Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,659 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC (17614 Views)

APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges / NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. / Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by jahsharon: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Splashme:
Buhari's govt is all about lies, lies and more lies

Jonaddaft's government was more about steal, loot and share.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by iamDiabolic(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
AgentOrange:

Chest beating again? embarassed

At last it is the military that is trying to save una.
so the militants are ijaw again,see this Igbo boy massaging his ijaw master ego nd licking his ass

Damn fuckin Igbo u need to stop quoting I don't roll with Igbos ya feel me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
superstar1:
Na lie.

Is Dokubo not an Ijaw?

Is Tompolo not an Ijaw?

Is Boyloaf not an Ijaw?

Is General Togo not an Ijaw?

Ijaws and militancy, economic sabotage and economic terrorism are one and the same.
That they were misguided elements doesn't equate to mean that they represent ijaw position. Ask Asari why he had to leave IYC to form his group

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by Ofemmanu1: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
modath:

Eko Nikan ko, gbogbo ile k'aaro o jiire ni...

Barca is here on NL opening thread, has he gone to that area to make one on one confirmation? Why would the residents lie? It has been confirmed that these criminals are of ijaw extraction in pursuit of pipeline vandalism....

They turned on residents cos they believed that they had something to do (probably co-operated with law enforcement) with the non flow of products in those pipelines... The military have our wholehearted support to rain armageddon on anyone operating under any guise to intimidate and wreak havoc on our people...
SW o ni baje!
Leave barca alone, he's typing from the ijaw creek, he's got no family or busines in Ikorodu, Arepo, wawa, Lasu-Ojo/igando, and all those riverine communities in Eko and Ogun.
By the time the Army/Navy/Police finish with em ehn, dem go no say "EKO ni won pe ibi"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by iamDiabolic(m): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You are just being theatrical. NO single Yorubaman will be killed in Ijawland without perpetrators fished out by Ijaw people and dealt with.

I recall before the election when people were spoiling for war, I said Whether jonathan wins or not, NOTHING will happen to non-Ijaws on Ijaw soil be it Fulani or Efik. Election came and nothing happened.

our strong value as ijaw people is the respect and value for human lives, we only respond in retaliation to attack on us... But again, we don't pray nor wish for such because the lives of the victims from either side are of great value.

Deal with the criminals, but it won't be appropriate to terrorise innocent Ijaws in yorubaland to prove a point.
u argue with sense as usual,am sure u nt a Igbo boy nd u don't have them as relative.well I got nothing against the ijaw nation,but u need to tell those people hailing this miscrants nd singing that they are ijaw militants killing yoruba's on there land,they are the ones doing the damage nd the media is just cashing on there sentiment

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by Ofemmanu1: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
jahsharon:

Jonaddaft's government was more about steal, loot and share.
Zombie, it's not time to rip the wailers.
Let's join hands and send those mofhkin millitants in SW to hell.
Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by AgentOrange: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
iamDiabolic:
[s]so the militants are ijaw again,see this Igbo boy massaging his ijaw master ego nd licking his ass

Damn fuckin Igbo u need to stop quoting I don't roll with Igbos ya feel me[/s]

Did I call the Ijaw?

na wa ooo.

I don't engage bitter cola shaped heads either. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by AgentOrange: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beremx:
So NDA are not Ijaws?

Ok, they are Igbos then since we want an alliance with them.

Beremx, edit your post and take us out from there please. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by iamDiabolic(m): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Zombie, it's not time to rip the wailers.
Let's join hands and send those mofhkin millitants in SW to hell.
are u igbo,its very rear to see people with ur moniker(sound igbotic to me) to see igbo's who don't support this militancy.

If u are,am proud of ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by modath(f): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beremx:
So NDA are not Ijaws?

Ok, they are Igbos then since we want an alliance with them.

You ehn!! cheesy cheesy

NDA nor be ijaw? What a joke... small preliminary drama, like warm up in Lagos creek, NDA is being promptly denied, imagine full scale assault!!!

I'm not happy about the way ordinary ND masses are suffering but their leaders and warlords are more to blame.... Their agitation are always selfishly pursued and actualised..
Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by Goke7: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lolz the NDA always announce their attacks on media.Even in their attacks so far there are yet to kill anyone.

Burutai and his useless army are no match ffor the NDA.Enough of all these your infantile threats!! There are becomming too childish

oga, NDA is being disowned here and you are still massaging their egos, chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by Dragonking: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
Where is lalasticlala sef?
Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by Dragonking: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
joeyfire:
I am still yet to hear from the media parroting it on why they are being tagged ijaw militants. Has any group claimed responsibility? Have any of them been caught and made to confess?

Please how did this tag originate?

Thats the annoying part..On sunday, news was released that some men went to a church in Lagos and then brought out guns to rob the members. Immediately the armed men were tagged militants. Even pickpockets are now tagged militants in Lagos and ogun state. SMH
Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
iamDiabolic:
u argue with sense as usual,am sure u nt a Igbo boy nd u don't have them as relative.well I got nothing against the ijaw nation,but u need to tell those people hailing this miscrants nd singing that they are ijaw militants killing yoruba's on there land,they are the ones doing the damage nd the media is just cashing on there sentiment
Some issues would be best solved without spoiling for war. The authorities must be supported to fish out the criminals and deal with them irrespective of where they are from

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
modath:

You ehn!! cheesy cheesy

NDA nor be ijaw? What a joke... small preliminary drama, like warm up in Lagos creek, NDA is being promptly denied, imagine full scale assault!!!

I'm not happy about the way ordinary ND masses are suffering but their leaders and warlords are more to blame.... Their agitation are always selfishly pursued and actualised..
Get your fact right!!! Ijaw Groups including IYC have always denied NDA since day 1.`

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by modath(f): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Get your fact right!!! Ijaw Groups including IYC have always denied NDA since day 1.`

NDA aren't ijaw? They are chinese!! smiley

All known violent militants on record are Ijaw, the attacks are carried out in amphibious locations..

However I may agree (or disagree depending on the circumstances) cos some of their demands are ludicrous and surplus to Ijaw people's progress!! The Ijaws though haven't deemed it fit till recently to strongly denounce them..... They've allowed others to speak for them and rejoice the loudest when national assets are being destroyed.

The only fact I have also gotten right is that the pipeline vandals terrorising Lagos and Ogun creeks are IJAWS, even if they are Ondo Ijaw, it doesn't matter....They are criminals and would be given the full treatment reserved exclusively for such elements...

P.S, Do independent inquiry if truly you aren't aware of these criminals identity...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
To Tonyebarcanista,

Here is Ijaw militant group with threat to assault Lagos and Abuja in May 2016. Shortly after, Lagos was indeed hit.

FLASH| Niger Delta Avengers Threaten to Bomb Lagos, Abuja

A Niger Delta Militant Group, the “Nigeria Delta Avengers” has issued a statement threatening to “take it to” Lagos and Abuja after bombing Chevron platforms in Warri, Delta state.

In a statement signed by one Col. Madoch Agninibo, the group threatened to carry out other attacks on oil installations outside the Niger Delta in Abuja and Lagos.

“At about 10:40pm on Wednesday the Niger Delta Avengers blew up the Chevron valve platform. This platform is the most significant platform for chevron because it’s the main connecting point where all other platforms link up and it’s a fulcrum to chevron BOP and the Chevron Tank farm. With the valve platform blown all chevron activities are now halted.

“This is what we promised the Nigeria Government that since they refuse to listen to us we are going to zero the economy of the country.

“As for zeroing the Nigeria economy we the Niger delta avengers is done with delta state major oil installations. Now we are taking the fight out of the creeks of the Niger Delta. We are taking it to Abuja and Lagos now.

“We want to pass this message to the all international oil companies operating in the Niger Delta that the Nigeria Military cant protect your facilities. They should talk to the federal government to meet our demands else more mishaps will befall their installations.

The group want President Buhari to hold a Sovereign National Conference for Nigerians to choose whether they still want to stay together.

www.thebreakingtimes.com/flash-niger-delta-avengers-threaten-to-bomb-lagos-abuja/?

Stop telling us the militants in Lagos are not Ijaws. You are lucky military got in before the 14day ultimatum issued by OPC had expired. The plan was to completely eradicate the Ijaw problem in Lagos using collaterals to drive home the message. FG preempted OPC to forestall what could have turned up a refugee situation in Niger Delta. Count your blessings this time but like I said, Ijaw is on blacklist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by goshen26: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Fear of Yoruba.....u just acted like RAHAB THE HARLOT in the bible, who told the spy to remember her and family wen Israel eventually come for their enemies .... ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by deebrain(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
WHY IS IT WHEN THERE IS A CLAMP DOWN ON THE MILITANTS THAT THEY NOW DENY THAT THEY KNOW THEM.....

THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HARASSING IKORODU FOR HOW MANY WEEKS-AND THEY KEPT QUIET ALL THE WHILE.....

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by AgentOrange: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
modath:

You ehn!! cheesy cheesy

My dear,

I do not support violent agitations like employed by the NDA but I just want to ask you one question, how do you advise the people of the ND to go about their struggle that will yield results?

In Nigeria, it looks like the only language understood is violence. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by SamMilla1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

And who told you they are ijaws? Did you carry out DNA on them or do they write Ijaw on people's foreheads? Treat criminals like criminals.

Izon means truth, we can NEVER shield criminality

Don't mind the cowards.
They are quick to claim anything good but when it's bad, they ascribe it to others.

Today, it was Sahara reporters, telling the world that Obiano is a liar because a blogger associated what he said with a picture lifted from he Internet, something that happens even here on nairaland everyday.

Where are the dreaded OPC that are always quick to issue ultimatum?
I am sure that the so called Militants cannot come to Enugu, establish a base there and terrorize the people everyday without the Enugu people rising up against them.
And for the record, you and I agree on something for the first time.
Not that your views are always entirely false but sometimes, we have to defend our people because if we don't, these Kangaroo Media houses all over Ibadan will tag us as evil and have reasons to tell the world we are what we are not..

It remains the Omenka rascal who never says anything about the invasion of his people but very quick to blame Fayose for banning the Libyans who are killing his people.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by eme1n(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Any criminal that carries a gun in the SW is now ijaw abi? Ayebe otu!!
Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
iamDiabolic:
yes we wud deal with dem,but tell ur Igbo brothers nt to shout genocide or killing people ontop there oyel.am sure if we start y'll wud reciprocate nd carry out reprisal on yoruba's in ijaw land,well we wud make sure ajegunles massacre be child play compared to what we wud do
lolz kid if mouth was an ak47 ur people would have been a world power by naw
Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by limeta(f): 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Of recent, Turkish president Erdogan staged a coup so as to get rid of Gulenists from government institutions

The game is strong

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by Slottersign: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
[s]
SamMilla1:

Don't mind the cowards.
They are quick to claim anything good but when it's bad, they ascribe it to others.

Today, it was Sahara reporters, telling the world that Obiano is a liar because a blogger associated what he said with a picture lifted from he Internet, something that happens even here on nairaland everyday.

Where are the dreaded OPC that are always quick to issue ultimatum?
I am sure that the so called Militants cannot come to Enugu, establish a base there and terrorize the people everyday without the Enugu people rising up against them.
And for the record, you and I agree on something for the first time.
Not that your views are always entirely false but sometimes, we have to defend our people because if we don't, these Kangaroo Media houses all over Ibadan will tag us as evil and have reasons to tell the world we are what we are not..

It remains the Omenka rascal who never says anything about the invasion of his people but very quick to blame Fayose for banning the Libyans who are killing his people.
[/s]

ZUBBY72 THE TRIBALIST
Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by Beremx(f): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
modath:

You ehn!! cheesy cheesy

Who doesn't know the militants are fighting for their selfish interest while the Niger Delta people continue to suffer?
Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by Izonpikin: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Too late...way too late to offer logic and analytical dribbles. You have been blacklisted and penciled down in ignoble names in SW.

You should have been proactive with your conciliatory move way ahead of the response ftom authority but instead you sat back and gloated in pride that your people are getting over and winning street crefits.

Too late Barca, sorry!
tonye dont answer these stone heads..if they dont get it that resource control is our objective they can go swim in their rivers..in effect this guy is telling us only the ijaws are vandals and so it must be ijaws..guy deal with the miscreants..

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by Sheggy13(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Drop your prejudice, deal with the miscreants and terrorists but leave Ijaws to their own troubles.

As a nation, Ijaw has so much challenges to address, we won't be drawn into needless and purposeless fight or words exchanged with any group..

Deal with the criminals
You can't speak on behalf of millions of Ijaws with different moral, social and educational backgrounds. It's just like an Igbo person saying Igbos cannot traffic drugs. You're not in the head of every Ijaw man in Nigeria to predict correctly what they can do or cannot do. Because you're civil and peace-loving doesn't mean every Ijaw man out there is, ditto other ethnic groups. There are good and bad elements in every tribe. The IYC President is also saying the NDA guys are not Ijaw guys when they have come boldly to identify majority of themselves as Ijaws. Just check out some of their names. You don't make categorical statements like the militants are not Ijaws. Those are mere emotional and sentimental statements. What if they're caught and found out to be Ijaw. That's one good thing about Yorubas. They're the ones that denigrate and insult their own sons more when he misbehaves, even before other tribes do. I can give you many instances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by akinszz: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Do you live around the place? We living around the place we knw they are ijaws and they have been in the business for more than 18years in that area. Their ring leader OC is wanted by police for sometime now. So don't come here and say they are not ijaws. Though some other tribes are also involved, but ijaws are incharge of the camps and activities there.
TonyeBarcanista:
This deliberate attempt by a group with strong backing of the media to tarnish the good image of Ijaw nation and denigrate her people will be stopped. We have cohabited with the Yorubas, we have Ijaw Kingdoms in part of Ondo, though like neighbours we have had some misunderstandings in the past, we can NEVER descend so low to turn into terrorists. NEVER
today, there are so many civil defence corps all over the place. If i should count they are more than 300 being briefed by their superiors. I don't have the liver, i would have taken some pictures.lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by Saintp(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Each time i read posts on Nairaland, i feel so ashamed especially for you all. What makes some tribes feel superior over others is what i don't understand. In the first place non of you chose the tribe you wanted God to create you to be so what is all these tribal contest all about?

There is no difference in mentality among you all especially the yoruba, igbo and ijaw. You guys are just the same.
But the most surprising thing is that you guys can't support the dissolution of this entity so that you all will have a perfect society since all you idiots can't live in peace like civilized people.
Other nations harness thier diversity for development but all you guys do here is to hate on each other and feel you are better than others. Shame on you all.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by limeta(f): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

That they were misguided elements doesn't equate to mean that they represent ijaw position. Ask Asari why he had to leave IYC to form his group

I beg make una stop am
shut the fck up
am not ijaw or what ever
But i can see they have liver
so let it be
slaves all around the place
What is this?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by iamDiabolic(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
RIZLER:
lolz kid if mouth was an ak47 ur people would have been a world power by naw
som if chest beating was the basis of life ur people wud be ruling the world by now,go nd beat some chest kid,it pays than selling drugs nd getting shot at,atleast it massages ur ego

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

47 Days To Anambra Election: How APC, APGA, PDP Stand / Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate / Petrol Sells For N300 Per Litre In Black Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.