Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Badagry Coconut Oil For Sale - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Badagry Coconut Oil For Sale (2163 Views)

Organic Coconut Oil / Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER & Virgin COCONUT OIL For Sale / How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badagry Coconut Oil For Sale by iconclem: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2016
coconut oil good for cooking, gives the nice coconut flavor. very good for the Hair,Nails,Skin and Weight,This is home made.contact 08024494266, 08059639952.[img][/img]

Re: Badagry Coconut Oil For Sale by Jhappy(f): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pls how much?
Re: Badagry Coconut Oil For Sale by iconclem: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Its N1800 per bottle
N20,000 per carton of 12 bottles
Re: Badagry Coconut Oil For Sale by confun: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
Am in gbagada, ao can get it pls...
The bottle is ao many litres/ cl pls
Re: Badagry Coconut Oil For Sale by iconclem: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
A bottle is 1litre/100cl.
Can be deliverrd tomorrow
Provide addtess.
Delivery fee is N1,000
state how many bottles /cartons u need.
Whatsapp any of the nos too

See buyer's submission below:

Re: Badagry Coconut Oil For Sale by shakyriri: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
Is this coconut oil cold pressed or heat extracted? Honest answer pls.thanks

1 Like

Re: Badagry Coconut Oil For Sale by iconclem: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
I will comfirm from producer and get back to u.
Re: Badagry Coconut Oil For Sale by shakyriri: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
iconclem:
I will comfirm from producer and get back to u.

Many tanks for ur efforts.eargely awaiting ur response
Re: Badagry Coconut Oil For Sale by graciousme(f): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hello food lovers,

My name is Kemi Oladipo. I recently completed a course on 'Biosafety of plant Biotechnology' at Marche Polytechnic University,Ancona,Italy.

I am currently conducting a survey on the 'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'. I am using the social media and other associated entities to share the survey.
I will your support and provide you a medium to express your opinion about genetically modified foods in Nigeria. Please find the link to the survey below.

Available to answer any question. Kind regards,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Kemi
Re: Badagry Coconut Oil For Sale by speakright: 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hello lady Kemi Oladipo, is this survey from a research company? Or is it from your school of your just concluded course?

'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'

Though you gave background story of your education but you are not sharing with us, the relevance and where survey result shall become applicable either to policy formulation or lincense to legalize the very GMO many billionaire farmers are fighting worldwide even association of farmers in India is in the fight.

graciousme:
Hello food lovers,

My name is Kemi Oladipo. I recently completed a course on 'Biosafety of plant Biotechnology' at Marche Polytechnic University,Ancona,Italy.

I am currently conducting a survey on the 'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'. I am using the social media and other associated entities to share the survey.
I will your support and provide you a medium to express your opinion about genetically modified foods in Nigeria. Please find the link to the survey below.

Available to answer any question. Kind regards,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Kemi

(1) (Reply)

Quick And Healthy Breakfast Ideas For Children / High Quality Rice From Kano, Tudun Wada Local Government At 23k Per 50kg Bag / Bucket Of Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.