Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady (64037 Views)

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / TO THOSE MEN WHO SAY #withsexdollswestand. / This Is For Those Men/women Still Waiting For The Right Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Rarmarty(f): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
I concur with her.. to u guys saying there are no such ladies, I disagree with u.. like an adage says, for every successful man their is a woman behind him.. in a nutshell such ladies still exist
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by karryn(f): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
gretblue:

May be
very funny
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
fellis:
Nairaland men and ladies mata sef, what if ladies don't comment? Na by force?

I don't see why ladies should comment on this thread tho. Many Nigerian men are hypocrites, you don't realize that when you and your partners start contributing equally in a relationship then you no longer have any power over her and you can no longer claim superiority. You want a woman that will build you, invest for you and assist you financially but you will never agree that you and that woman are equal.

Yimu.

The day men finally stop spending on women is the day you lose all power over them. Accept that fact first before rejoicing over what the Ugandan lady said.
So technically you're saying that all females are gold diggers! (The day men finally stop spending on women is the day you lose all power over them = all females are gold diggers), well I feel for your sorry self. I've been with chicks that can take care of themselves ( although they will ask for a little this and that few times ) I know most of them are gold diggers but not all.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rarmarty:
I concur with her.. to u guys saying there are no such ladies, I disagree with u.. like an adage says, for every successful man their is a woman behind him.. in a nutshell such ladies still exist

Like the women those were responsible for the success of those men, all these old clichés are funny, if a research is done most of all those women came after the man's success or when the fruit is about to ripe. Only very few got a struggling man's back, unfortunately nowadays the media have programmed most women that its OK or wonderful to be a gold digger or to channel much energy and effort on the looks than their brains and as a result we have so many bimbos in the universe, its an epidemic.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Mypeople2(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
My people pls are these kind of ladies still existing? I have been looking for one since I was born and I have not seen. All the ones I have chatted with are asking for either money or recharge cards as if I am the governor of CBN or a recharge card seller. Please if you know one let me know because I am interested
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Mypeople2(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
OlowoB:
Infant, any guy who is below 24 years has no business been involved in a relationship. It is a mere waste of time, resources and energy. If care is not taken, one's future may also be wasted. Majority of the gals below 24years at the moment are just agents of poverty, they will drain you young men. Be wise.

Looks down ........... Almost 20 comments, no female has commented shocked It is finished grin

My guy, you will not find them commenting in this kind of a thing... It is because naturally ,they turn billionaires to millionaires and then to thousandnaires., hundrednaires ..And finally beggarnaires

1 Like

Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Mypeople2(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
phlora:
Thank you very much... they think the 'investments' are fools, they treat them anyhow and then go for the 'bills'
Please why should I think that a lady that spends her money on me is a fool?My girl see, if I should meet such a damsel, I will love and treat her right because she is a rare gem.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 31, 2016
NevetsIbot:

So far, Ive seen nothing that I like about her. She's all bad. her attitude became worse when she entered school. she believes she's my friend but Ion see any friend in her. I'm just tolerating her character.

No... I'm not a mysogynist. Ive got nothing against a reasonable lady. First time my bestie met with her.. He hated her straight away. She was straight down rude,disrespectful and all. Well.. that's her own hurdle to cross

Nothing has made my skin crawl lately.....but this post did (shudders)
Are you "God," ....hence knowing for sure in your "Omniscience" that she is ALL bad?
Jeez. That you could find absolutely nothing good about your friend shows you up as a super-critical, cold, unfeeling, unbending, resentful and therefore not perfect yourself. Thought about that?
Your posts reveal intelligence...but then there is this way that they are totally devoid of humour....that is some shocked lipsrsealed shocked

You may not be a misanthrope, I will take your word for it,....but your dislike of this person who thinks she is your friend and obviously comes to you as a result is actually quite as chilling as if you were one, a misanthrope that is
She actually needs no enemies, does she? Not with you as a "friend". Your post has nagged at me all day., was a disturbing early morning mention..I actually deliberately allowed Saturday to pass before replying. I also thought about ignoring the mention.....but my conscience wouldnt let me

If I had magic powers...I would make her read your post..ensuring she takes her bad self far, far away from you
Not even saying she looks nice, or that she has a nice smile....nothing.
Poor, trusting girl
May Heavens give you a cause to smile, and accept, and love more
Cheers

(Here is hoping you would make me proud of you)
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by NevetsIbot(m): 12:45am On Jul 31, 2016
merahki:

lol. Actually, on the contrary, I'm not a misantrophe. You'll never find any other extroverted human like me. I love being around people and I cherish company. But I select my friends. I don't fight or keep malice. I'm way above that, neither do I judge others. The thing with this girl is just the greed she has. Dunno, she irks all my male friends. Told you she's rude, all spoilt and all.

No, I'm not God and I didnt create her. I'm not judging her. It's her life. And yeah, I can be cold sometimes and moody, blame the melancholic side of me but those feeling don't take me minutes to cast away. A person like that girl (to any guy who intends to do anything meaningful in his life) is worth staying away from.

and ... I'm humorous, loving and caring. Did I mention that I'm sooo emotional for a guy? so I'm human also and we all have our defects and that's hers. If you dont pull your anchor up, your ship won't sail fast. If you don't cast some useless baggage away, it will slow you down. If you don't pull the weeds out, It'll stunt your plants. I hope you understand me.

Thanks for understanding. grin
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 31, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol. Actually, on the contrary, I'm not a misantrophe. You'll never find any other extroverted human like me. I love being around people and I cherish company. But I select my friends. I don't fight or keep malice. I'm way above that, neither do I judge others. The thing with this girl is just the greed she has. Dunno, she irks all my male friends. Told you she's rude, all spoilt and all.

No, I'm not God and I didnt create her. I'm not judging her. It's her life. And yeah, I can be cold sometimes and moody, blame the melancholic side of me but those feeling don't take me minutes to cast away. A person like that girl (to any guy who intends to do anything meaningful in his life) is worth staying away from.

and ... I'm humorous, loving and caring. Did I mention that I'm sooo emotional for a guy? so I'm human also and we all have our defects and that's hers. If you dont pull your anchor up, your ship won't sail fast. If you don't cast some useless baggage away, it will slow you down. If you don't pull the weeds out, It'll stunt your plants. I hope you understand me.

Thanks for understanding. grin

Tell me something nice about her
I was gonna ask for three
Just one
Thanks

You still are polite.
Thank you
Modified....this last post of yours is nice..and warm....and makes me feel better about you...
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by NevetsIbot(m): 7:31am On Jul 31, 2016
merahki:

Tell me something nice about her
I was gonna ask for three
Just one
Thanks

You still are polite.
Thank you
Modified....this last post of yours is nice..and warm....and makes me feel better about you...
for real. Honestly... If I'm to mention something nice about her... I can't. I havent seen anything nice about her. Buh physically, I could say she's OK... Pear shaped... Buh... That's not what we're looking for here. except you want me to give you three lies as her nice attributes.

Lol. Goodmorning. I didn't even see the supposed insults you thought you hurled at me.. Lol. Happy sunday
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by gretblue: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2016
karryn:
very funny
Not at all.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by iykechima(m): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
thanks for such insight. what a beauty to behold.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by karryn(f): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
gretblue:

Not at all.
I don hear u o
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by karryn(f): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
gretblue:

Not at all.
u sent me PM I suppose?
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by EmmyBiggy(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
why are ladies not commenting or is there no ladies on nairaland again
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by DonaTee(f): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hahahahaha the comments lol

But she's absolutely right.

If a girl sticks around u just cos of wat she's gaining u r on a long thing.

If d man fails to recognise dat this may spell his financial doom......he's on a longer thing.

Ladies Be content with wat u have. Resist fake life.
look beyond wat u can see n see the big picture.
Work hard and b your sef.

Stingy guys be grinning like fish head grin
Giving gifts aint bad. It shld b reciprocal

Water no dey swallow whom e no see em leg.....most men dont even knw wat dey want. Dey dont even knw how to knw a potential lady *dats after many sexcapades dat left dem confused*

Be wise.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by ArcToyin(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
ITbomb:
I dont really understand why she said that but

Mehn, check out dat asss
sincerely you need deliverance.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by ArcToyin(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
OlowoB:
Infant, any guy who is below 24 years has no business been involved in a relationship. It is a mere waste of time, resources and energy. If care is not taken, one's future may also be wasted. Majority of the gals below 24years at the moment are just agents of poverty, they will drain you young men. Be wise.

Looks down ........... Almost 20 comments, no female has commented shocked It is finished grin

thumb up for you
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by ArcToyin(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
see? I havent seen any girl o. That's how one came to visit me today... First thing she said was ''I'm hungry'' i just eyed her, gave her nothing tho. She wanted to take my stuff too... impossibility... And i ain't dating her broke ass
Must you date a lady before you give her help?
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
The op is right but Truth be told.. Guys meet good women from days of secondary school throughout university days but Lo and behold they also play games with good women, hoping from one puvssy to the other...
Now they are tired of bn players,after breaking so many hearts , they now want good women..

Babymamas wey full everywhere due to lying tongues of their bfs.. What will u guys say about it? And later u all will go to church or mosque praying for a good wife, when uv already made another girl, second hand to d public.. U then want a good wife with no history of having kids for another man.. Who will marry yur left overs? Who will then marry yur babymamas? Ghosts, abi?

Guys better wake up.. U cant treat other good women like sh..it on yur way up and expect a wonderful wife later on in life... Theres always karma watching and waiting..

U want a good woman? Then be a good man yourself! And stop deceiving girls, thinking yur smart.. angry
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by NevetsIbot(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
ArcToyin:

Must you date a lady before you give her help?
and should I give a money sucking friEnd anything from my money..... A useless friend at that
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by ArcToyin(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and should I give a money sucking friEnd anything from my money..... A useless friend at that
It doesn't matter. If you have the capacity to help, kindly do. & if your heart is not supporting it, pocket your help. My own point is to help without expecting anything in return.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by NevetsIbot(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
ArcToyin:

It doesn't matter. If you have the capacity to help, kindly do. & if your heart is not supporting it, pocket your help. My own point is to help without expecting anything in return.
last time I checked.... What you say isnt my business.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by ArcToyin(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
last time I checked.... What you say isnt my business.
I doubt it. check again
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by NevetsIbot(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
ArcToyin:

I doubt it. check again
hey Mr. All wise. Can you stop quoting me? Thanks in adv
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by kuchikau: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by jeffery251(m): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
muller101:
U won't see ladies on this thread. If they read. Man bought range rover sport for girlfriend they will flood the thread like birds going on migration

Lwkmd.
Crystal clear observation and I concur.
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by ArcToyin(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
hey Mr. All wise. Can you stop quoting me? Thanks in adv
what is the essence of 'quote' then?
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
NevetsIbot:
for real. Honestly... If I'm to mention something nice about her... I can't. I havent seen anything nice about her. Buh physically, I could say she's OK... Pear shaped... Buh... That's not what we're looking for here. except you want me to give you three lies as her nice attributes.

Lol. Goodmorning. I didn't even see the supposed insults you thought you hurled at me.. Lol. Happy sunday

I missed this....I actually thought I responded
Well....many happy Sundays ahead to you
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by NevetsIbot(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
merahki:

I missed this....I actually thought I responded
Well....many happy Sundays ahead to you
and many good days ahead to you ma'am. How are ya?
Re: To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady by olureignforever: 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=Smileprince post=48020189]

Lols, he's an example of " I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide" [/quote

Lol smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! / When She's Older Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.