Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) (56953 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Damfostopper(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Oh God lemme not come across this kinda hoe ijn

Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by daramolanas1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
nuelzz04:
Amen o.....we go waec m for road cheesy
lol grin
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
abbeyology88:

Bukky, why evryguy just dey compliment ur beaury upNdown hehn?

Is it dat much?
Me sef no know oo
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
cruzita:
And this one was also created in the image of God

The bible says...
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by robinsonmfon(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you Punnani of the Federal Republic of Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by wordbank(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Abeg share make e reach me before ur childish husband grin
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by 2eggs1goal: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
lordkhalifa:
and u tink say I go buy none tested goods funny you.. I go taste chop am front and back. side ways up and down like 1yr... infact if the thing no dey drop like fresh oil try the next door I'm not available... if u no conceive like 2to3months we are not meant to be .... thank God my niqqas are wiser now... sex before marriage is necessary and mandatory undecided
got me laughing. baba doing all that means you have over tested..lol
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by andreawills96(f): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
She is just trying to tell him to hurry up or will not just meet ocean but the one that is dried up
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by guychidile: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
is it borehole for water,or borehole for pu**na which one you dey..!
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Codeman01(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
Miz gorgeous!!! Which one is bottomless pit cool angry grin grin grin
EniHolar:
Borehole is still better than bottomless pit grin

Continue wasting ur life
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by dadaijboy: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
See mumu
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by iykedare(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Rickcutie:
I wish her future hubby will see dis post on d day of their wedding..

He may not see it but he will surely cheat on her. Naija men dont like tokunbo pu$$13$. You see the reason 9 out of 10 naija wives will be cheated on?
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by iykedare(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
andreawills96:
She is just trying to tell him to hurry up or will not just meet ocean but the one that is dried up

Whatever.... if you girls take "boreholes" to your matrimonial homes, you will be cheated on. Period.
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by NancyMathews(f): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Senseless fellow
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=Rickcutie post=47998184]I wish her future hubby will see dis post on d day of their wedding..[/quoted

that is quite simple if you're a computer wizard, your entire activities on the net are traceable
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by segebase(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Thanks
am segun by name n u
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
cruzita:
public punna
grin
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
segebase:

am segun by name n u
Okay you are welcome
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by skondo09(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
EniHolar:

Continue wasting ur life

Dt one worst, can't even imagine
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by KnightRod(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
abdeiz:
Lol can you see the future? shocked shocked shocked
grin I guess so
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by stingbreed(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Brainless child,, why she no tell the person wey de chop her kitty to marry her.. Very useless somebody angry
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Chijosky(m): 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
On pishur of the borehole or you know as in dey be..
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by tafabaloo(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
latinoKingdom:
u are pretty

Suspected fornicator!

God dey watch you in 4D
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by WomanWrappa(m): 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
MadCow1:
What does this means..
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachment]y[/img]
Stupidity in all ramifications.
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by ayusco85(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Eshe
Fine geh. I think I saw u on Sunday in church.
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
ayusco85:

Fine geh. I think I saw u on Sunday in church.
Which church?
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by vicstar(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
• • • • • Some women are dumb sha lipsrsealed the borehole na for which person body e dey? Smh undecided
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by egojiokwu(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
If you are not a known comedian and you want to present a joke, please indicate that it's a joke. Now see where your joke has landed you.
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by abbeyology88(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Me sef no know oo

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Dirtydog: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
EniHolar:

Continue wasting ur life

Bae how do u knw there's bottomless pit? abi na dt level u dey ni?
'By there words we shall knw dem'
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by ceejay4real(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Issorite kontinu
Sweety pls call me. Thanks in advance!
Re: Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) by Freeman50(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Issorite kontinu
young lady...you look sweet. can I meet ya?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanchi Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist / Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.