Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child (60590 Views)

A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter / Jollof Rice And Crayfish / Am About To Cook Rice And Stew Again Pics ;D;D;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by frisky2good(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ol boy, dem fry that chicken well. Just the way I love it. DRY grin
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by Butoneday2(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Anyway.......birthday must be celebrated grin grin
We dey cal ram saraka
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mixty na you do birthday?you didn't even invite us..hahahahaha
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by makdcash(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ar a nigerian?

yeyeboi:
I fit bet sey na yoluba birthday be this grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by happney65: 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
i remember this day,the type of cake we use on omolola15 birthday...Ojo na badd gann.. grin
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
bosschinalu:

u don vex finish be that.

Yes oo, I no dey prolong my vexation. Life is too short to be angry at people you dont know or care about.
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
Vanquay16:
Birthday parties are overrated and the only Birthday I care about is my fiscal year Birthday.

It's just another day people, nothing special
Please what's a fiscal year birthday?
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by Deilluminator(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmm

Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by RaeMystix: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by RaeMystix: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
That's what's up
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by wirinet(m): 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
Vanquay16:
Birthday parties are overrated and the only Birthday I care about is my fiscal year Birthday.

It's just another day people, nothing special
I also agree with you, but try forget the birthday of your wife, i can bet that you will regret that statement. Other days you will live to regret if you forget are wedding anniversaries and valentine day.

1 Like

Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by giftedheart1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
yeyeboi:
I fit bet sey na yoluba birthday be this grin grin cheesy cheesy
alcohol is meant for ppl above 18... next time, pls request for origin 0% if u must drink..
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by dnawah(m): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Raph01:
grin grin Some Naija parents can b very funny
it is not funny,it is creative.(little necessity little invention)always give ur child wat u can afford.
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by DedeNkem: 2:28am On Jul 31, 2016
If you remove the lolipops, the rice with chicken is healthier than cake.
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by Babacele: 6:21am On Jul 31, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Please what's a fiscal year birthday?
I never hear that kind thing before o. abeg ask.

1 Like

Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by govnorsym: 6:46am On Jul 31, 2016
Confam 9ja, you no see the swet, buttermint dey dia na

steffans:
Chai?

Na sweets dey use round d cake?

Are u sure it was in Nigeria?

I suspect Kenya or Zimbabwe
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by vansuco1(m): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2016
Rice cake
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by yeyeboi(m): 7:15am On Jul 31, 2016
giftedheart1:
alcohol is meant for ppl above 18... next time, pls request for origin 0% if u must drink..

Lol for ur mind u don talk cheesy cheesy

Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by esthadewunmi(f): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2016
At least this one won't disturb there tommy no sugar no icing no flour grin ;Dlalastica tongue
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by Emmyrushy(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2016
that's d only food they r ganna share, since tomato is cost nw ;Dthat's d only food they r ganna share, since tomato is cost nw
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2016
grin grin grin All na cake
Raph01:
grin grin Some Naija parents can b very funny
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by pamcode(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Eyah all join jare. Man must stay happy to survive in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by Kenswitch(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Abi
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by louie3(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Chai. Poverty is a badt tin o
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by Mixty: 6:48am On Aug 01, 2016
akthedream:
Mixty na you do birthday?you didn't even invite us..hahahahaha
grin grin grin
I forget
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:18am On Aug 01, 2016
Babacele:
I never hear that kind thing before o. abeg ask.
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by FuckYouMods: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
gabazin080:
i dont banter with girls.
let your bf come banter with me
Sorry for the bother.
Pls i plead for your vote of my candidate,Falconey tomorrow (voting starts 10am-6pm). You are free to check my signature for details.

I would keep u posted so u dont work urself up when searching for the voting thread.

Awaiting ur reply dear
smiley
Re: Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child by aliakbormahmud: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
great to see like our bangladeshi foods

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Almost Passes Out After trying To Eat 25k Naira Suya (vid) / Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) / Imagine This Beer Parlour Advert Reminding You Of Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.