Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Need A Driver's Licence - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Driver's Licence (1115 Views)

You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC / How To Renew Your Driver's Licence In 24hrs ...or Less / How To Obtain Nigerian Driver's Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Driver's Licence by utimatedes(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2016
I need a driver's license and I want to know how many days it takes and how much it would cost me?

I need it urgently.
Re: I Need A Driver's Licence by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
utimatedes:
I need a driver's license and I want to know how many days it takes and how much it would cost me?

I need it urgently.

Depends on your state of residence. I got mine in Lagos (Licensing Office, Alaka) for #17,000. Got it the same day. I think it's cheaper now.
Re: I Need A Driver's Licence by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
MrsMercedes:

Depends on your state of residence. I got mine in Lagos (Licensing Office, Alaka) for #17,000. Got it the same day. I think it's cheaper now.
Was it a new one or renewal? I think I'll need to get one soon.
Re: I Need A Driver's Licence by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

Was it a new one or renewal? I think I'll need to get one soon.

A new one. However, if you want to get it immediately, you'd have to go through an Official. I got the temporary license that very day, and in one month, the permanent license was ready.
Re: I Need A Driver's Licence by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
MrsMercedes:

A new one. However, if you want to get it immediately, you'd have to go through an Official. I got the temporary license that very day, and in one month, the permanent license was ready.
Ok. Thanks very much.
Re: I Need A Driver's Licence by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

Ok. Thanks very much.

You're welcome
Re: I Need A Driver's Licence by pattybf(f): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
MrsMercedes:

I dey laugh in Spanish! and this post was made today.

@op, pls do let us know ur findings after going to Alaka!
Re: I Need A Driver's Licence by fizzy94(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
I applied to get mine last year August at Alaka licensing office and got the temporary that same day but the original is still not ready, went there today and still not ready. Next month is gonna make it 1 year since I applied for that. Good luck with yours though.
Re: I Need A Driver's Licence by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
pattybf:

I dey laugh in Spanish! and this post was made today.

@op, pls do let us know ur findings after going to Alaka!

Just went through your profile. So, you process licenses. Nice, why not offer your assistance to him. If you want him to patronise you, babe, say so. Kai!

He created this thread since 10:52am today, you never rendered assistance, considering the fact it's YOUR line of work.
Re: I Need A Driver's Licence by pattybf(f): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2016

Just went through your profile. So, you process licenses. Nice, why not offer your assistance to him. If you want him to patronise you, babe, say so. Kai!

He created this thread since 10:52am today, you never rendered assistance, considering the fact it's YOUR line of work.

well, that is because I came in n saw dat op is already buying into a one day license which is not possible wt my help, at least not presently!

D poster who is advising him seems to know a lot but little or nothing abt d present process of applying n getting a driver's license in Nigeria. I won't be surprised she falls into d category of those who brings fake license for renewal, when d truth confronts them, they insist it was one vio or FRSC man dat helped them get it.

my contacts r available if d op needs my help!
Re: I Need A Driver's Licence by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
utimatedes:

I need it urgently.

Getting a fresh driver's license now takes a process and requires patients also. The process of obtaining a fresh driver's license presently have changed.
Note: any driver's license you process now without biometric capturing is a fake.
For detailed information contact me through my contact on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Primera Sudden Battery Cutoff / Driving Made Easy / I Need A Good Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.