Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

My Experience With So Called Sars In Ikeja Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With So Called Sars In Ikeja Today (2894 Views)

Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video / Armed Robber Killed By SARS In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Vikings Cultist Shot Dead By SARS In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With So Called Sars In Ikeja Today by ceinnocen: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Let me share with you my experience with some government official claim to be SARs
The little horrible experience started when I enter bank Gtb oba akran branch to cash some money like 250k I was giving the money with 500 denomination, I stood still very close to the bank when the so call SARS officers clinch to my side and requested for my identity meanwhile I was holding the money
Unfortunately I was not with my I'd card cuz I did not go to work 2day just wanted to cash the money for personal things. Wen I told the I was not with my of card cuz I had to rush down to bank and it was urgent at this point that requested to lead me to my work place which o gladly agreed
To my greatest dismay I was asked to enter the car when I had told them my office was just a stone throw, I still agreed with them cuz I felt like they know better. When thses people zoom of I was surprise they made a U turn at next junction and headed toward Toyin srt via oregun- opebi and started roaming the area wen I notice I demanded to wch of their office are that taking me to I want to kno next tin was a very hot slap that I could not even hear anytin except eco
Still I still demanded to know what was my offence b4 one them it me with a big police stick on my knees and ask other officer to handcuffed me 2nd time this time was so tight to the extent I could not wait till next minute till I offer to giv them 30k wen they ask for there settlement cuz the pain was unbearable.
They collected the money and drop me at diamond bank I claim I was going to but because of the language in which they communicate I suspected them to be from ND 4 of them, but why? In my own country all because of money. At a point one of them even treatening to kill and dump me inside canal if I ever question them. I wish I would be strong enough to look out for the car plate number but I was badly wounded

Pls padon my gram and typo error

Meanwhike , when the pain was much on the handcuff I voluntarily offer to give them 30k just to ease my hand cuz it was soo tight
Re: My Experience With So Called Sars In Ikeja Today by saintkel(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
The trials of Brother Jero, men so sorry for ur plight.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With So Called Sars In Ikeja Today by Perfecttouch(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
ceinnocen:
Let me share with you my experience with some government official claim to be SARs
The little horrible experience started when I enter bank Gtb oba akran branch to cash some money like 250k I was giving the money with 500 denomination, I stood still very close to the bank when the so call SARS officers clinch to my side and requested for my identity meanwhile I was holding the money
Unfortunately I was not with my I'd card cuz I did not go to work 2day just wanted to cash the money for personal things. Wen I told the I was not with my of card cuz I had to rush down to bank and it was urgent at this point that requested to lead me to my work place which o gladly agreed
To my greatest dismay I was asked to enter the car when I had told them my office was just a stone throw, I still agreed with them cuz I felt like they know better. When thses people zoom of I was surprise they made a U turn at next junction and headed toward Toyin srt via oregun- opebi and started roaming the area wen I notice I demanded to wch of their office are that taking me to I want to kno next tin was a very hot slap that I could not even hear anytin except eco
Still I still demanded to know what was my offence b4 one them it me with a big police stick on my knees and ask other officer to handcuffed me 2nd time this time was so tight to the extent I could not wait till next minute till I offer to giv them 30k wen they ask for there settlement cuz the pain was unbearable.
They collected the money and drop me at diamond bank I claim I was going to but because of the language in which they communicate I suspected them to be from ND 4 of them, but why? In my own country all because of money. At a point one of them even treatening to kill and dump me inside canal if I ever question them. I wish I would be strong enough to look out for the car plate number but I was badly wounded

Pls padon my gram and typo error
you can't grab any name,no plate number,no uniform no so what do you want us to do now? And you didn't even bother to report them but came straight to Nigeria police force area d command nairaland to report them to commissioner seun or dpo lalasticlala or inspector mynd44? Sorry for your pain and loss sha.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With So Called Sars In Ikeja Today by sholikay(m): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
bros, that is naija for you .. I tire for the country..
Re: My Experience With So Called Sars In Ikeja Today by Blakjewelry(m): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
You have to re-edit your writeup, I can hardly read and understand what you are trying to pass. Shorthand is a no no when writing for public consumption.

As for the men of the Nigerian police, I think something is definitely wrong them. The only thing they know is lying and extortion, send them to go and fight bh in the north, you go see them they run go church for prayers like they have been served a death sentence
Re: My Experience With So Called Sars In Ikeja Today by ceinnocen: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Perfecttouch:
you can't grab any name,no plate number,no uniform no so what do you want us to do now? And you didn't even bother to report them but came straight to Nigeria police force area d command nairaland to report them to commissioner seun or dpo lalasticlala or inspector mynd44? Sorry for your pain and loss sha.

I Never posted on nl so anyone could help me out I wanted this to be a lesson for anyone that may av fall victim to kindlly voice out and alert everybody before entering their car because there were neither with gun nor uniforms only2 handcuffs and I'd card
Re: My Experience With So Called Sars In Ikeja Today by hefelove(m): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2016
Perfecttouch:
report them to Nigeria police force? lmkwo is like going from fry pan to fire. They all the same tin. A guy once posted here on how police harassed him cos they saw international number on his fone he still went to report at the station the soo called police told him its normal to them just to get money I couldn't stop laughing even if the OP have ID card with him they will use another pattern since they knew he has just collected money from the bank
Re: My Experience With So Called Sars In Ikeja Today by Gbengageorge: 5:46am On Nov 18, 2016
Your mistake is, you have no means of identifying yourself and then you couldn't even remember to identify any of them or their plate number or any code on their vehicle. How will you take them to the media. sorry for the loss.
Re: My Experience With So Called Sars In Ikeja Today by dotman4real007(m): 6:52am On Nov 18, 2016
I pity you ooo, I cant blame you for not getting their car plate number or their identity numbers because your brain was in a clouded state due to the #30k worth of slap they gave you. naija policemen are armed robbers!!!
Re: My Experience With So Called Sars In Ikeja Today by goodybabeo1: 2:21pm On May 22, 2018
ok
Re: My Experience With So Called Sars In Ikeja Today by Segol: 3:18pm On May 22, 2018
NIGERIAN POLICE ARE armed robbers paid from our money to ward off fellow armed robbers

(1) (Reply)

Girl Killed And Heart Ripped Off By An Online Boyfriend. / Finally! Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper Surfaces / Crime : I Will Chase All Eiye Members From Benin City - Aye Cultist Vows (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.