Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) (36928 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Inspects His Troops With Niger Delta Militants Today - Video. / Uche Ogah Builds A Church In Uturu, Abia (Photos) / Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by dadaijboy: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Cool
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by NwaEsonu: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Umunne m, bikonu lets come/go back home and invest. Its a matter of urgency that we should all join hands and develop Eastern Region cos it can happen any day. We have everything in abundance which will enable us compete with any developed nation in the world.
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by pat077: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is massive!
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by amazingspiderma: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
may God bless your sir.
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by fortunechy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
state wia dia ar two governor
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
Yorubas will be like......Igbos too dey show off when we have our own MEGA achievements

Wetin Yorubas do you?The attack is becoming something else.
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
I just pray Abia state doesn't cheat this man...

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Tkayhandsome(m): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Is that why you want Biafra?
NwaEsonu:
Umunne m, bikonu lets come/go back home and invest. Its a matter of urgency that we should all join hands and develop Eastern Region cos it can happen any day. We have everything in abundance which will enable us compete with any developed nation in the world.
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Emmenyk(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
asorocker:
this is good , but where does he intend to source for the power to power all these ,now uturu has been opened up , where will the ouput for the manufacured goods be conveyed to the market in Aba, Onitsha, Owerri, Enugu , Port Harcourt and Asaba.
The rail wayline passing through isukwuato via uzuakoli to Aba and to the Enugu will play a big role in this but how close is the factory to Ovim
Thirdly how does he intend to get skilled and semi skilled workers to uturu, will there be mass hosuing, health schemes , health centres , schools etc.
More relocation and divestment of igbo wealth to do east should be encouraged by all and sundry, this is really a very good news .

I sincerely hope one useless and confused online publication like sahara reporters will not come and report this as lies from the Gubernatorial aspirant to deceive the populace

I'm from Isuikwuato and I've visited the site, it's just as stated, so forget about Sahara Bullsh*t and their lies

talking about proximity to the rail station, it's not a problem, only what needs to be done is to reconstruct the link road, and I think it is strategically placed; not too far from Enugu-Port Harcourt express road, and not too far from Ovum rail station
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by hoodua467(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good, but if this guy is the contending aspirant for governorship, he has made a very bad mistake and should backpedal now! If he gets to that position, his efforts will be poisoned by the politics of governance in Nigeria. If he doesn't get there, he has made an enemy of the present state government who will throw hurdles his way to frustrate him. Business and Nigerian politics don't mix!!!!
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Mucokey(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
I'm always with you: USO...God ll surely bless Abians
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by tukdi: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Scholes007:
and their investigative journalism grin grin.

Anyway if you are an investor I will advice you partner with master energy to develop a standard low and medium cost housing estate in uturu, It will be very viable in coming years. Uturu can boast of standard schools. Abia state university, Gregory university and marist brothers. There are other large investments like a very large farm under taken by Gregory Iyke Ibe. The founder/chancellor Gregory university. She has large deposit of solid minerals like quarry,clay and limestone. The quarry has been taken by sectraco and Julius berger. But the lime stone and clay is unharnessed. Uturu has large arable land for agricultured. The then east central state has a very large cashew plantation covering over 25,000 hectre of land some of part of it is found in uturu, invest in UTURU (The then Okigwe district) , for you will have the maximum return for you investment in the shortest possible time.
You call Abia state university a standard school, Mtcheeeeeew! a school where students dey use their fellow students head do GOAL POST! Rubbish school! **shouting**

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by chigoizie7(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
asorocker:
this is good , but where does he intend to source for the power to power all these ,now uturu has been opened up , where will the ouput for the manufacured goods be conveyed to the market in Aba, Onitsha, Owerri, Enugu , Port Harcourt and Asaba.
The rail wayline passing through isukwuato via uzuakoli to Aba and to the Enugu will play a big role in this but how close is the factory to Ovim
Thirdly how does he intend to get skilled and semi skilled workers to uturu, will there be mass hosuing, health schemes , health centres , schools etc.
More relocation and divestment of igbo wealth to do east should be encouraged by all and sundry, this is really a very good news .

I sincerely hope one useless and confused online publication like sahara reporters will not come and report this as lies from the Gubernatorial aspirant to deceive the populace

If this man can achieve all these things he mentioned, then my brother, forget about housing,health care and schools,

All he needs is to showcase his investment, then uturu and its environs will be the next real estate destination in south east, I trust my Igbo brothers especially those businessmen, those people no de use ear hear say "people don de build house for this area oh". In less than 5years, that place will be floded with massive housing projects, and once investors hear say people don plenty Wey de live for that area, before u open ur eyes and close it, u will see schools scattered all over the place and so many other amenities. A businessman doing buying and selling without proper education believes that the surest way to invest his money on is on real estate. They have tried investing in shares, we no work, they tried leaving the money in the bank, still eye no work, the best way for them is to invest in real estate where no one can cheat them with plenty grammar, they also see it as a retirement plan.

As for powering the estates , I believe someone into energy would have tot of that b4 venturing in this business.

Asia is currently constructing a dry port in aba.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by AmunekeP(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
zuchyblink:
We need the likes of Paschal Dozie,Leo stan Ekeh,Okorocha,Capt. Iheanacho to do the same in Imo state
No,they shouldn't,I mean why should they...?when Imo state has become the sodom and Gomorrah of Nigeria where hotel is the only factory that we can see.Even when the so called,pot-belly governor is a hotelian what do u expect of the wealthy ones to invest in,if not hotel business?
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by MXrep: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
son of the soil, not some stvpid white men, we believe we are better than them, let the FDI hungry region take them
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Obec70(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good one USO it's a matter of time you have just laid a solid foundation, our Youths will be gainfuly employed , Uturu indeed is blessed!
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Scholes007(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
tukdi:
You call Abia state university a standard school, Mtcheeeeeew! a school where students dey use their fellow students head do GOAL POST! Rubbish school! **shouting**
At least it is one of the best and oldest state university in Nigeria.
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by AngryNigerian(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
I kinda love this man!!!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Bishops10(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
zuchyblink:
We need the likes of Paschal Dozie,Leo stan Ekeh,Okorocha,Capt. Iheanacho to do the same in Imo state
Chai see men IMO get........Not forgetting Engr Charles Ugwu,Ararume them
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by buchai: 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
who is Uche ogah? dose anyone know his background where his father comes from and where he was born i had that his not an Igbo.
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by prof800(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Emmenyk:

I'm from Isuikwuato and I've visited the site, it's just as stated, so forget about Sahara Bullsh*t and their lies
talking about proximity to the rail station, it's not a problem, only what needs to be done is to reconstruct the link road, and I think it is strategically placed; not too far from Enugu-Port Harcourt express road, and not too far from Ovum rail station
You mean Ovim right.

Yeah, you're right the factory is strategically placed. Onuaku is in the epicentre, linking straight to Afikpo Ebonyi state, it also links straight to Acha then link to Ovim and Uzoakoli, it also links straight to Okigwe.
And from Okigwe you are linked to the rest of Nigeria. (you can follow Enugu express to Kogi and the North, you can link to Imo, Anambra then Lagos, you can go to Umuahia then to PH etc.) Nna ehn... ILoveUturu.
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by philoo(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
this is good , but where does he intend to source for the power to power all these
10 Factories which include; Lubricants, Grease, Bottle Water, Juice, Noodles, Rubber and an Assembly Plant. Others are Fertilizer, Vegetables,Rice, Assorted Wines and Tyre Plants.
,now uturu has been opened up , where will the ouput for the manufacured goods be conveyed to the market in Aba, Onitsha, Owerri, Enugu , Port Harcourt and Asaba.

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by philoo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
philoo:
this is good , but where does he intend to source for the power to power all these
10 Factories which include; Lubricants, Grease, Bottle Water, Juice, Noodles, Rubber and an Assembly Plant. Others are Fertilizer, Vegetables,Rice, Assorted Wines and Tyre Plants.
,now uturu has been opened up , where will the ouput for the manufacured goods be conveyed to the market in Aba, Onitsha, Owerri, Enugu , Port Harcourt and Asaba.

. His factory is 3mins away from railway station at mile2 junction. Ebonyi state
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Superheroman: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Politics is nothing but a conducive hideouts for the visionless and clueless fellow. That's why all that some politicians can do is to build estates and hotels but can't pioneer an ordinary toothpick industry. Watch out if they eventually do, It will definitely fold up. Most are failures and morons in business. I just wanna make a common sense.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by wisecicero(m): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nice job. But don't think this will make you rule Abia State
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by mikolo80: 12:24am On Jul 30, 2016
henryanna36:
As shared by Nwafor Obinna on Facebook....

'UCHE OGAH ASSURES ABIA YOUTHS OF JOBS.

Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah while inspecting Construction Projects in his New Masters Energy Industrial City at Onuaku Uturu last weekend said that he embarked on such capital intensive Projects to reduce the raising rate of unemployment.

Dr. Ogah expressed optimism that his new Industrial city will reduce unemployment especially in the South-East region. In his words; "The New Masters Energy Industrial City will Create huge Employment for my people. I have a design to accommodate all region but I will ensure Local content. My people will benefit more and it will help reduce the rate at which Abains travel out in search of greener pasture. You see! Young people are Willing and ready to work but no job anywhere, they keep moving from East to West, from North to South in search of these job and these makes many of them become frustrated and Vulnerable to all forms of attack and some will even take to crime. Other state Governments offered me Lands to build this Industry but i told my Team that it most be cited in Abia"

The Industrial city will be among the First 5 biggest Industrial Cities in Africa and first of its kind in South-East Nigeria houses more than 10 Factories which include; Lubricants, Grease, Bottle Water, Juice, Noodles, Rubber and an Assembly Plant. Others are Fertilizer, Vegetables,Rice, Assorted Wines and Tyre Plants.

Mazi Ogah called on Government at all levels to assist small and medium scale industries to reduce dependency on importation.
He that production will boost Nigerias Economy, create more jobs and encourage exportation of our local goods.

Masters Energy Group is a Reputable Oil and Gas Firm which has dominated the downstream sector of oil and gas.
The Group has interest (Subsidiaries) in dredging, Shipping, Securities, Aviation and Logistics, Banking, Transportation and Haulage, Contruction, food and Commodities.
The company currently has a workforce of 42,00 and hoping to hit 80,000 workforce before the year 2020'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/uche-ogah-assures-abia-youths-of-jobs.html
I hope he becomes governor so we know if he's for real because na so fashola do sotey him become minister of darkness
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by ubcandid(m): 1:20am On Jul 30, 2016
zuchyblink:

what is okorocha doing on the list
my brother count politicians from business ventures. Politicians are more in for show than substantial achievement and legacies. just like the ex governor of my state now senate minority leader. A state like Akwa-Ibom producing Gas to the national Grid yet no single factory.

Politicians think of their enemies within and without before their families, their job requirements comes last. You would be surprised that a governor would be scared of putting up things like that so that the manager who may likely be the state indigene would not have access to funds to come and challenge them in forth coming elections {akpabio's thinking}. BUT YOU CANT BLAME THEM; IT HAPPENS
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Emmenyk(m): 1:41am On Jul 30, 2016
prof800:

You mean Ovim right.

Yeah, you're right the factory is strategically placed. Onuaku is in the epicentre, linking straight to Afikpo Ebonyi state, it also links straight to Acha then link to Ovim and Uzoakoli, it also links straight to Okigwe.
And from Okigwe you are linked to the rest of Nigeria. (you can follow Enugu express to Kogi and the North, you can link to Imo, Anambra then Lagos, you can go to Umuahia then to PH etc.) Nna ehn... ILoveUturu.

Yeah either way. people from there call it OVUM, outsiders call it OVIM
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 30, 2016
sarrki:
Wait ooo is he not the Governor?
NECO question
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by AmuDimpka: 6:05am On Jul 30, 2016
Igbos always doing self help
Igbos always practising group economics
Igbos always repatriating
Igbos always trying to showcase prowess

Igbos is in me
I am in igbos

Ekwusigo m
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 6:17am On Jul 30, 2016
way that useless buffoon ikpeazu that come for BCA umuahia come dey tell the masses that Uche ogar is broke to the skull... make him come show us his project b4 he became a governor... imagine ordinary dirty packer dey claim boss

Uche u are the real boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Applauds EndSARS Protesters / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths / New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.