Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,847 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:22 AM

~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ (3594 Views)

Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style / Vital Teens Entainment Genius Portharcourt Chapter Acepts New Intake For Movie Acting,dancing,singin / Maltina Dance-all Family Dancing Competion Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2009
[size=13pt]~Series 7 starts tonight! I'm excited to see  the glitz & glamour but most of all to see what celeb will have two left Feet!!  grin[/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2009
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2009
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2009
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2009
[size=13pt]~Olympic athlete Jade Johnson and her dance partner Ian Waite.

[img]http://open.live.bbc.co.uk/dynamic_images/ucs_426/downloads.bbc.co.uk/apps/vision/gallery/assets/orig//strictlycomedancing2009/launch_couples/jade_ian.1.jpg
[/img]

~Actress Zoe Lucker and her dance partner James Jordan.

~The Bill actress Ali Bastian and her dance partner Brian Fortuna.

~Coronation Street heartthrob Craig Kelly and his dance partner Flavia Cacace.

[img]http://open.live.bbc.co.uk/dynamic_images/ucs_426/downloads.bbc.co.uk/apps/vision/gallery/assets/orig//strictlycomedancing2009/launch_couples/craig_flavia.1.jpg
[/img]
[/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by iice(f): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2009
Don't know why i don't watch this show even as i love ballroom dancing undecided
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by maedan(f): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2009
@ mohawkchic

fantastic job, as usual. I love the pix. I'm rooting for the black athlete babe - ola - is she Nigerian? In the pic,her name is listed as JADE??
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2009
iice:

Don't know why i don't watch this show even as i love ballroom dancing undecided

[size=13pt]~You love ballroom dancing? You never cease to amaze me  tongue

~I've often wished i'd taken up some sort of dance class. . .maybe i will some day undecided I love watching the grace they dance Ballroom & Balero w/ & enjoy the jirating of the ChaChaCha & Ramba. . . 
[/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by iice(f): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2009
Yeah i love ballroom.  .  .i enjoy watching those competitions (i mean real ballroom dancers).

I can swing and a bit of the cha cha and the waltz but it's been long since i did a waltz thou. Maybe i start up dancing again lol.
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2009
maedan:

@ mohawkchic

fantastic job, as usual. I love the pix. I'm rooting for the black athlete babe - ola - is she Nigerian? In the pic,her name is listed as JADE??

[size=13pt]~Ta. Maedan kiss I thought i was going to have to drag you lot in here seeing how there's a clash between the airing time of X factor & SCD . . they always do that! angry  Thank God for record button. . i record X-factor to watch later. . .

~Nothing indicates Jade cud be Nigerian in her Bio undecided Ola is one of the professional Dancers. . she's Russian i think! Her husband is also on the show. . James. . he's partnered w/ Zoe (the pic underneath Jade's)

~I'm rooting for Jade too. . i stared in amazement at her thighs when she was doing the Cha cha!
[/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2009
iice:

Yeah i love ballroom.  .  .i enjoy watching those competitions (i mean real ballroom dancers).

[size=13pt]~I've never watched the Professional dancers competing,not that they get aired here. . . undecided [/size]

iice:

I can swing and a bit of the cha cha and the waltz but it's been long since i did a waltz thou. Maybe i start up dancing again lol.

[size=13pt]~How kwel is that! bet i have two left feet if i even tried grin [/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by maedan(f): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2009
Lol at the same-time airing - I heard Simon complained bitterly - in fact he was livid!!! But prime time is prime time and he can't have sole ownership of it grin!

Yep, I'm mixing Jade with someone else, sorry. But I still like her tho'.

I think Simon is more worried that Strictly is more popular and would steal his shine. Looks like more intellectuals watch Strictly and then the general everyday masses prefer X-factor. Live of course, I'll choose X-factor, I don't know why cheesy. tongue

PS --- drag me here?? Babes, no such thing grin. Thanks for the invite but when it comes to these things, I'll always be one step behind ya kiss.
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2009
[size=13pt]~ cheesy Simon was having a moan? grin There's always a tussle w/ ratings when the two shows clash. . .bet he'll have some sacastic remark to make at NTA award show if he's that pissed off!

~ cheesy hmm. . Oh really? You're going to be watching repeat of SCD? Dont you mean the "older" generation enjoy SCD  cheesy *Hint Hint*  tongue

~I aint giving up,i'm still fishing for fans. . .cant wait for the next 8 to dance especially the Hollyhoaks hunk Ricky. . hope he's doing a Latin cheesy
[/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by maedan(f): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2009
Older generation you say (prefer Strictly) cheesy?? Have you seen some of the contestants that show up for X-factor?!! I certainly haven't seen an 80year old dancing on Strictly the way I see some geriatrics singing and jiving on the stage in front of Simon & co.!!! grin grin

Wow, I was impressed with the Hollyoaks guy too!!! He looked so dapper and distinguished in his tux - and he danced incredibly well. Shows that soap actors have their own share of class! I felt sorry for him bc he has such a hot partner with a fantastic bod and the poor man must be happily married - how will he cope with those double D's Natalie is packing grin??
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2009
[size=13pt]~Ah ha! I have to agree @ oldies on X-factor. .

~Tell me about it @ Ricky! Something to look forward to most certainly!
[/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 12:49am On Sep 26, 2009
[size=13pt]~Ricky didnt disapoint!! 33! Wow! he looked ever so graceful. . cant wait to see him dance the Latin tomorrow. . .

~The second groups did better than the first. . i've got more favourites from tonights performances than i did on last weeks. . . .

~The Footballer's wives' actresses Zoe & Leliah + Ricky. . two thumbs up

~The MJ group dance was fun to watch! had a few fits of laffter. . Eastenders Ricky's moonwalk  cheesy
[/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by maedan(f): 12:59am On Sep 26, 2009
Yep, Ricky's moonwalk was the highlight of the evening for me!
Second of course, to watching the other fit Ricky do his thing on the floor! Now that man's too hot
for TV cheesy! I love the ladies' costumes too - everything's always picture-perfect. Tonight was superb!
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:07am On Sep 26, 2009
[size=13pt]~ grin Ricky was the highlight of last weeks show too. . i really do hope he doesnt monkey around too much & lose his chances of staying in rather for his entertaining factor than his dancing. . reminds me of whats his face last year ERm John Sergant ? undecided He was beyond hilarious!!

~Oh yeah i mean to comment on One particular dress that took my breathe away. . . Flavia's dress! Black & White. . gorgeous!
[/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by maedan(f): 1:24am On Sep 26, 2009
Aw c'mon, John Sergeant?? Surely our Ricky looks/dances better than that!!! grin. Someone else other than Rick should be this year's honorary clown, surely?? cheesy
See you next show wink!
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:32am On Sep 26, 2009
~Oh NoOoo! I wasnt comparing their dance skills just saying he was kept in even tho he had three left feet. . his belly made up for the 3rd foot! cheesy b/c he was giving folks jitters of laffter the show almost bordered on a comedic "Strictly For People Who Cant Dance" grin

~Ricky is by far better than most celebs who's been on over the years. . . 
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2009
[size=13pt]~What is it w/ the British tabloids & sleezy stories? It's only the second week & already the papers are having a field day w/ stories of the celebs & dancers. . . .I wonder if it amkes the show any more interesting undecided

~So Hollyhoaks Ricky had apperently done private dance classes before he got on the show so it's deemed "unfair" "Cheat"

~The Boxing Champ Joe is now in some "steamy romance" w/ his profesional dancer Kristina who is notorious for beding her partners

~The ageist row over Arlene been replaced w/ Alesha goes on. . .

~There's an on-going  bet Brandon might just get "Granny Nookie" form Jo cheesy

~Erm who else? Laliah supposedly faked her marriage to some billionaire tycon & she's really 38 not 34 as she claims to be. . . .
[/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by maedan(f): 3:18am On Sep 30, 2009
Lol!! I knew the intrigues would catch up with the show sooner or later. It's a shame that Holly's Ricky is getting the flack for doing dance classes prior to the show - and so bad for Alesha Dixon that people don't have any faith in her----but I'm more interested in the "steamy romances!!!" grin

What with the sexy dancing and hours and hours of practising, these couples get so close during the show it's a miracle for those partners who never have affairs with each other. Even the married ones have been suspected of foul play once or twice. And then those costumes shocked shocked grin. What's a red-blooded male/female to do?? Girls with long, endless legs. . . .men with bare, broad chests and strong arms. . . .How any one can let their spouse participate on that show is beyond me!!
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:40am On Sep 30, 2009
[size=13pt] ~Ha! Ha!Tell me about it!! Recipe for Adultery/Cheating!! Thats what it is. . all the touchy feely jirating . . . Temptation at its best!

~I caught a glimpse of Heather Mill's name w/ SCD association. . they're kidding right? She did the American "Come Dance With Me" version . . .her leg came off while dancing  grin God forgive me

~ Alesha shud grow a very thick skin b/c they're going to keep having a dig at her!! They want the professional dancer who won w/ Holby City actor Tom last year on the panel of judges  undecided
[/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by maedan(f): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2009
Heather Mills?? Paul McCarthney's ex?? Wow, that would kill off the show! grin
That incident with her prosthetic leg was used in so many comedy spoofs I felt sorry for her!
Alexa will always be compared to Cheryl (who never had any problems when she was made a judge on X-Factor)
Unfortunately, Alexa doesn't seem to be as charismatic. Too bad for her cheesy.
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2009
[size=13pt]~ cheesy You dont say!!. . .if she's willing to go thro it again. . i take my hat off to her. . prolly just rumours anyways b/c they dont usually bring in another celeb except maybe someone's walking out of the show undecided

~Yeah i didnt hear a beeb when Cheryl became a Judge on X-factor. . .
[/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]~Bet you shelved SCD for X-factor huh? tongue I'm about to watch my recoreded X-factor now w/ my son,so i've been avoiding the thread till i watched it . .

~On To SCD. . dunno if i shud spill if you havent watched it? undecided Do you plan on watching it even? shud i just ramble on  undecided  grin

[/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by maedan(f): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2009
Guilty as charged grin! @mohawkchic, I didn't watch either, but I just saw some re-runs of the X-factor show. I'll defo watch SCD soon. But always feel free to post spoilers, I don't mind grin. Or I could easily do like you and avoid the topic till I've seen the shows!!! wink
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by vanitty: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2009
I lovveeee strictly come dancing.
Both Rikkys are my favorite.
Love Alesha Dixon and all but I don't know what she is doing on the show undecided
Oh heard/read the boxer joe and the gorgeous Alli from bill are gettin it on with their dance partners
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by maedan(f): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2009
^^^Yep, I'm getting more hype from the gossip than from the show itself grin!! I also heard that Anton called his partner (Laila) a "paki" after she got a spray tan grin. The papers are calling it a racial slur but the guy was just being funny, I guess.
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by vanitty: 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2009
Tell me about it cheesy even judge len made a comment about the relationship/fling
The whole paki slur was obviously a mistake, the papers are just trying to sell papers, Anton even apologised.
They shouldn't turn the show to some politically correct one.
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2009
maedan:

Guilty as charged grin! @mohawkchic, I didn't watch either, but I just saw some re-runs of the X-factor show. I'll defo watch SCD soon. But always feel free to post spoilers, I don't mind grin. Or I could easily do like you and avoid the topic till I've seen the shows!!! wink

[size=13pt]~Oh Okies. . . wink I dont mind waiting till you've seen it either since its done weekly,we got all week to  chit chat about performances. . [/size]
Re: ~ Any " Strictly Come Dancing" Fans? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2009
vanitty:

I lovveeee strictly come dancing.
Both Rikkys are my favorite.
Love Alesha Dixon and all but I don't know what she is doing on the show undecided
Oh heard/read the boxer joe and the gorgeous Alli from bill are gettin it on with their dance partners

[size=13pt]~Nice Going ~  grin

~Ricky Eastenders had me in stitches. . i'm rooting for him to do more technical stuff not just the mocker he puts into his performance!!

~I hope the other Ricky is able to stay on top after his exceptional performances. . .

~I didnt read the papers this weekend so i missed all the gossips. . didnt hear of Ali's thing w/ her proffessional dancer till Len mentioned it. . that left me  shocked too!!

~This series is hot on the romance than any other!![/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shanty Town Season 2 Now Available / Ebuwa: The Edo Language Movie That Will Premiere Around The World In 2008 / Youtube Rejected Afrocandy's Movie Trailer; No Man Is God Afrocandy Declares!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.