is IMF still feeds you, Britain and China make laws for you and Nigerians are colonising you in ghana as we speak.

Welcome to neo-colonialism!!!

Son of an wandering beachcomber!!!

[/s]
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by TheInkredible: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
K4:

The lazy sufferheads are begging the Brits to come back and re-colonise them cool embarassed https://www.nairaland.com/1605295/beg-british-re-colonize-us grin grin grin

people are kidnapped in that dustbin country sh1thole for gala and a bottle of coke! Chei grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked

[s][/s]

You quote Nairaland as a reputable source for me?

No wonder Ghana doesn't have a single Nobel laureate winner since the earth was formed.

Bastard son of an analphabetic, slaving father!!!

Ghana got independence before NIGERIA yet she still owes Nigeria millions in debt?

How can a country that has been producing gold become unable to feed 25 million lazybones is still a question!!!

Pariah to humanity!!! No wonder British prime minister, David Cameron disgraced Ghana by declaring if Ghana pass the anti gay laws, All food aid and relief will be withdrawn!!! grin

That's the legacy son!

Your fathers were slave and minions when they were in Nigeria.

Today we're in Ghana lording it over you!!!

And there's nothing you or your president can do. Keep writing petitions. Dangote has bought the whole 25 million futurelss dregs of humanity with a cement factory.

And your president sold you off like rotting tuba of yam.

Bastard son of failed father!!!
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by K4: 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Abeg as I was saying before this fuleish goat interrupted, let some sucker with a brain of a fish play me my favourite song………. Naija jagajaga… Nigeria jagajaga . I like an no be small. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by postmann: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
K4:

Nigeria is now the largest rice importer in the world grin grin grin chino, give yourself brain. grin

You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot! You can join the kidnappers association grin grin grin grin

no wonder Lagbaja described Shitnigerians as MUMUs grin grin grin grin http://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/ grin

The 7th largest producer of oil, with some of the largest reserves of gas and yet they can’t produce enough electricity for themselves. grin grin grin

[s][/s]

My neo-colonized Nigerianized slave!!! You talk Nigeria, breathe Nigeria, dance to Nigerian music and get the best moment of your life on a Nigerian forum but you remain ungrateful!

With your heart as dark as your pitch-black skin.

Son of nothingness and despondency. A Ghanaian vagrant who escaped from ancestral curses to find life in Nigeria.

There're no Ghanaian factory in Nigeria cos your people can't compete globally and you're a perfect recycled clone of your unproductive ancestors who left you with no significant name to hang on to.

You forgot to clean my shoes this morning before I left for work.

Living statue of a modern day bondsman!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by abbssx(f): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
People need to grow up. How can you spend the whole day arguing about rubbish!

Anyways people should leave Ghana be. If we dont like something or we are unhappy about things that affect us than we have the right to oppose it whether any body likes it or not. Just deal with it! Stop fighting about Ghana versus Nigeria
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Pappyjim: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
JiggamanGh:

We won't allow him to monopolize our country like he has done to yours. He practically owned you all
. U need to take a stick and jump start your brain now!

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by TheInkredible: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
K4:
hahahahahaha slaves in their own Godforsaken country armpit sh1thole grin grin grin the ape-head grin

How Chinese, Lebanese, Indians dominate our economy
AUGUST 22, 2015
By COSMAS OKEREAFOR Despite the security challenge the country is facing, Nigerian security agents, especially those working at the maritime and the aviation sectors, where cargo are processed, may have not really come to terms that sensitive areas of the ports, “entering and exit”, should be the exclusive preserve of Nigerian citizens, like it is done in other countries.

Two years ago, a container laden with explosives and dangerous weapons were intercepted by the Nigerian Customs. Only God knows what would have happened if those weapons brought in by some foreigners were not intercepted by the NCS. But still, the shipping industry and business of cargo clearing today in Nigeria is said to be dominated by the Lebanese, Indians, Chinese and South Africans, to the extent that they enter, at will, places like Customs Processing Centre (CPC) that Nigerians cannot access even in Cotonou.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/how-chinese-lebanese-indians-dominate-our-economy/

[s][/s]
Ok, so Lebanese, and China dominate our ECONOMY? Let me not debunk that!!! But we dominate yours!!!

We own you! Check my thread herehttp://www.nairaland.com/2614901/list-nigerian-tycoons-impact-ghanas

Those are few of Nigerian company dominating and employing you in Ghana. Dangote is just coming.

Nigeria is coming to fück up upside down in your own turf on Ghana. #realityNoDiss

Son of a cretino, progeny of a bonobo-chimpanzee!!!

You're not ashamed of your heritage and lineage to stand before me!!!

Wasted effort of creation!!!
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by K4: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
hahahahaha Ghana does't have a Nobel laureate? I guess Kofi Anna is from Mars, mudder fugger? okay, you have a Nobel laurrete and everythnig else, yet life expectancy in yor armpit country is a miserable 42? grin you have a Nobel laurette yet your people feed from dustbins? grin you have a Nobel lauratte yet 112 milion of your people live in abject poverty? grin http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/112-5-million-nigerians-live-in-poverty-nbs/

hahahahaha no wonder Lgbaja decribed you apes as MUMUs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nigerians are happy with surviving on less than $2 a day, even when about 2.4 million of oil is exported daily. grin grin grin grin

these modafakas are indeed a disgrace to mother Africa. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
TheInkredible:

You quote Nairaland as a reputable source for me?

No wonder Ghana doesn't have a single Nobel laureate winner since the earth was formed.

Bastard son of an analphabetic, slaving father!!!

Ghana got independence before NIGERIA yet she still owes Nigeria millions in debt?

How can a country that has been producing gold become unable to feed 25 million lazybones is still a question!!!

Pariah to humanity!!! No wonder British prime minister, David Cameron disgraced Ghana by declaring if Ghana pass the anti gay laws, All food aid and relief will be withdrawn!!! grin

That's the legacy son!

Your fathers were slave and minions when they were in Nigeria.

Today we're in Ghana lording it over you!!!

And there's nothing you or your president can do. Keep writing petitions. Dangote has bought the whole 25 million futurelss dregs of humanity with a cement factory.

And your president sold you off like rotting tuba of yam.

Bastard son of failed father!!!
[/s]
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by K4: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
hahahahaha you dominate the Ghanaian economy because you have a few banks and a cement supplying company? grin grin grin The Ghanaian economy is built around gold, cocoa tourism and now oil. Give me one Shitnigerian company that can be found in these core economic sectors grin grin grin grin and where on earth do you have commercial banks "dominate" an economy?

Today, if foreign companies in your oil and gas sector pull out of your hellish armpit cesspool, your generator economy will simply collapse grin grin grin that is what domination is all about, ediot! grin grin grin grin grin

When was the last time you heard any good news from that destined-for-the-dustbin country?
Check out the front page of NL…………………..

Boko Haram Kill 10 Christians in Borno State
Petrol Sells for N250 Per Litre in Calabar
$5000 Stolen from Pastor’s Vault
Tears of a Wounded Corper
Jonathan and the $31 billion Question
Governor’s ADC Beats Policemen to Coma
Pregnant Woma Dies in Port Harcourt Over N20,000 Deposit
Traders Shut Down Nnewi Market over Kidnap Menace
The face of Nigerian gays
22 officers arrested over jaji and SARS Attacks
Four Arrested for Killing Recharge Card Seller

[s]
TheInkredible:
Ok, so Lebanese, and China dominate our ECONOMY? Let me not debunk that!!! But we dominate yours!!!

We own you! Check my thread herehttp://www.nairaland.com/2614901/list-nigerian-tycoons-impact-ghanas

Those are few of Nigerian company dominating and employing you in Ghana. Dangote is just coming.

Nigeria is coming to fück up upside down in your own turf on Ghana. #realityNoDiss

Son of a cretino, progeny of a bonobo-chimpanzee!!!

You're not ashamed of your heritage and lineage to stand before me!!!

Wasted effort of creation!!!
[/s]
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by TheInkredible: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
K4:
hahahahaha Ghana does't have a Nobel laureate? I guess Kofi Anna is from Mars, mudder fugger? okay, you have a Nobel laurrete and everythnig else, yet life expectancy in yor armpit country is a miserable 42? grin you have a Nobel laurette yet your people feed from dustbins? grin you have a Nobel lauratte yet 112 milion of your people live in abject poverty? grin http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/112-5-million-nigerians-live-in-poverty-nbs/

hahahahaha no wonder Lgbaja decribed you apes as MUMUs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nigerians are happy with surviving on less than $2 a day, even when about 2.4 million of oil is exported daily. grin grin grin grin

these modafakas are indeed a disgrace to mother Africa. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
Kofi Anan was former UN sec Gen!

He was never an academic Nobel laureate winner.!!!

Son of salivating dog!!! May your generation end with you for being a reclusive fuckhead!!!

Did same Kofi Anan didn't say in January here that all of Africa's destiny is in the hand of Nigeria? That includes yours and your other 25milliob earth rejects.

Wasteful offsoot of an incestuous mating!!!
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by K4: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
sick demented mudder fugger grin hahahaha Kofi Annan is a celebrated Nobel laureate. go and find out, ediot grin grin grin grin

Ugly, hungry barbarians! Fucking idiots. Hehehehe! Fucking, sick idiots-everybody in Nigeria is sick-physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And they breed unhindered, like pigs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There are no words to describe shitnigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
TheInkredible:
Kofi Anan was former UN sec Gen!

He was never an academic Nobel laureate winner.!!!

Son of salivating dog!!! May your generation end with you for being a reclusive fuckhead!!!

Did same Kofi Anan didn't say in January here that all of Africa's destiny is in the hand of Nigeria? That includes yours and your other 25milliob earth rejects.

Wasteful offsoot of an incestuous mating!!!
[/s]
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by TheInkredible: 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
K4:
hahahahaha you dominate the Ghanaian economy because you have a few banks and a cement supplying company? grin grin grin The Ghanaian economy is built around gold, cocoa tourism and now oil. Give me one Shitnigerian company that can be found in these core economic sectors grin grin grin grin and where on earth do you have commercial banks "dominate" an economy?

Today, if foreign companies in your oil and gas sector pull out of your hellish armpit cesspool, your generator economy will simply collapse grin grin grin that is what domination is all about, ediot! grin grin grin grin grin

When was the last time you heard any good news from that destined-for-the-dustbin country?
Check out the front page of NL…………………..

Boko Haram Kill 10 Christians in Borno State
Petrol Sells for N250 Per Litre in Calabar
$5000 Stolen from Pastor’s Vault
Tears of a Wounded Corper
Jonathan and the $31 billion Question
Governor’s ADC Beats Policemen to Coma
Pregnant Woma Dies in Port Harcourt Over N20,000 Deposit
Traders Shut Down Nnewi Market over Kidnap Menace
The face of Nigerian gays
22 officers arrested over jaji and SARS Attacks
Four Arrested for Killing Recharge Card Seller

[s][/s]

Don't let the new moniker mislead you! I'm old enough here to murder you and what's left of your unproductive, unemployable family anew, that's what Buhari failed to do in 1983!!!

Broken bastard from a dispossessed family line!!!

Nigeria has global com

Dangote

First bank
UBA
GTB
Etc, your macro and micro import and export and retailing are dominated by Nigerians.

Did Ghanaian traders not riot and protest 2 years ago to your government over the dominance of Nigerian business in Ghana?

Looooooooolz? That's why you're a slave. I never stop beating the shit of out you.

Tell me how Sudan and Lybia , two countries that have been killing everything in their countries on years of war are still better than you?

Baboon of mundanity!!! I'm lezz by the way!!! You have died a thousand deaths in my hands every time I see you around! grin

Imbecilic buffoon! Tell me how many Ghanaian companies are in Nigeria and their capacity!!!

Scatterbrained messtard!!!

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by K4: 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
hahahahahaha come ooh! what kind of povery or hunger will compel grown up men, so called "engineers" to fight over a bottle of coke in 'paradise' lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin roforoforofo see disgrace. Men fighting over coke, Chei, naijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov[/url] cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by abbssx(f): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
@ theinkcredible since you say Nigeria controls and dominates Ghana's economy can you tell me how and where and I want facts.

Ghana makes most of its income from Gold and cocoa amongst othes such as automotive, mining, tourism, crude oil,manufacturing, etc.

Also Ghana's exports about 48% of goods to South Africa which is the country with the higher exports and the country that Ghana imports the most from is China.

So where does Nigeria fit in. Which mines, farms etc do they own or control that gives Ghana most of its revenue.

Please don't mention the useless banks from Nigeria as firstly banks do not control the economy and there are Ghanaian owned banks that are more popular and doing better than the Nigerian ones.

So please let me know am waiting
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by TheInkredible: 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
K4:
sick demented mudder fugger grin hahahaha Kofi Annan is a celebrated Nobel laureate. go and find out, ediot grin grin grin grin

Ugly, hungry barbarians! Fucking idiots. Hehehehe! Fucking, sick idiots-everybody in Nigeria is sick-physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And they breed unhindered, like pigs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There are no words to describe shitnigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]

This is the same mistake your mother made when she gave your birth certificate to NGO charity that made you a throwaway socio-economic reject. She was a nonfunctional non-reader!!!

Is Kofi an academic Nobel laureate? Answer me!!!

You can't!!! Your fathers couldn't solve their economic quotient so they watched the gates of my fathers while your mothers were used up by our underlings!!!

When you realise Nigeria shoulders 70% of ECOWAS burden in West Africa and we are the Top 5 contributors to the AU, you will fall before me in reverence like your father fell before mine to get permission to name you.

You love death don't you?

I'll give to you gratis! grin grin grin
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by K4: 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
hahahahaha fuckeduppedness what is this new craze in your dustbin sh1thole for stealing pot of soup,huh? armed robbers now steal pots of soup in Shitnigeria? https://www.nairaland.com/3255993/family-steals-pot-soup-mpape Oh my goodness! grin grin grin grin grin is that how desperately poor these mudder fuggers have become? grin Oh my goodness grin grin grin grin we need to be sending food aid to these sufferheads, walahi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
TheInkredible:

Don't let the new moniker mislead you! I'm old enough here to murder you and what's left of your unproductive, unemployable family anew, that's what Buhari failed to do in 1983!!!

Broken bastard from a dispossessed family line!!!

Nigeria has global com

Dangote

First bank
UBA
GTB
Etc, your macro and micro import and export and retailing are dominated by Nigerians.

Did Ghanaian traders not riot and protest 2 years ago to your government over the dominance of Nigerian business in Ghana?

Looooooooolz? That's why you're a slave. I never stop beating the shit of out you.

Tell me how Sudan and Lybia , two countries that have been killing everything in their countries on years of war are still better than you?

Baboon of mundanity!!! I'm lezz by the way!!! You have died a thousand deaths in my hands every time I see you around! grin

Imbecilic buffoon! Tell me how many Ghanaian companies are in Nigeria and their capacity!!!

Scatterbrained messtard!!!
[/s]
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by abbssx(f): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
In order to "control" and dominate an economy then you should control and owe what brings in Ghana's highest revenue. I know all the answers to the questions I brought up of which no Nigerian is apart of but since you are adamant about this then let me hear you out

2 Likes

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by abbssx(f): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
What's taking so long. I mean you sure seem to know "a lot" about Ghana so am waiting to hear about the Nigerians controlling and owing Ghana's economy. Even Google won't help you so name them since you know them in your head

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Venzal: 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Girl360:
Uhm no, I'm not new here actually.
I just think they should be tired of it by now

And yeah, I remember you from that Messi thread

Niceee! I'd actually forgotten the particular thread, but I vividly remembered the moniker.

Your memory must be crystal clear... grin
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by K4: 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
hahahaha 25 percent of Africa's poor live in Shitnigeria grin http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/international/54715-25-of-africa-s-poor-in-nigeria-uk-minister grin
Federal Republic of ............ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grinhttp://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html chei, we dey hail una oooooo grin grin grin roforoforofo I need human parts to buy oooh grin grin grin a huma head sells for N5,000 in any market in lagos,huh? http://www.cknnigeria.com/2014/03/man-arrested-with-5-fresh-human-tongues.html#.UzJ8-L8VgHs.twitter grin

[s]
TheInkredible:

This is the same mistake your mother made when she gave your birth certificate to NGO charity that made you a throwaway socio-economic reject. She was a nonfunctional non-reader!!!

Is Kofi an academic Nobel laureate? Answer me!!!

You can't!!! Your fathers couldn't solve their economic quotient so they watched the gates of my fathers while your mothers were used up by our underlings!!!

When you realise Nigeria shoulders 70% of ECOWAS burden in West Africa and we are the Top 5 contributors to the AU, you will fall before me in reverence like your father fell before mine to get permission to name you.

You love death don't you?

I'll give to you gratis! grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by TheInkredible: 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
K4:

hahahahaha fuckeduppedness what is this new craze in your dustbin sh1thole for stealing pot of soup,huh? armed robbers now steal pots of soup in Shitnigeria? https://www.nairaland.com/3255993/family-steals-pot-soup-mpape Oh my goodness! grin grin grin grin grin is that how desperately poor these mudder fuggers have become? grin Oh my goodness grin grin grin grin we need to be sending food aid to these sufferheads, walahi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
Now he's crying!! grin grin grin

See your ancestors in pics bellow. That's how we treated them....like pariah and lepers. That's why you were born a geopolitical illiterate!!!

Your country is insignificant and a puppet-nation!!!

When you realise your immediate ancestors hawked porridge rice in Nigeria, and that your grandfather was a shoe mender , you will realise why Ghana has never hosted any international event of worth in creation!!!

All chemical waste from Western Europe's industries are dumped on your coast because Ghana doesn't have a navy or coast guard!!!

You're a cursed mountain ape!!! Africa's cry baby!!!

Nigeria's burden!!!

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by TheInkredible: 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
K4:

hahahaha 25 percent of Africa's poor live in Shitnigeria grin http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/international/54715-25-of-africa-s-poor-in-nigeria-uk-minister grin
Federal Republic of ............ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grinhttp://ugowrite..com/2011/04/nigeria-meal-from-dustbin-in-lagos.html chei, we dey hail una oooooo grin grin grin roforoforofo I need human parts to buy oooh grin grin grin a huma head sells for N5,000 in any market in lagos,huh? http://www.cknnigeria.com/2014/03/man-arrested-with-5-fresh-human-tongues.html#.UzJ8-L8VgHs.twitter grin

[s][/s]
You're still not making sense!!! Ghana doesn't have a single billionaire!!!

Seems God used a residue clay to mould each and every Ghanaian. cheesy

Offspring of the damned!!!

See your president discussing with a non-portfolio Nigerian official on how to salvage your future and that of your children and upcoming unborn slave-magnets!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ASSBIFI Vow To Shut Down Operations Over Attacks On Bank Workers / Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria / sss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.