Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) (36930 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Inspects His Troops With Niger Delta Militants Today - Video. / Uche Ogah Builds A Church In Uturu, Abia (Photos) / Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Frajorge(m): 6:58am On Jul 30, 2016
The man no de yok oh. Na Abia govnor be dis.
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Stanbeto: 7:16am On Jul 30, 2016
Nice one the Master
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2016
sarrki:
Wait ooo is he not the Governor?

Wuru wuru politicians do not want him to be governor.

He is an accomplished businessman.
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Masterclass32: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2016
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria will not come here to check names o.

Maybe cos this is positive news. If it was negative, the clowns would've swung into serious action, checking names back-to-back and ''reporting for duty'' from their various branches nationwide.

God bless the Abians.
God bless Igboland.
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2016
asorocker:
this is good , but where does he intend to source for the power to power all these ,now uturu has been opened up , where will the ouput for the manufacured goods be conveyed to the market in Aba, Onitsha, Owerri, Enugu , Port Harcourt and Asaba.
The rail wayline passing through isukwuato via uzuakoli to Aba and to the Enugu will play a big role in this but how close is the factory to Ovim
Thirdly how does he intend to get skilled and semi skilled workers to uturu, will there be mass hosuing, health schemes , health centres , schools etc.
More relocation and divestment of igbo wealth to do east should be encouraged by all and sundry, this is really a very good news .

I sincerely hope one useless and confused online publication like sahara reporters will not come and report this as lies from the Gubernatorial aspirant to deceive the populace

Some of ur questions are funny. From Uturu to Ovim is 15 kilometres. But i dont even see him using rails except he is transporting to the north or west.

Innoson plastics Emene in Enugu uses trucks to transport plastics products to as far as Calabar.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2016
zuchyblink:
We need the likes of Paschal Dozie,Leo stan Ekeh,Okorocha,Capt. Iheanacho to do the same in Imo state

Okorocha has given imo state hotels nah. undecided
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2016
hoodua467:
Good, but if this guy is the contending aspirant for governorship, he has made a very bad mistake and should backpedal now! If he gets to that position, his efforts will be poisoned by the politics of governance in Nigeria. If he doesn't get there, he has made an enemy of the present state government who will throw hurdles his way to frustrate him. Business and Nigerian politics don't mix!!!!

The factory dey him village at a border with Okigwe imo state.

They cannot do him anything. Moreover he has investments allover Nigeria.
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by geraob1: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2016
osusuallstars:
Good one for your people but business and politics are two different ball games. In politics you are not fit. Just be good in where you are good just like Dangote

Obiano is a maestro in both
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by biggerj(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
osusuallstars:
Good one for your people but business and politics are two different ball games. In politics you are not fit. Just be good in where you are good just like Dangote

exactly esp in our dea naija
Re: Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) by Superheroman: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
I weep for my state, *Abia State*. Specifically I weep for the *Aba residence*. Ever since I came back on Tuesday to the Enyimba city, my entire body system has been buharised( means changed). Is it the deplorable or comatose state of the road? The highly concentrated stench and odour oozing out from every nook and cranny of the city? Or do I mention the once in a blue moon kind of electricity that the residence witness these days.
But in all these things, I would say nothing but blame the masses, legal system and the past and present government for thwarting Gods plan for this state. Every Dick, Tom and Jerry know who the liberator is. We as a State can never make any headway in life if we continue to view life from the myopic view of power entitlement because of zoning system at the detriment of the state. Politics is the bane of Nigeria. Leadership should substitute politics. Just feel like making a common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths / New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo / PDP Leaders Lead Protest March On The Outcome Of The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.