Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,420 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady (64027 Views)

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / TO THOSE MEN WHO SAY #withsexdollswestand. / This Is For Those Men/women Still Waiting For The Right Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by NEHLIVE: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Farida Nakazibwe, a top TV Presenter in Ugandan advises struggling men abojt relationship. Guys do you agree? Ladies, do you agree too? grin

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/to-those-men-who-want-to-progress.html

100 Likes 22 Shares

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Destined2win: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
*kneels down with hands raised up and eyes closed*

Oh Lord, what a sinner I am,
pardon me my iniquities,
do not punish me with an evil woman,
take them away from my path
and send me my first lady, for thou
hast made me the President.

A home maker I ask of thee,
a wealth manager thou will blest me with, then I shall see the true beauty which thou has enshrined
in a woman....Amen!!!

684 Likes 65 Shares

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Cutehector(m): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
She is BAE!

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by lilmax(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hard to believe

3 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by emitheo(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
makes sense.

3 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by kelechi50: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
A good woman is an investment and a bad woman is a bill

309 Likes 16 Shares

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by 007Nasky(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Farida Nakazibwe, a top TV Presenter in Ugandan advises struggling men abojt relationship. Guys do you agree? Ladies, do you agree too? grin
Tell me hw 2 create a thread on NL
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Damn! How i wish I was that couch.
Meanwhile, Nigerian ladies won't concur with her.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by babyfaceafrica: 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
Confirm

4 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Arthaus(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin This is one of the most articulate treatises on relationships between ladies and gents. Same as asking why a lady would call a guy broke due to his inability to buy what she can't even afford for herself in the first place. grin shocked

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by firstking01(m): 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
There's a lil sense in it tho.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by loomer: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
We know already, just that those kind girls no dey plenty.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Cope1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
That's the gospel truth

6 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by vicstar(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
• • • • • To those that can understand, let 'em understand undecided

1 Like

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by DevGuru: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
I'm happy this has come from a lady... Some ladies also leave their hair undone deliberately to meet guys and demand for money.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by gurunlocker: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Her color is beautiful....

11 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by ITbomb(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
I dont really understand why she said that but

Mehn, check out dat asss

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Lukmann1: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Most women is gold diggers. its better to stayed alone and look for a fateful girl to lived with. angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by SmellingAnus(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Very true...

1 Like

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by viqSmallz(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
g
TastyTuoyo:
Damn! How i wish I was that couch.
Meanwhile, Nigerian ladies won't concur with her.
men guy couch is too far...u no wish to b her pynt...chai

8 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by OlowoB(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Infant, any guy who is below 24 years has no business been involved in a relationship. It is a mere waste of time, resources and energy. If care is not taken, one's future may also be wasted. Majority of the gals below 24years at the moment are just agents of poverty, they will drain you young men. Be wise.

Looks down ........... Almost 20 comments, no female has commented shocked It is finished grin

189 Likes 8 Shares

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by NevetsIbot(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
see? I havent seen any girl o. That's how one came to visit me today... First thing she said was ''I'm hungry'' i just eyed her, gave her nothing tho. She wanted to take my stuff too... impossibility... And i ain't dating her broke ass

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by zadok60: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
no be lie

1 Like

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by omanifrank(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
na wa
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by muller101(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
U won't see ladies on this thread. If they read. Man bought range rover sport for girlfriend they will flood the thread like birds going on migration

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Hadeyeancah(m): 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bae

15 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by waywardpikin: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Did a woman actually say this? Well she's Ugandan so I'm not exactly surprised...lol

On a more serious note though, I think it's better to stay off relationships altogether until you start to get your bearing financially.

A Nigerian woman is a bill, one way or another.

Even the one who obliges to cook for you or buy stuff for you is doing in with marriage in mind as the end game. And once you don't marry her you start to hear stuff like 'after all I did for you' or 'wretched fool' or 'I picked you up from the gutter'.

Even the one wey buy you boxers and singlet go dey get mouth. Hustle for yourself my nigga! Nothing is free even in Freetown.

https://www.nairaland.com/3141323/problem-girls-nowadays-snapshots-inside

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by mmsen: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
No woman, no bills.

13 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by lastmessenger: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
The absolute truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When She's Older Than You / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.