Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) (36932 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Inspects His Troops With Niger Delta Militants Today - Video. / Uche Ogah Builds A Church In Uturu, Abia (Photos) / Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by henryanna36: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
As shared by Nwafor Obinna on Facebook....

'UCHE OGAH ASSURES ABIA YOUTHS OF JOBS.

Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah while inspecting Construction Projects in his New Masters Energy Industrial City at Onuaku Uturu last weekend said that he embarked on such capital intensive Projects to reduce the raising rate of unemployment.

Dr. Ogah expressed optimism that his new Industrial city will reduce unemployment especially in the South-East region. In his words; "The New Masters Energy Industrial City will Create huge Employment for my people. I have a design to accommodate all region but I will ensure Local content. My people will benefit more and it will help reduce the rate at which Abains travel out in search of greener pasture. You see! Young people are Willing and ready to work but no job anywhere, they keep moving from East to West, from North to South in search of these job and these makes many of them become frustrated and Vulnerable to all forms of attack and some will even take to crime. Other state Governments offered me Lands to build this Industry but i told my Team that it most be cited in Abia"

The Industrial city will be among the First 5 biggest Industrial Cities in Africa and first of its kind in South-East Nigeria houses more than 10 Factories which include; Lubricants, Grease, Bottle Water, Juice, Noodles, Rubber and an Assembly Plant. Others are Fertilizer, Vegetables,Rice, Assorted Wines and Tyre Plants.

Mazi Ogah called on Government at all levels to assist small and medium scale industries to reduce dependency on importation.
He that production will boost Nigerias Economy, create more jobs and encourage exportation of our local goods.

Masters Energy Group is a Reputable Oil and Gas Firm which has dominated the downstream sector of oil and gas.
The Group has interest (Subsidiaries) in dredging, Shipping, Securities, Aviation and Logistics, Banking, Transportation and Haulage, Contruction, food and Commodities.
The company currently has a workforce of 42,00 and hoping to hit 80,000 workforce before the year 2020'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/uche-ogah-assures-abia-youths-of-jobs.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by sarrki(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wait ooo is he not the Governor?

5 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by HungerBAD: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nice.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by henryanna36: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by zuchyblink(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good one brother,but wait for ur turn in 2019 or 2023. Much love from Imo state

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by SaiNigeria: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Yorubas will be like......Igbos too dey show off when we have our own MEGA achievements

145 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by HARDBOI: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
igbo son

10 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by asorocker: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
this is good , but where does he intend to source for the power to power all these
10 Factories which include; Lubricants, Grease, Bottle Water, Juice, Noodles, Rubber and an Assembly Plant. Others are Fertilizer, Vegetables,Rice, Assorted Wines and Tyre Plants.
,now uturu has been opened up , where will the ouput for the manufacured goods be conveyed to the market in Aba, Onitsha, Owerri, Enugu , Port Harcourt and Asaba.
The rail wayline passing through isukwuato via uzuakoli to Aba and to the Enugu will play a big role in this but how close is the factory to Ovim
Thirdly how does he intend to get skilled and semi skilled workers to uturu, will there be mass hosuing, health schemes , health centres , schools etc.
More relocation and divestment of igbo wealth to do east should be encouraged by all and sundry, this is really a very good news .

I sincerely hope one useless and confused online publication like sahara reporters will not come and report this as lies from the Gubernatorial aspirant to deceive the populace

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Ikwokrikwo: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
asorocker:
this is good , but where does he intend to source for the power to power all these ,now uturu has been opened up , where will the ouput for the manufacured goods be conveyed to the market in Aba, Onitsha, Owerri, Enugu , Port Harcourt and Asaba.
The rail wayline passing through isukwuato via uzuakoli to Aba and to the Enugu will play a big role in this but how close is the factory to Ovim
Thirdly how does he intend to get skilled and semi skilled workers to uturu, will there be mass hosuing, health schemes , health centres , schools etc.
More relocation and divestment of igbo wealth to do east should be encouraged by all and sundry, this is really a very good news .

I sincerely hope one useless and confused online publication like sahara reporters will not come and report this as lies from the Gubernatorial aspirant to deceive the populace
Many industries are still surviving inspite of the power situation.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by zuchyblink(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
We need the likes of Paschal Dozie,Leo stan Ekeh,Okorocha,Capt. Iheanacho to do the same in Imo state

9 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by asorocker: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Many industries are still surviving inspite of the power situation.
i quite agree with you , but i believe with adequate power the whole of South East , particularly anambra and Abia would witness an industrial revolution that has not been experienced anywhere in Africa. many factories and businesses there are producing far below thier optimum capacity as a result of running of Generators, but with cheap poer the cost of production will make for easier and cheaper exports

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by arushiuga(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
obu eziokwu na i na enye umuigbo na ndi mba di iche iche oru mana ihe oma i ga emeremu bu ka gi na governor ikpeazu dozie. agba zi na ikpeazu akwukwo na ulo ikpe

37 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by cheruv: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is what I keep telling people...

USO should focus on his business and forget about politics as it'd create unnecessary enemies for him. All he needs to do is to pocket whatever govt that's ruling Abia just as dangote has pocketed and to continues to pocket successive Presidents of Nigeria.

God's grace to him as he continues to empower Igbos of the SE and SS regions smiley

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by brize(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Waiting for sahaliar reporters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by chiwex(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
if stolen money were used for development Nigeria would be great

6 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by idensko(m): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
SE eti take over

Has som1 noticed d rate @ which SE is developing in d last couple of years

Dey re beginning to think home now.
Both d politicians and the Business Men.

I think dis hatred being meted out to SE is BEGINING to make them think home.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Abagworo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uche Ogah, Innocent Chukwuma and Barth Nnaji have something in common. I love the 3 men

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
idensko:
SE eti take over

Has som1 noticed d rate @ which SE is developing in d last couple of years

Dey re beginning to think home now.

Both d politicians and the Business Men.

I think dis hatred being meted out to SE is BEGINING to make them think home.
it our best option to invest home

14 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Scholes007(m): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
brize:
Waiting for sahaliar reporters.
and their investigative journalism grin grin.

Anyway if you are an investor I will advice you partner with master energy to develop a standard low and medium cost housing estate in uturu, It will be very viable in coming years. Uturu can boast of standard schools. Abia state university, Gregory university and marist brothers. There are other large investments like a very large farm under taken by Gregory Iyke Ibe. The founder/chancellor Gregory university. She has large deposit of solid minerals like quarry,clay and limestone. The quarry has been taken by sectraco and Julius berger. But the lime stone and clay is unharnessed. Uturu has large arable land for agricultured. The then east central state has a very large cashew plantation covering over 25,000 hectre of land, and some of part of it is in uturu. Invest in UTURU (The then Okigwe district) , for you will have the maximum return to your investment in the shortest possible time.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
I LOVE him.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by TheBiafran(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
and very soon, SR reporters will come to tell us how uche is inspecting two bedroom flats in his compound and is claiming he is inspecting industries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, he should just focus home
EEDC and the likes should partner chinese govt on power in collabo with SE/SS governors forum! let us just think about our OLD EASTERN REGION, the zoo must fall!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Splashme: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
[size=28pt]Brilliant!!![/size]

10 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
henryanna36:
Read more. http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/uche-ogah-assures-abia-youths-of-jobs.html
WHILE TINUBU IS THERE, TEACHING MY FELLOW YORUBA BROTHERS HOW TO BE SLAVES TO THE DESCENDANT OF DAN FODIO, "the a to hun rin wa" FROM FUTA JALON.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by opalu: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Sunofgod(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Surprised Buhari didn't attend to take credit...

8 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Scholes007(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
asorocker:
this is good , but where does he intend to source for the power to power all these ,
Power is a problem nationwide not only Abia state. Besides there is a sub- station in Isuikwuato. And The national power grid is like 12 kilometres from there.
now uturu has been opened up , where will the ouput for the manufacured goods be conveyed to the market in Aba, Onitsha, Owerri, Enugu , Port Harcourt and Asaba.
it is far from ovim. It is like 15-20 kilometres from there but it is very close to the railway(about 2-3 kilometre to mile 2 isiagu station ebonyi state.)
He built/is building hospital, hotel,school,market and houses.

I pray they don't find a way to run him down.

6 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Handsomecole(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
We live in a country where we want good governace yet we don't want it. Just imagine this man, he's not yet a Governor yet he is putting up this. This is a man that once paid off the salary of ABSU lecturers when TA was owing them. Godbless him more.

11 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by osusuallstars: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good one for your people but business and politics are two different ball games. In politics you are not fit. Do be good in where you are good just like Dangote

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by osusuallstars: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good one for your people but business and politics are two different ball games. In politics you are not fit. Just be good in where you are good just like Dangote

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by VocalWalls: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nice... More investments are needed in the South East, a lot of rich Easterners end up building hotels, same hotels heir daughters go for all forms of prostitution.

Simple Tips That Will Make People Envy Your Living Room

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Middlefinger1: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
Yorubas will be like......Igbos too dey show off when we have our own MEGA achievements

7 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by osusuallstars: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
Handsomecole:
We live in a country where we want good governace yet we don't want it. Just imagine this man, he's not yet a Governor yet he is putting up this. This is a man that once paid off the salary of ABSU lecturers when TA was owing them. Godbless him more.
Will he use his personal profit from his business to build infrastructures and paid government overhead expenses, pay salaries. Boy wake up. Politics is a different ball game

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! / #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings / Usman Jubril Endorsed For Kogi Governor By APC Leaders, Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.