Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) (57333 Views)

Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos / Tony Elumelu Visits The Pyramids In Egypt (Photos) / Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by IamQuins: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
you get time to dey answer dat attention seeker from the yeast

Thanks for showing us all how Wasted(West) u are.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by saintkel(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nna men I think I love dis. Me going for twins sha
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by daramolanas1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

Not sure if yorubas give birth to twins or triplets. Mostly twins or more are by Igbos and SS. Likewise to Albino, have you ever seen an albino by yoruba or Hausa? Lol... Never, impossible. 90% of Albinos in Nigeria are by Igbos. A Testament they are God chosen people.
guy wen u turn researcher naaa.......i can't just stop laughing grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Romzy26: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Innovator90:

Interesting. Where in the bible is all these in? Give me the name, chapter and verse.

lmfao, this have gotta be the most gullible , senseless comment I've read all year. not only is it stupid but your idea as seeing the whites as superior is sickening. jeez, what an excuses For a human . sorry not for you

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by martolux(m): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
That's not Toyin Saraki I know.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Yinkay: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

Not sure if yorubas give birth to twins or triplets. Mostly twins or more are by Igbos and SS. Likewise to Albino, have you ever seen an albino by yoruba or Hausa? Lol... Never, impossible. 90% of Albinos in Nigeria are by Igbos. A Testament they are God chosen people.

Just google...Igbo Ora and twins to cure your prejudice...

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Usmaniaaa: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ar u sure..
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by kidman: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

Sir, you're a liar.

Yorubas give birth to the highest rate of twins in the whole world. Quote below is culled from wikipedia

"The Yoruba present the highest dizygotic twinning rate in the world (4.4% of all maternities).[9][108] They manifest at 45–50 twin sets (or 90–100 twins) per 1,000 live births, possibly because of high consumption of a specific type of yam containing a natural phytoestrogen which may stimulate the ovaries to release an egg from each side. Twins are very important for the Yoruba and they usually tend to give special names to each twin.[109] The first of the twins to be born is traditionally named Taiyewo or Tayewo, which means 'the first to taste the world', or the 'slave to the second twin', this is often shortened to Taiwo, Taiye or Taye. Kehinde is the name of the last born twin. Kehinde is sometimes also referred to as Kehindegbegbon which is short for Omokehindegbegbon and means, 'the child that came last gets the rights of the eldest'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_people#Twins_in_Yoruba_society

I'm not even Yoruba, but I don't condone telling lies to prove fallacies like 'God's chosen people".. I don't think your God likes lies.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by nefertitiram: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
tola400:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-7nvQAiB1izc/V5tBREysxNI/AAAAAAAChsY/u3pJzXtxGYUyhkVglnN_6S-AmrLgnzVCwCLcB/s1600/Coez3f7W8AM15FU.jpg[/img]

Billionaire businessman Tony Elumelu shared this adorable photo of his triplets with the wife of the Senate president Mrs Toyin Saraki yesterday.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/29/billionaire-tony-elumelus-triplets-pose-with-senate-presidents-wife/

Even with their fathers billions, they couldn't get their hair done! Smh!

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by jesusjewel1(f): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
flyca:
Somebody is on the loose on this thread. Mods, chain him! angry

Gad ko, Eri ni. undecided
I've Chinese albino before

gringringrin
I don laugh tire....
Kai

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
IamQuins:

Thanks for showing us all how Wasted(West) u are.
you have been noticed. Next fool pleaseeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by nefertitiram: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

It's either you mean IGBO ORA in OYO state or you are just ignorant. Ask Dr. Google, he's very smart you know?
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Google63(m): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

I don't have enough time to explain but like I said Igbos/Hebrews are the chosen children of God. They are the original man. Not a coincidence that Gad, one of the sons of Jacob has a temple today named after him in Anambra called ObiGad meaning temple of Gad. One of Gad's sons named Eri or Nri settled in what is today AguluEri in Anambra also. If you go to the bible now, in the old testament , you will see Gad and Eri there. Is it a coincidence that of all places in the world, it's in Anambra that you have their names. The genes of Igbos are original, powerful and dominant explains why they still give birth to white children and Albinos.Go on YouTube and search Igbo couple gives birth to Caucasian.
Uduak! Too much day dreaming is making you mad

8 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by ikombe: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

6 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by ikombe: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
nefertitiram:

Even with their fathers billions, they couldn't get their hair done! Smh!

7 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ogunleti01:
Just google the name of a town "Igboora" in ibarapa central of oyo state and you will be amazed. Acknowledge bu the UNICEF as the town with the most number of twins in the world.
Allow that imp to continue wallowing in ignorance angry.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=ikombe post=48003616][/quote] cheesy Obviously embarassed
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by feyilag(f): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

Bros calm down,my place of birth(Igboora in Ibarapa central LGA in Oyo state)makes Nigeria d country with d highest cases of multiple birth in d world.in my family (both maternal&paternal)we have many twins so u c u are wrong
N/B:tribalism does not pay,we should stop it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by profmallory(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
The Highest number of twins and/or multiple births in the world are from Yoruba's, do your research before spewing your ignorance over social media

Uduak2019:

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by nefertitiram: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=ikombe post=48003656][/quote]

tongue
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by pharmadoctor(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Igbo ora in Yoruba land has the highest number of twins in the world. You don't just open your mouth to talk fictions.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by soulhighman(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

And I have not seen an Igbo albino before likewise Hausa albinos too. But the majority of the twins I've come across are yorubas. I don't know how you came across your conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by soulhighman(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
profmallory:
The Highest number of twins and/or multiple births in the world are from Yoruba's, do your research before spewing your ignorance over social media

The guy just dey talk anyhow jare. My maternal grand mother had three sets of twins, her sisters also gave birth to twins. Even my maternal uncle has twins.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by pharmadoctor(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Igbo ora in Yoruba land has the highest number of twins in the world. You don't just open your mouth to talk fictions.[quote author=Google63 post=48003569]
Uduak! Too much day dreaming is making you mad[/quoteIgbo ora in Yoruba land has the highest number of twins in the world. You don't just open your mouth to talk fictions.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by sanusijoyjoy: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by soulhighman(m): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Google63:

Uduak! Too much day dreaming is making you mad
Maybe he grew up in just one local government and has never been out if that place before.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by stevebond007(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
IamQuins:

O boi ur case is severe....

My guy check wikipeadia to amend your ignorance.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by yatch360: 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
With all the money, thier hair looks so unkempt
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by emerged01(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Beautiful.

This Saraki wife nearly spoil the picture.
If your wife can look that way after four children,commend yourself for taking good care of her.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Guyman02: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

In the North there are many Albinos, it shows you have not traveled wide in Nigeria. Yorubas 'naturally' have the highest number in terms of twinning in the world
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by haibe(m): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lol i cant believe there is one idiot on this thread grin

On the first page for that matter

No need to quote him again as he has received bashings already cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) / Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising / Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.