Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos (22276 Views)

Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by ojinuocheibi(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
WETIN THOSE CAMEROONIAN JEWS DO UNA NOW?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
May God punish two of them. .. set of wicked occultists...
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by donchijoz(m): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Buhari,watch out

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by iamDiabolic(m): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
omenka:
Samsung Flatron LCDs won't like this. grin
am pro-pdp yoruba,bet guy wetin this exiled abijanians do u nw,chai which one be samsung flatron,y'll cracking my ribs.

Well team ambode nd tinubu,I hope apc take-over my mum state(ekiti)I feel sad when I visit there.

Meanwhile samsung flatron yoots aw market

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by robay(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Omenka grin grin u be wicked guy oo grin wetin be FlaTron again #Chai!!! All this yeeboe's don suffer grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by iamDiabolic(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Great men,I know that tinubu is upto something,whatever it is I hope its for the development of ile oduduwa nd nigeria at large

Samsung flatron LCD yoots will wail but they are 50th class citizen therefore they don't count

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by wristbangle: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
omenka:

gringringrin

Painful damage

6 Likes

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by Yinkay: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
StoneLucifer:
This man, Asiwaju Tinubu has no charisma or swag..Dont really have much regards for him though....

Like he gives a rat ass....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by Politicalwisdom(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
He only start and end in Lagos ...okporo eye no be open eye

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by darecool(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
iamDiabolic:
am pro-pdp yoruba,bet guy wetin this exiled abijanians do u nw,chai which one be samsung flatron,y'll cracking my ribs.

Well team ambode nd tinubu,I hope apc take-over my mum state(ekiti)I feel sad when I visit there.

And you don't pity both Oyo and Osun state? Isaid the same thing before fayemi came in but his 4 years was a very big disappointment. Politicians are the same everywhere....
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by osimataylor(m): 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
multikolour:
they are finalising plans on how to........
Have they excluded or zoned Fashola in their plan?
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by tundexijim(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
He only start and end in Lagos ...okporo eye no be open eye

At least him be national leader of the ruling party that makes him go beyond lagos...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by azz19: 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
StoneLucifer:
This man, Asiwaju Tinubu has no charisma or swag..Dont really have much regards for him though....
Who you epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by KINGinVAHALA: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
ManMountain:

The exiled Abidjans
Hahahahahahaahahaahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by KINGinVAHALA: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
omenka:

hahahahaahaa, boss but this isn't fair na, do you know the number of people that will follow the path of asari wife because of what you posted?

Please forgive them for they do not know what they have been doing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by Adeshizzy: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4036004_pix8276_jpege1174c69ef73a37ad30cad5eedafa2e8

Yoruba People and Aso-Ebi be like fish and water.
You are really cracking me up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
hold meeting and declare increase in salary of lagos state workers,the we will know u hold true meeting.if not,abeg make una park well well
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by Dawdy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Tinubu's teeth are now white!
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by dadaijboy: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by johnmartus(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
my father always saying something about this man called tinubu which I can't dispute the man is a wonderful indeed tinubu may you live long
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by omenka(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
AntiWailer:

watz dt ?
I no dey Oo!!

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by omenka(m): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Great men,I know that tinubu is upto something,whatever it is I hope its for the development of ile oduduwa nd nigeria at large

Samsung flatron LCD yoots will wail but they are 50th class citizen therefore they don't count
Hain!! You don remix am sharp sharp!! gringringrin

TonyeBarcanista, you in Abj??
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by FreeGlobe(f): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
iamDiabolic:

but who ask you? why you take style dey deny your apc?? You want tinubu to vex?
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
omenka:
Hain!! You don remix am sharp sharp!! gringringrin

TonyeBarcanista, you in Abj??
Yes, I am. How far? Any show?
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by omenka(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Yes, I am. How far? Any show?
Where are you? Might just sit over a couple of bottles.
Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
omenka:
tHIS Benue man and bottles, [s]e be like say you and Jonathan share bottle in common[/s] cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
omenka:
Ur own na so so bottle. U no dey tire? Lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by shamecurls(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Ipob Lagos chapter(Agbaje disciples)be like...

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by shamecurls(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
omenka:

Chai!

There is God o!

How can you be so cruel to your fellow human being that all you could do is to compare with a Samsung Flatron LCD. It really bad and painful.

Inbtw- How many inch Samsung Flatron LCD were you referring to?

Is it the made in China, Taiwan or Japan?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Tinubu Meet With APC Members In Lagos by omenka(m): 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
tHIS Benue man and bottles, [s]e be like say you and Jonathan share bottle in common[/s] cheesy cheesy
Baba u wan dull friday night?? Na wa is to you oo... Well, I dey comot from Ibiza now.. Maybe Sofa. Thought u might be interested.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Release Abducted Students Of Kaduna Baptist School / Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) / Beware! Bomb Blast At New Road Park, Sabon Gari, Kano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.