Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Need Help(tips/tactics)to Scaling Through Dragnet Job Tests - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Help(tips/tactics)to Scaling Through Dragnet Job Tests (963 Views)

How Nigerian Candidates Now Cheat In Aptitude Tests / Dragnet Job Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help(tips/tactics)to Scaling Through Dragnet Job Tests by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
straight to the point........
Since I have been taking interview job tests,I have been scaling through the stages except for the last stages(though finished service April 14,2016). But there appears a recruitment firm I have never passed their interview test:DRAGNET SOLUTIONs(Also known as FACE OF TESTING)....

I am TIRED of failing DRAGNET SOLUTIONS job tests and I believe I won't fail it again!!because my BREAKTHROUGH is this YEAR.
First ...with the help of GOD
second...Nairalanders(solution providers).

I know there are people here who have tips/tactics on how to successfully/easily scale through in any of dragnet solution job test.....

please you can help me and others by commenting WORKABLE tips/tactics on scaling through this because I have come to discover that even with your highest level of study,you still stand a 0% chance of passing this Almighty Dragnet tests.

please if you want to make it confidential... you can add me up on watsapp...08107777044

God bless you as you help a honourable and humble job hunter!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help(tips/tactics)to Scaling Through Dragnet Job Tests by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 30, 2016
google mitacy
Re: I Need Help(tips/tactics)to Scaling Through Dragnet Job Tests by demsid(m): 6:51am On Nov 23, 2017
U later see help. Cos me sef need that help
Re: I Need Help(tips/tactics)to Scaling Through Dragnet Job Tests by dapotemi: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hello, jose45eve yneeds this: Nigerian Student In Need To Fly To India .Can youYsupply5it?
Searchvfor: Nigerian Student In Need To Fly To India orrVisit1the linkJbelow.
QR98Ng randy91 oOlXkv superstar1 s22F6L obajoey iBrqNz naijamagazineo BTAJJ1 islie w6scg0 kelish Tn2qKK temitimx19 LjNPOQ tarorfeek ot7BQG xerotop

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy! / Agbara And Ota Industrial Estate / `

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.