Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

How Our Father Raped Us Repeatedly Because Mom Denied Him Of Sex – Victim Reveal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Our Father Raped Us Repeatedly Because Mom Denied Him Of Sex – Victim Reveal (1038 Views)

Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. / Man Tears His Lover’s Pant & Bra In Lagos After She Denied Him Sex / How Our Father Raped Us Repeatedly Because Mom Denied Him Of Sex – Victim Reveal (2) (3) (4)

How Our Father Raped Us Repeatedly Because Mom Denied Him Of Sex – Victim Reveal by RomanticAmebo: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2016
http://Amebosquare.com

The Rapist identified as one Mr. Okon Jimmy Amah has gotten everyone shocked with his incestuous act.
He was actually found out to have had sex with his own daughters when there mother is out in the street.
The two teenage sisters have revealed in chilling details, how their biological father, repeatedly raped them without using condoms.
According to the New Telegraph, the girls, Enobong, 16 and Imaobong, 13, not real names, revealed that their father, a mechanic and driver, from Mkpat Enin Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, turned them into sex objects and always raped them without using condoms.
The accused man, Mr. Okon Jimmy Amah 40, father of four, allegedly had sexual intercourse with both girls at different times, especially at midnight in their home. Amah confessed to have had sex with both of his daughters. He however added that he was only attempting to check if the girls were still virgins. According to him, he continued to have sex with them, because his second wife, who lives with him, used to deny him sex.
Enobong is a Junior Secondary School (JSS3) student, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. Enobong also sells recharge cards at the State Secretariat Complex, Uyo.
Enobong was living with her mother in Benin, Edo State, until April 9, 2015, when she decided to visit her father in Uyo. It was after she got there, that her father turned her into his lover.
She said: “My father started soliciting sex from me. In fact, that April, my father forcefully had sexual intercourse with me in our small room.

“He had sex with me in the middle of the night. He has had sex with me several times. I have lost count of the number of times he had sex with me. What is making this issue explodes now, is that one day, after I returned from selling recharge cards, my father got angry that I got home late. I tried to explain to him that I had to balance my account.

“He however refused to accept my explanation. He started flogging me mercilessly with a fan belt.”

Enobong said her father used a motor fan belt to flog her. The girl said that her father beating her, was nothing new, but the beating of that particular day, was too severe. The beating left a lot of bruises on Enobong’s body. It was so obvious that one of her customers, who noticed the bruises the following day, asked her what happened.
Apparently sick and tired of the life she had been subjected to, hungry for a person to share her pains, Enobong poured out her heart to the customer. The shocked customer happened to be a lawyer.
He took the matter to the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Welfare, Akwa Ibom State. Enobong was invited to share her horrifying experience. She also revealed that she had once told her stepmother, that her father used to have sex with her and her younger sister, Imaobong. Recollecting her own experience, Imaobong said she was 11-year-old when her father started having sex with her.
She said: “My father returned home one day and called me to a quiet place. He asked me whether I had ever had sex with a man before. I said no. He said he

http://amebosquare.com/news/how-our-father-raped-us-repeatedly-because-mon-denied-him-of-sex-victim-reveals/
Re: How Our Father Raped Us Repeatedly Because Mom Denied Him Of Sex – Victim Reveal by henry11007(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2016
abomination, which kind of life is this, father rap his own children
Re: How Our Father Raped Us Repeatedly Because Mom Denied Him Of Sex – Victim Reveal by piperson(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2016
how true is this since ur link says amebo

Re: How Our Father Raped Us Repeatedly Because Mom Denied Him Of Sex – Victim Reveal by agarawu23(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2016
piperson:
how true is this since ur link says amebo

Untrusted links
Re: How Our Father Raped Us Repeatedly Because Mom Denied Him Of Sex – Victim Reveal by Tolexander: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2016
The accused man, Mr. Okon Jimmy Amah 40, father of four, allegedly had sexual intercourse with both girls at different times, especially at midnight in their home. Amah confessed to have had sex with both of his daughters. He however added that he was only attempting to check if the girls were still virgins.
Re: How Our Father Raped Us Repeatedly Because Mom Denied Him Of Sex – Victim Reveal by Smileprince(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Your story is not new so I'll not dwell on that.

Hmmmmm before you read three post on nairaland you'll hear of sex, rape, naked pics, exposed body and many more.

It's only a fool that won't understand that God is coming very soon. And the number one sinful act the devil is using to attack the children of God is through sex.

I hardly hear of stealing anymore. When last do we hear bank robbery? The devil is working tirelessly to make sure sex become a norm for everyone both young and old. And makes it for parents to defile their own children.

Am not preaching please, am only saying this is becoming more serious than we thought.
"SEX"
number 1 sin the devil is using to attack the church.
Re: How Our Father Raped Us Repeatedly Because Mom Denied Him Of Sex – Victim Reveal by danxzy: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2016
WHAT IS THESE WORLD TURNING INTO? FATHER RAPING HIS OWN BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTERS CHAI! ARU!!!

Re: How Our Father Raped Us Repeatedly Because Mom Denied Him Of Sex – Victim Reveal by YourMajesty(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Op, you see the way i take dey look you so?

S*x-starved Man R*pes Secondary School Girl And Hacks Her To Death With An Axe / Alert From Firstbank / Photos: Fulani Herdsmen Massacre In Benue