Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? (90077 Views)

Beyonce Or Ciara, Who's More Pretty / Christina Milian , Rihanna Or Ciara, Who Is The Hottest? / Ashanti And Ciara,who Is The Sexiest!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by eslynera(f): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2005
Well, most of my friends have been talking about these two artists, some say rihanna is hot and some say ciara is.
maybe i can get the solution from you guys?!!!!
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by hotangel2(f): 1:00am On Nov 24, 2005
They are both hot in their own ways. I really won't choose non of them... cos, both girls.. gat they thing going on for em.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by nike4luv(f): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2005
i pick ciara..shes beautiful and her performances are great..check out the way she gets down with the body!..rihanna is good too though but i'll go with CC.. kiss
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by nana(f): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2005
Rihanna,preferably.
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by icingbaby(f): 8:40am On Nov 28, 2005
i pick ciara, but most people say she is a he. but i don't believe them. smiley
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by eslynera(f): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2005
Hey icingbaby, what do you mean she's a he? do u mean the opposite of she, or
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by prettyH(f): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2005
as for me rihanna is hot but wivout the dancing moves.

ciara is the masculine version of rihanna with dancing moves
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by nike4luv(f): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2005
transexual summin like dat..she changed from a guy 2 a gurl
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by prettyH(f): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2005
nike4luv:

transexual summin like that..she changed from a guy 2 a girl

r u serious? shocked
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by nike4luv(f): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2005
i think so..dat waz wat i heard o..changed from boy 2 gurl..

her boobs are wierd anyway.. lipsrsealed
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by hotangel2(f): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2005
People r at it again oo!! Ciara has never been a HE!. She's a She. At least that's wat she said. ...

Me think someone started the She is a He rumour.. as i heard again, they said it was just to promote her. Hmmph! That's history anyways. She's a she.
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by sweetnini(f): 1:55am On Nov 29, 2005
the both of them are hot
i also like two of them wait a minute i love rihanna more smiley
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2005
They are both hot, but I think Rihanna is prettier than Ciara.

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by berries: 10:24am On Dec 01, 2005
they are both men and nob heads
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2005
@ Berries, sorry did you mean "MEAN", *CONFUSED*, neway sha...I think they are ok.
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by sweetnini(f): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2005
yes from that piture rihanna is more pretty
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by lauryn(f): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2005
i've met both of em in perosn, trust me rhihanna looks way prettier in person, i think she's sexy
ciara's belly is not as flat as it seems on tv, but rhihanna has a very nice shape
ciara has a very long chin,,,,i think she's too crunk 4 a lady
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2005
@ Lauryn, "I think she's too CRUNK for a lady",ha ha cheesy
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by da808cutie(f): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2005
rihanna ( she looks more natural in a way)
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by hotangel2(f): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2005
Ciara is too crunk YES.

You know u guys are missing someone here. It should be Ciara, Rihanna, and Tierra marrie (did i get her name right?)

I cant seem to find tierra marrie's pictures.. say weird!
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by lauryn(f): 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2005
i would say Rihanna is the prettiest, Ciara and Tierra-Marie is just pretty(she has a better shape than Ciara)
rihanna's moves r quite ladylike, its something i can do, when i go clubbn, but ciara's moves r just 2 masculine and last but not the least, Teairra marie, dances like she's scared of her own music or something, she can't really dance. i know she's young and what not, but she's way 2 immature. " I had no daddy around when i was growing up"  BIG DEAL, so sue me rolleyes. U don't have to announce it to the world undecided
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2005
K, now we are comparing T - marie, too I would say she is the prettiest of the three. She looks like Rihanna in a way, I thought it was another pic of Rihanna when I first saw the pic, and then I looked closely and realised it was TM. If anyone told me they are sisters, I would believe it. smiley
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by eslynera(f): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2005
realy true!!!
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by cheekee(f): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2005
shocked ciara no way angry its definately rihanna kiss
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by eslynera(f): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2005
Choiceless rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by hotangel2(f): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2005
Z4M4eva:

K, now we are comparing T - marie, too I would say she is the prettiest of the three. She looks like Rihanna in a way, I thought it was another pic of Rihanna when I first saw the pic, and then I looked closely and realised it was TM. If anyone told me they are sisters, I would believe it. smiley

the picture i posted was Rihanna! not TM
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2005
@ Hot - Angel,I could have sworn it was Rihanna,Like I said I said i thot it was, but people made me think otherwise, so now I know for sure it is Rihanna,she is much more prettier in that second pic.
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by sotsamy(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2005
am i the only boy in this post i prefer ciara have yall hered her thing with bow wow he bought a diomond ring 4 her and she put it on her wedding finger!!!

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by sotsamy(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2005
am i the only boy in this post i prefer ciara have yall hered her thing with bow wow he bought a diomond ring 4 her and she put it on her wedding finger!!!

Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by prettyH(f): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2005
Her thing wiv bow wow..ewwwwwwww.. She should be his big sis. As far as i'm concerned he is a kid. Who cares if shes got a ring on her finger. Who doesn't nowadays?
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2005
Bow wow is too young for Ciara, they are probably just friends, and the ring is just a friendly gift?
Re: Rihanna and Ciara, Who's Hot? by lauryn(f): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2005
lipsrsealed  i'm not really sure, but i heard they were secretly married
u never kno, it may be true, because if janet could hide her daughter for 18yrs, then lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. / Femi Afolabi-Brown: Morayo Akabashorun's Husband revealed.. Pictures / Korede Bello Pictured With Buhari's Beautiful Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.