Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land (12435 Views)

The Largest L G A In Nigeria By Land Mass / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by icezychris(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pls who can help me with the cost of travelling to Gambia by land and which road to follow to get to banjul

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by icezychris(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pls i need help here
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by youngest85(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
I'm also looking 4 d info
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by MmmS(f): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
First of all enter Benin from Benin waka go Togo... Togo enter Ghana, while in Ghana sell a bit of bleaching cream so you can have enough money to continue with the journey then waka go Ivory Coast...from Ivory Coast enter Liberia... While in Liberia make big yansh like Rokiatu own kee you... After that waka go Sierra Leone make Ebola scatter you finish after that waka go Gambia if you are still alive.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
icezychris:
Pls who can help me with the cost of travelling to Gambia by land and which road to follow to get to banjul

cool
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by icezychris(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nawoo i need a legit infor pls
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by icezychris(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hello any help
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by umbo: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
I CAN HELP U. BUT WAT DO U INTEND TO DO THERE
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by icezychris(m): 12:44am On Aug 01, 2016
Bro i want to relocate there and hustle or start any lucrative biz pls i help u can
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by umbo: 7:23am On Aug 01, 2016
i cant say specifically d amount it all depends on whom u are,ur desired time to get there. ur travling papers ,ur knowledge on d road ,ur accuared skills and d time u intend travel
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by tollytexy(m): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Best advice is go and get a witchcraft so u can travel by air during the midnight. . I dey sell witchcraft for 10k
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by tollytexy(m): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2016
MmmS:
First of all enter Benin from Benin waka go Togo... Togo enter Ghana, while in Ghana sell a bit of bleaching cream so you can have enough money to continue with the journey then waka go Ivory Coast...from Ivory Coast enter Liberia... While in Liberia make big yansh like Rokiatu own kee you... After that waka go Sierra Leone make Ebola scatter you finish after that waka go Gambia if you are still alive.
You get bad mouth lol
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by icezychris(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2016
More infor pls
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by umbo: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
icezychris:
More infor pls
u are not following d tread at all, i ve been there and i know the gambia like d palms of my hand
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by icezychris(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
Am following bro@umbo bro i want to relocate there to hustle i want to how tinx work there both the cost living,accomodation,how to survive,how to travel to gambia by road and how much it will cost me both travelin and money i will hold to sustain untill i find sumthing doin pls
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by icezychris(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
I will be traveling around new yr
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by umbo: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
ok, good to know that.
first u hv to get a yellow card( VERCINATION CARD) an ecowas pasport or an international pasport but i will suggest for an ecowas pasport, wt ecowas pasport u settle d immigration less,but wt an international pasport u settle d immigration more.

Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
umbo:
ok, good to know that.
first u hv to get a yellow card( VERCINATION CARD) an ecowas pasport or an international pasport but i will suggest for an ecowas pasport, wt ecowas pasport u settle d immigration less,but wt an international pasport u settle d immigration more.

Are you sure you've been there & you are having problem with Ecowas & International passport.

You may want to know that Nigeria International passport also double as Ecowas passport

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by umbo: 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
a lot of people pass through west coast wt d ambition of traveling to Europe on land as u are planing wt their international passport so the emigrations at deferent frontiers are aware of this ,this amounts to to high billing by the gendarmes (officials) .people wt ecowas passport hv little or nothing to pay them since their journey terminates within d coast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by balash(m): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
I have to be sincere with you, I understand one guy told you to get your way to Gambia that from Gambia u might link a certain country. It's all lie my brother! The money you go spend in all go reach 200k or more sef for just transport, and they don't speak English so don't be deceived! I understand you tired of the country and you really wanna travel out for greener pasture but no money. Don't rush it my brother. Lemme advise you, anything you fit do to save money please start saving the money he no fit reach one year for you to save 500k at least, I understand it's hard for you to believe you can raise such amount but 50naira sef is something my brother

When you have saved a lot then come back to Nairaland and ask for anyone who can do uk or any European country visa for you that you will only pay for the visa when you've been granted and you are good to go. I will advise you one thing, NO AFRICAN country is better than Nigeria, don't be deceived please. I have been to Ghana, Cameroon, Liberia And Ivory Coast, not to link into any country but on vacation strictly and I spent a lot. So don't feel am just discouraging you. Stay in Nigeria but be focused and save a lot you can travel afterwards..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by umbo: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
i once stayed in Grant street about 80 meters from their presidential villa,Gambia is a high tourism zone a far below Kenya in capacity ,small country located within Senegal ,thely speak local language woloph,seraule, and creole etc

their currency Dalasi and butut

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by justwise(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
balash:
I have to be sincere with you, I understand one guy told you to get your way to Gambia that from Gambia u might link a certain country. It's all lie my brother! The money you go spend in all go reach 200k or more sef for just transport, and they don't speak English so don't be deceived! I understand you tired of the country and you really wanna travel out for greener pasture but no money. Don't rush it my brother. Lemme advise you, anything you fit do to save money please start saving the money he no fit reach one year for you to save 500k at least, I understand it's hard for you to believe you can raise such amount but 50naira sef is something my brother

When you have saved a lot then come back to Nairaland and ask for anyone[b] who can do uk or any European country visa for you that you will only pay for the visa when you've been granted and you are good to go[/b]. I will advise you one thing, NO AFRICAN country is better than Nigeria, don't be deceived please. I have been to Ghana, Cameroon, Liberia And Ivory Coast, not to link into any country but on vacation strictly and I spent a lot. So don't feel am just discouraging you. Stay in Nigeria but be focused and save a lot you can travel afterwards..

No he is not good to go because he will be wasting his money applying for that visa or paying an agent.
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by balash(m): 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
justwise:

No he is not good to go because he will be wasting his money applying for that visa or paying an agent.

That was why I said visa granted before payment
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by Ugosample(m): 12:29am On Aug 07, 2016
balash:

When you have saved a lot then come back to Nairaland and ask for anyone who can do uk or any European country visa for you that you will only pay for the visa when you've been granted and you are good to go. I will advise you one thing, NO AFRICAN country is better than Nigeria, don't be deceived please. I have been to Ghana, Cameroon, Liberia And Ivory Coast, not to link into any country but on vacation strictly and I spent a lot. So don't feel am just discouraging you. Stay in Nigeria but be focused and save a lot you can travel afterwards..

I have been to those countries you listed up there, and I daresay that Ivory Coast is in a better shape than Nigeria in almost every thing.
Ghana is over rated
Liberia is just *lips sealed*
I never go Cameroon so I don't know.

I have been to different cities in Ivory Coast, and I know what I am saying

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by icezychris(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2016
I have made up my mind bro life is shot to wait like one qoute says dnt wait for the pecfect time am goin with 200k who knws i might find might favour
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by icezychris(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2016
@umbo bro i have ecowas passport which i did last month am ready to go, life is always risk help me with first hand infor on how to relocate pls
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by icezychris(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2016
Gambia is an english speaking country so prefer goin there than any french speaking countries in africa even ghana
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by umbo: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2016
icezychris:
Gambia is an english speaking country so prefer goin there than any french speaking countries in africa even ghana

good to hear this , i dont feel that there is an error in relocation so far its has a good and legitimate reasons, u will really enjoy The Gambia a lot peaceful. steady light ,water and secured but i must inform u that its as Islamic state , 98 percent muslim 2 percent or less Christians.
U will hardly feel the xmass period in d Gambia

White men and women are all over the city of Banjul, when u get to Atlantic hotel in Banjul u will feel u are in Europe

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by icezychris(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2016
do u know what people do to survive there and how can I travel by road from naija to bangul pls and how much will be involved pls
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by djlaqua91(m): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
balash:

English is the Lingua Franca of Gambia
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by umbo: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
icezychris:
do u know what people do to survive there and how can I travel by road from naija to bangul pls and how much will be involved pls
if u are a graduate u could secure a teaching job, do u hv any other profession or hand work . nigerians are also into restaurant job, berbing,home lesson, sports, etc. registering wt d nigeria welfare assiation in banjul will help,
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With The Cost Of Travelling To Gambia By Land by justwise(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
balash:

That was why I said visa granted before payment

Dude it will not work with any western embassy. At the moment he doesn't have any strong tie to Nigeria and can hardly qualify for any visa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People 'Disrespect' London? / Seven Passengers Killed In Accident On Bauchi Expressway. Photos / How To Import Goods From Turkey (clothes, Shoes, Bags, Furniture, Steel Doors)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.