Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,221 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Hilarious Trick From Son To Mother - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Trick From Son To Mother (1710 Views)

Hilarious Letter....from Son To Dad / Letter From Son To Father / Smart Response From A Son To Dad!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Trick From Son To Mother by asifawarley(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
A son offended is mother and his mother refuse to serve him food.

Every time she wanted to go outside she always lock the kitchen.
Day 1,day 2,day 3 the son go with empty stomach.

Read also : Best Igbo Prayer's On Money
The mother open the kitchen,she cooked fried rice and chicken her phone started ringing on her way to pick it the son just lock the kitchen with a new padlock roll it up with red cloth and broom,when the mother get there she was afraid and run.The mother go empty stomach that day.

When the mother went out the son just open the kitchen eat the fried rice and chicken and lock it again.That is how the son escape from his mother punishment.

Source:http://www.asifawalesblog.com/2016/07/hilarious-trick-from-son-to-mother.html?m=1
Re: Hilarious Trick From Son To Mother by Horlaarsco: 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
asifawarley:
A son offended is mother and his mother refuse to serve him food.

Every time she wanted to go outside she always lock the kitchen.
Day 1,day 2,day 3 the son go with empty stomach.

Read also : Best Igbo Prayer's On Money
The mother open the kitchen,she cooked fried rice and chicken her phone started ringing on her way to pick it the son just lock the kitchen with a new padlock roll it up with red cloth and broom,when the mother get there she was afraid and run.The mother go empty stomach that day.

When the mother went out the son just open the kitchen eat the fried rice and chicken and lock it again.That is how the son escape from his mother punishment.

Source:http://www.asifawalesblog.com/2016/07/hilarious-trick-from-son-to-mother.html?m=1

this joke is making me cry is it because it's too funny or wat?
Re: Hilarious Trick From Son To Mother by christinnah(f): 5:23am On Jul 30, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahahhhhahahahahaha......couldn't stop laughing...this is so funny grin
Re: Hilarious Trick From Son To Mother by 2eggs1goal: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2016
christinnah:

hahahahahahahahahahahhhhahahahahaha......couldn't stop laughing...this is so funny grin

let me also join you to laugh. cheesy
Re: Hilarious Trick From Son To Mother by christinnah(f): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2016
2eggs1goal:

let me also join you to laugh. cheesy

ok! remember to cover your mouth when you laugh...jokes!!
Re: Hilarious Trick From Son To Mother by 2eggs1goal: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2016
christinnah:

ok! hey what about our game, are you afraid to fall in luv
Re: Hilarious Trick From Son To Mother by obontami: 8:42am On Jul 30, 2016
christinnah:

What's up smiley
Re: Hilarious Trick From Son To Mother by asifawarley(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
christinnah:

make dem no cover am na dem nos
Re: Hilarious Trick From Son To Mother by christinnah(f): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
2eggs1goal:

ok! hey what about our game, are you afraid to fall in luv

no...because i cant open my email on this computer..but ill email you on Monday..it that alryt with you?
Re: Hilarious Trick From Son To Mother by christinnah(f): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
obontami:

What's up smiley

whats up? hahah nothing much!! u?
Re: Hilarious Trick From Son To Mother by christinnah(f): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
asifawarley:

make dem no cover am na dem nos

sorry I don't understand..
Re: Hilarious Trick From Son To Mother by 2eggs1goal: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
christinnah:

no...because i cant open my email on this computer..but ill email you on Monday..it that alryt with you?
ok.! till then stay safe.
Re: Hilarious Trick From Son To Mother by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
LOL.. THE BOY SHA SHU..

Re: Hilarious Trick From Son To Mother by christinnah(f): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2016
2eggs1goal:

ok.! till then stay safe.

ok

(1) (Reply)

Is Mayweather A Country? / A New Comedy Cartoon / The Best Blonde Joke Of The Year - So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.