Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

#savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story (24238 Views)

Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga / Watch Toyin Aimakhu Crying Over #SaveMayowa Scam (PIC + VIDEO) / #savemayowa Used Fake Medical Report -- Toyin Aimakhu In Tears [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
tonio2wo:

So why shld she apologise if d police are still investigating? ITK!

For claiming its a scam in a widely read blog and acting as judge in a case that is has not been fully investigated. A case which can turn either way. 'Mr I must comment'
Re: #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story by ummitoagirl(f): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
N30 million naira in naija account &
$100,000.00 via online go fund me page.... that's how it totaled N85 million.
The money should be used for Mayowa's care & some should be given to her family to pay off medical bills and a little bit for her parents to maintain their business.
The rest should be used to care for similar cancer cases in LUTH...a lot of patient are in LUTH going through their stage 4 cancer and their families don't have sufficient funds to pay their bills.
Let's use the public funds to clear the bills of every cancer patient that is in difficulty. ...
Re: #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story by tonio2wo: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
1stCitizen:

For claiming its a scam in a widely read blog and acting as judge in a case that is has not been fully investigated. A case which can turn either way. 'Mr I must comment'
She dint become a billionaire by posting false news.

Mr I must quote back.
Re: #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2016
tonio2wo:

She dint become a billionaire by posting false news.

Mr I must quote back.

Who is talking about how she became a millionaire? Mr Arguing out of context.
Re: #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story by tonio2wo: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
1stCitizen:

Who is talking about her she became a millionaire? Mr Arguing out of context.
Out of context? undecided

Who is arguing with u? Am only schooling u!
Re: #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
tonio2wo:

Out of context? undecided

Who is arguing with u? Am only schooling u!

Stop being childish, a supposed teacher whose only lecture is to tell his intellectual superiors that " Linda Ikeji is a millionaire". How does her being a millionaire relate to the fact that she made a libelous statement without proper investigation?

Oh I forgot t add ' Mr Millionaire worshipper' cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story by idupaul: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
teasel:
Aramide and Toyin are greedy. They started the scam rumour because they realized no part of the money was going to them for their "selflessness."
Pathetic!

That's all ..Toyin and Aramide didn't know that the campaign would be so successful and immediately the saw the the family had raised over 150 million naira their greed kicked in and they wanted control and when the family resisted they blew the false alarm. .the sad part is that police has gotten involved and believe the police won't give up till they get at least 20 million naira from the funds ..too much greed and corruption in Nigeria
Re: #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story by tonio2wo: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
1stCitizen:

Stop being childish, a supposed teacher whose only lecture is to tell his intellectual superiors that " Linda Ikeji is a millionaire". How does her being a millionaire relate to the fact that she made a libelous statement without proper investigation?

Oh I forgot t add ' Mr Millionaire worshipper' cheesy cheesy cheesy

If she was fund of making libellous statements without proper investigations just like you said, she wont be a millionaire today! smiley

Read over and over again so that it will sink in (hopefully) wink
Re: #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
tonio2wo:

If she was fund FOND of making libellousstatements without proper investigations just like you said, she wont be a millionaire today! smiley

Read over and over again so that it will sink in (hopefully) wink

You go fear some people reasoning . Chai!!!Invariably she is a millionaire today because she does not make libellous statements. Secondly because she is a millionaire, she cannot make libellous statements. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thirdly Linda is a millionaire so everything she says is true. grin grin grin

I now know why you people in that country worship your oppressors. Mr High priest of the Millionaire Worshippers Sect.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story by aalangel(f): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
P0intBlank:
Surely, the family was up to something...and people were abusing Linda

I told you the real story will come out and trust Nigerians for "about turn". We're still waiting for Police Report.

1 Like

Re: #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story by confistified(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2016
Kennedymac:
The family want to play a fast one us bt when it became public the changed to toyin and Aramide wanted part of the money and then decended on Linda Ikeji who has done nothing wrong

the thing is nigerians always forget the hands that fed them when they were nobody When the become somebody ,aramide, toyin and linda ikeji meant well bt this mayowa's family has spoilt everything for other people who might seek the public help tomorrow
Morning boss. ... voting has started

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

Remember it's

I vote Vizkiz

Cc NLjega
Re: #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story by confistified(m): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kennedymac:
The family want to play a fast one us bt when it became public the changed to toyin and Aramide wanted part of the money and then decended on Linda Ikeji who has done nothing wrong

the thing is nigerians always forget the hands that fed them when they were nobody When the become somebody ,aramide, toyin and linda ikeji meant well bt this mayowa's family has spoilt everything for other people who might seek the public help tomorrow
Boss greetings o.... abeg I go dey expect ur vote 2moro o
Re: #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story by KINGinVAHALA: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
confistified:
Boss greetings o.... abeg I go dey expect ur vote 2moro o
GOOD EVENING SIR! LET ME USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY A BIG THANKS TO YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND VOTES, NOT JUST FOR TODAY BUT THUS FAR. THE SINGULAR REASON WHILE I'M HERE AND STILL IN THIS CONTEST IS BECAUSE OF YOU, IS BECAUSE YOU CHOOSES TO DAMN YOUR ALWAYS BUSY SCHEDULES AND SUPPORT ME, IS BECAUSE YOU WENT THE EXTRA MILES NOT THINKING WHAT IT WAS GOING TO COST YOU AND WHAT IT HAS ACTUALLY COST YOU JUST TO VOTE ME. WORDS ALONE CANT SAY HOW GRATEFUL I'M TO YOU NEITHER WILL MY FINGERS BE ABLE TO TYPE IT. ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS TO HAVE A 20 SECONDS SILENT, IMAGINE YOURSELF BEIN ME AND YOU WOULD KNOW THE JOY, HAPPINESS AND GRATEFULNESS I HAVE IN MY HEART ALL THANKS TO YOU AND ONLY TO YOU.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN AND PLEASE LET'S NOT FORGET THAT VOTING CONTINUES TOMORROW 03/08/2016, SAME TIME, SAME VOTING PROCEDURE, FROM 10am - 6pm

I LOVE YOU, BUT GOD LOVES YOU MORE,
FROM MY HUMBLE HEART, I SAY THANKS!

KINGinVAHALA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out Agbani Darego's Stunning Outfit To Miss World 2014 / P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As Host Of Glolafftafest2018 In Ghana, With Uche Jombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.