Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child (60585 Views)

A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter / Jollof Rice And Crayfish / Am About To Cook Rice And Stew Again Pics ;D;D;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by johnstar(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by Stegomiah: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Anabel:

It's real rice na. Abi I no dey see well?

Yes it is, thought it was a cake, this is funny

Anyway, birthday must be celebrated

1 Like

Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by jkaro(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=steffans post=48033135]Chai?

Na sweets dey use round d cake?

Are u sure it was in Nigeria?

I suspect Kenya or Zime fit be ur village oooo....... Try check ur first birthday pic
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by gabazin080(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Stegomiah:

Many

Cos you can't remember your birth date, no mean sey make you come dey pour sand for another person garri
i dont banter with girls.
let your bf come banter with me
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by yeyeboi(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=herzern post=48033179][/quote]

I Just Spotted A cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
d poverty is a liar
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by sexychocho(f): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lol

So funny
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by Stegomiah: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
gabazin080:
i dont banter with girls.
let your bf come banter with me

Lol, am sorry
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by AuroraB(f): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Raph01:
grin grin Some Naija parents can b very funny
Okuko nwa mbi wu ehi ya grin
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by yeyeboi(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=herzern post=48033179][/quote]

Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by Ini9(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
Raph01:
grin grin Some Naija parents can b very funny

1 Like

Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by olanshile2016(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
meanwhile, chilling this

1 Like

Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by adellam16(f): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
I swear the creator of this thing is a gawt. Lol. Ha ha ha ha I wan faint.
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by Louiscutedude(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
This one na real rice or real cake which of dem because I can't imagine wre dey gt flower for d cake if is real cake
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by schumastic(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Esegracexxx:
To yur size or to yur cloth What is d name of ur secondary school? embarassed

trouble maker who ask you.

1 Like

Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Esegracexxx:
To yur size or to yur cloth What is d name of ur secondary school? embarassed

Aunty, if you want to correct me do it, dont ask irrelevant questions so you can be funny. By the way, correction noted.
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by Ibidapson(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wonderful parent, jus wanna put smiles on the face of that child making her belong. By this tym nxt yr, yu ll have all the needs to celebrate it in yur own way for the child as God liveth. Hbd to the child

1 Like

Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
cheesy
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by mfcane(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
see igedu tongue
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by kenoz(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by whys: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
So nice, God bless this parents. For me Guinness book of records must hear this.
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by sainttwist1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
ok
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by amuokuko: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
It will get to a time when 2 Derica of rice would be cooked in a wedding under Buhari's dispensation..

Buhari is working!!, hunger is smiling!!
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by techlorddsblog: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
God bless the Parent.....atleast they made something
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by ajepako(f): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
justicejay:
Naija...I hail una.
They ve upgraded from Eba cake to Rice cake.

You forgot semo cake... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by bosschinalu(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Aunty, if you want to correct me do it, dont ask irrelevant questions so you can be funny. By the way, correction noted.

u don vex finish be that.
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
I only used just speedy biscuit to celebrate my birthday. Not 1 carton ooo like 4 abi 5 pieces... Happiness is all that matters
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by otosa(m): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
this is kind of the pictures and the News you will see or read and behold my Son when u are seeing this sigh that means the CHANGE you are looking for has finally arrive .
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by Deilluminator(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmm!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by mjswthrt(f): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lol
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by samazagudu(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
sweet mother i no go forget you, for the suffer wey suffer...by Mbarga.
they want to make there child happy despite of the economic hardship. oh poor mother am proud of you. cheesy
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by HardMirror(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Vanquay16:
Birthday parties are overrated and the only Birthday I care about is my fiscal year Birthday.

It's just another day people, nothing special
Let's be friends. Same thing I ways say. People think I am weird.
I don't even remember my birthday, it's family and friends that always reminds me it's my birthday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) / Boy Almost Passes Out After trying To Eat 25k Naira Suya (vid) / Imagine This Beer Parlour Advert Reminding You Of Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.