Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady (64029 Views)

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / TO THOSE MEN WHO SAY #withsexdollswestand. / This Is For Those Men/women Still Waiting For The Right Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Moz22: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lukmann1:

I was telled i shall express myself and by time goes on, i will improve.
don't mind that person that "telled" u oo..the person is as good as a murderer. He can kill u if care is not taken. Go for tutorials plz
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by sunnyside16(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
God bless my hustle, my family and bless this rare kinda Lady. Amen.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Phonefanatic: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
phlora:
All of you guys should enjoy this but this night some of you would still try and get a girl by spending stupidly on her.

I wouldn't mind investing on you....no jokes.

1 Like

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Richiy(f): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
What she said is the realest truth kiss

But most men are so dumb that they will keep falling for flashy shiny girls interested in their money while avoiding the real ladies and taking them for granted. lipsrsealed. They say one thing online and do the opposite offline

But, that is none of my business kiss

5 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
viqSmallz:
g men guy couch is too far...u no wish to b her pynt...chai
Lol...if I be the pynt..na suffocation be dat o!
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
"No woman, no cry". No be me tok am.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
NevetsIbot:
see? I havent seen any girl o. That's how one came to visit me today... First thing she said was ''I'm hungry'' i just eyed her, gave her nothing tho. She wanted to take my stuff too... impossibility... And i ain't dating her broke ass

Dear you, please where is your humanity? She said she was hungry and not that she wanted to suck your soul....Gawd! lipsrsealed
I have been reading plenty posts from guys (who most probably have female relatives) filled with vitriol and all about not giving to females...with tips and catcalls for dealing with babes, and suggesting one is pussyfooted if he gave out things to females. This is wrong o.
Very wrong. If we want a world where men rule, fine...but can we not complain when the ruled over species demand to be cared for?
But your post is not nice oooo, feed the hungry biko. Is she not your friend? Do not let Nairaland make you a stingy, bad person. Giving is pure joy...I bet you your daddy would not be proud of what you wrote. Up for the wager? Ask him...or your mom, or your conscience

@ post?
I ask the men in my life to buy me food, and I certainly dodge when it is time to cook, I hate cooking and would rather scrub third mainline bridge cheesy
But all of them can attest to (swear on it) the value I add to their lives....I get cooked for too... lucky, valued, appreciated me kiss
This is not a boast at all
I hate cooking....and I ask for food and more to be bought for me, AND I am a good person
True story

1 Like

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
waywardpikin:
Did a woman actually say this? Well she's Ugandan so I'm not exactly surprised...lol

On a more serious note though, I think it's better to stay off relationships altogether until you start to get your bearing financially.

A Nigerian woman is a bill, one way or another.

Even the one who obliges to cook for you or buy stuff for you is doing in with marriage in mind as the end game. And once you don't marry her you start to hear stuff like 'after all I did for you' or 'wretched fool' or 'I picked you up from the gutter'.

Even the one wey buy you boxers and singlet go dey get mouth. Hustle for yourself my nigga! Nothing is free even in Freetown.

https://www.nairaland.com/3141323/problem-girls-nowadays-snapshots-inside
Tell me what is wrong in a woman desiring to marry who she us dating. like, whats the essensce of dating.
Her advice is cool.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Ajalekoko76(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
So female folks knows the truth... They refused to comment on the thread. shocked
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Richiy:
What she said is the realest truth kiss

But most men are so dumb that they will keep falling for flashy shiny girls interested in their money while avoiding the real ladies and taking them for granted. lipsrsealed. They say one thing online and do the opposite offline

But, that is none of my business kiss
God bless you for this.
they treat the ones that love them genuinely like trash, terming her to be desperate.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by treach(m): 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
I agree wells.... Tuale for her.. She toooooo much... Words!!!!

1 Like

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by dissman: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wasere omo
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
All I see in this thread are stingy men

4 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by zicoraads: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
I guess most guys missed the part where she said '...all the time type'

For me I think it's not a problem if it's occasional. But if it becomes a habit, then that's when it isn't healthy.

3 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by phlora(f): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
Me I wouldn't mind you investing on me too oo... I need it
Phonefanatic:

I wouldn't mind investing on you....no jokes.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Yinkwamo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
Word! In order words, a bad woman, na one chance be dat!

1 Like

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by waywardpikin: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
Adaobi12:
Tell me what is wrong in a woman desiring to marry who she us dating. like, whats the essensce of dating.
Her advice is cool.

There is nothing wrong with that. What's wrong is taking it as a do or die affair and deriding a man you once claimed to love just because things didn't work out. Some even go as far as laying curses on the man. Nigerian women are fond of this.

Nice dp.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Chivasex: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
Destined2win:
*kneels down with hands raised up and eyes closed*

Oh Lord, what a sinner I am,
pardon me my iniquities,
do not punish me with an evil woman,
take them away from my path
and send me my first lady, for thou
hast made me the President.

A home maker I ask of thee,
a wealth manager thou will blest me with, then I shall see the true beauty which thou has enshrined
in a woman....Amen!!!

Please Lord send all these types of women to the politicians in Jesus name.. Amen
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by gretblue: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
You would not see them on this thread.If it was how A new Brazilian hair was sold for 200k or it was how Samsung launched a phone of N5m or about Elegusi beach party loading.They would have flooded the thread .
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
LadyBeee:
All I see in this thread are stingy men

It just about breaks my heart
I am happy I know veeery different guys off line
Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by queencalipso(f): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
businessweb:

call them the onlookers... cool

Hmmmm!!!
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by PencilBox: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
Destined2win:
*kneels down with hands raised up and eyes closed*

Oh Lord, what a sinner I am,
pardon me my iniquities,
do not punish me with an evil woman,
take them away from my path
and send me my first lady, for thou
hast made me the President.

A home maker I ask of thee,
a wealth manager thou will blest me with, then I shall see the true beauty which thou has enshrined
in a woman....Amen!!!

thought your hands were raised up high with ryes closed?

just curious- I guess you lied in your prayers shocked
...perhaps you did all that in your mind ;-) :>
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by mecussey(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
OlowoB:
Infant, any guy who is below 24 years has no business been involved in a relationship. It is a mere waste of time, resources and energy. If care is not taken, one's future may also be wasted. Majority of the gals below 24years at the moment are just agents of poverty, they will drain you young men. Be wise.

Looks down ........... Almost 20 comments, no female has commented shocked It is finished grin

you nailed it, i have always advised guys below 25 to stay off women and look for money with all there strenght. If they must date, they should date wisely and do it like a they are studying. Women hate the truth and belive not more than 5 will comment.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
And, Men, if you're in such a marriage then dump that beyotch and go find a better one.

Don't be afraid of divorce stigma, only minuscule and inept dweebs even use that as a measuring stick.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by vislabraye(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Farida Nakazibwe, a top TV Presenter in Ugandan advises struggling men abojt relationship. Guys do you agree? Ladies, do you agree too? grin

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/to-those-men-who-want-to-progress.html

How will you find such a woman ?
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Philadelphia: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Word! This babe na beta pikin..

Checkout sexy pics of lady hereĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/to-those-men-who-want-to-progress.html

I no wan check am out. Na by force?
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Iffa hear,i give you 1yr you go turn to the typical naija women we sabi,abeggi make i hear word from woman when don marry reach 15yrs+
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
waywardpikin:

There is nothing wrong with that. What's wrong is taking it as a do or die affair and deriding a man you once claimed to love just because things didn't work out. Some even go as far as laying curses on the man. Nigerian women are fond of this.

y
Nice dp.
Not working out has to be on the basis that is fair to both parties. Not one party playing some stupid pranks just to get the lady to walk.
thanks.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by prettyJoy22(f): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
true! can't wait to start making my own money. That being said, you can feel a clear difference when dating a MAN and not a BOY....seeing lots of comments from boys undecided

2 Likes

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Richiy(f): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
Adaobi12:
God bless you for this.
they treat the ones that love them genuinely like trash, terming her to be desperate.

Thank you dear kiss

They just want someone that will be dealing with them...it is sick and Taylor Swift was right when she said "boys only want love if it is torture". But real men know what they want and can spot it from a distance and can keep it alive. Those men are so few. I hope I find one. smiley
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by castrokins(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
She's Even Prettier Than All These Hoes Around, With Brain Working Optimally. Beauty + Brain = Orgasm.

Op Contact Me Tomorrow. Getting Her A Rolce Royce.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by PencilBox: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Adaobi12:
God bless you for this.

: =) victim spotted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When She's Older Than You / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.