Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies (16117 Views)

"These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / What Do I Stand To Gain In A Relationship Since I Have Weak Erection / Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
Running204:
grin is that all u gat. I thought u said u can feed my generation shocked so all this while u were waiting for ur network weekly MB grin. Tell ur mama to increase her hustle with her dirty pus*sy so she can take care of u or maybe they don't patronise her any more because it has deteriorated to a borehole. I cant say how useless ur father must have been,who watches why other men piss on ur fu*king mamas yansh. Go suck ur mamas as*hole fool grin

U think everybody is as idle as ur poverty stricken puff-puff hawker dad?? The only positive thing about ur family is HIV. Your sisters are in allen avenue trying to get customer for2 Short time and one day break with ur papa can't stop fcccking ur ass cos he's gay, ur dying father is currently down with tuberculosis. I'm still saying it go and carry drunk father inside the gutter of next street to ur licking face me I face you boys quarter

Hahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin grin just look how confused and how mentally misplaced u are? U keep repeating ur self over n over again angry u have become out of place grin. I know why u are pouring out trashfool!! Because u never knew ur useless mama. U were pick up from the gutter ,were ur stupid mama left u. U never new ur father ,because ur mama was never use to a single man. U are a product of shame n disgust to ur self. Take ur di*k n screw ur self in the mouth,maybe u will get answers. grin
obontami:

U think everybody is as idle as ur poverty stricken puff-puff hawker dad?? The only positive thing about ur family is HIV. Your sisters are in allen avenue trying to get customer for2 Short time and one day break with ur papa can't stop fcccking ur ass cos he's gay, ur dying father is currently down with tuberculosis. I'm still saying it go and carry drunk father inside the gutter of next street to ur licking face me I face you boys quarter

Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Running204:
grin grin just look how confused and how mentally misplaced u are? U keep repeating ur self over n over again angry u have become out of place grin. I know why u are pouring out trashfool!! Because u never knew ur useless mama. U were pick up from the gutter ,were ur stupid mama left u. U never[b]new[/b] ur father ,because ur mama was never use to a single man. U are a product of shame n disgust to ur self. Take ur di*k n screw ur self in the mouth,maybe u will get answers. grin
hahaha see painment grin
And kid dafuq you typed at the embolden ??

Son of a mere puff puff hawker grin
May God forgive your father his daftness you infected you with some cheesy
That's why a kid like you is ranting up and down on nairaland like a rabid dog with ur cheap cracked screen tecno

Wretched son of never do good drunkard cheesy
May you be forever pained grin you never see anything grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
obontami:
hahaha see painment grin
And kid dafuq you typed at the embolden ??

Son of a mere puff puff hawker grin
May God forgive your father his daftness you infected you with some cheesy
That's why a kid like you is ranting up and down on nairaland like a rabid dog with ur cheap cracked screen tecno

Wretched son of never do good drunkard cheesy
May you be forever pained grin you never see anything grin
grin grin U know pp that are poor normally tag others poor to make them look rich...I pity ur hopelessness. Look how disfigured ur grammatical expression are? U most have wash ur face with d water ur disgusting mama use in wasing her pu*sy. I hope ur stupid father let ur mama out tonight to hustle? Or else ur hopeless generation, won't b eating nothing tomorrow. Hey fool go inside,ur mama is calling u!she wants u to watch while other men f*uck her. Am waiting for ur next move fool
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
[s]
Running204:
grin grin U know pp that are poor normally tag others poor to make them look rich...I pity ur hopelessness. Look how disfigured ur grammatical expression are? U most have wash ur face with d water ur disgusting mama use in wasing her pu*sy. I hope ur stupid father let ur mama out tonight to hustle? Or else ur hopeless generation, won't b eating nothing tomorrow. Hey fool go inside,ur mama is calling u!she wants u to watch while other men f*uck her. Am waiting for ur next move fool
[/s]

This is coming from a 13years old kid that should be preparing for his junior waec. Always repeating the same weak lines. grin... This kid be like "your mama pusssy is dirty"LOL who says that in 2016

You better take ur bricklaying job seriously and quit pocket picking. Remember ur father is starving.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
obontami:

This is coming from a 13years old kid that should be preparing for his junior waec. Always repeating the same weak lines. grin... This kid be like "your mama pusssy is dirty"LOL who says that in 2016

You better take ur bricklaying job seriously and quit pocket picking. Remember ur father is starving.

U are an idiot. If am 13yrs old ,u must b 3yrs olds....stop playing with u stinking mamas phone,she's through Bleep*ing her customers. Ur mama must look like a fu*king old layer from receiving di*k everyday grin
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by slim75d(m): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
if u say their pussies re weak, i'll say yes ,i work hard to satisfy them because of the slackness of their pu**y .
wetin they make me vex pass dem no dey tel me thnk u after exhaustin my strenght tryin to pls them.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Adasun(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
Heromaniaa:
You pen.s must be a basket of herpes, gonorrhea, craw craw eczema, lakpa lakpa, erectile dysfunction having funked 90% of Nigerian women.
cheesy cheesy
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
Running204:
U are an idiot. If am 13yrs old ,u must b 3yrs olds....stop playing with u stinking mamas phone,she's through Bleep*ing her customers. Ur mama must look like a fu*king old layer from receiving di*k everyday grin

Weak as usual grin

Why not go back to eating ur dad's dick I guess he's through fcccking ur sisters
Don't forget to me hi to your mother at the redlight district she sells her over slacked pusssy for peanuts
Wretched son of a miserable drunkard grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
slim75d:
if u say their pussies re weak, i'll say yes ,i work hard to satisfy them because of the slackness of their pu**y .
wetin they make me vex pass dem no dey tel me thnk u after exhaustin my strenght tryin to pls them.

Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
obontami:

Weak as usual grin

Why not go back to eating ur dad's dick I guess he's through fcccking ur sisters
Don't forget to me hi to your mother at the redlight district she sells her over slacked pusssy for peanuts
Wretched son of a miserable drunkard grin

Aren't u a son of a gone?ur mama keep opening her dirty leg n waiting for u to suck her rotten pu*sy,thats why u keep repeating ur self,cos u use to that stinking pus*y. Ur father is so useless,that his gonna make ur daughter's his wh*ore n u will b so stupid to do anything abt it,cos ur second name is Mr a*shole.
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 08, 2016
dissybling:
hehehe u must be a pro thumbs up
if you doubt him come let me test you so I can drop my comments if he is correct
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by VaginaTerrorist(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
Over Utillization is what causes weak elasticity of a womas piissing apparatus cheesy
obontami:

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
Over Utillization is what causes weak elasticity of a womas piissing apparatus cheesy

Dude where have u been ??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by VaginaTerrorist(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
obontami:

Dude where have u been ??
Obozzzzzzz mo Men! Ha, I was banished for very long time, guess its one of the longest ever in NL history for no just cux sire. How's u? cheesy
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
Obozzzzzzz mo Men! Ha, I was banished for very long time, guess its one of the longest ever in NL history for no just cux sire. How's u? cheesy

meeehnn those mods gat no chill mheen

Its good to have you back anyway cheesy

I'm doing fine my brother cheesy and sampling those hoes pusssy consistently grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by passionate87(m): 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
obontami dey talk the truth most of the ladies I have bleep have weak pussy only 2 I can remember was tight truth be told what u said is right no sentiment attached I don't know about my sisters or cousin they get their life to live. people should stop using blackmail of one's sister, mother or cousin.
the truth is bitter but it should be said I stand to be corrected but I think naija dey Bleep sha imagine at 21 years one pussy don wide like river benue.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
obontami:

True
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Abeg why do these illiterates keep generalizing?? .... Baba maybe all the babes you know are like that ... But the ones I shaaa know are nothing like the ones you are referring to... Don't just make assumptions... Please mature and have sense this 2017 oooo.. Abeg... For the sake of your country. THANK YOU grin grin
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by hismerhill(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
I really enjoyed viewing na for thread like dis pple like us dey learn English and some things solely meant to be discussed in za oda room....
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Airtimex(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
obontami:

because I have fcccked uncountable pusssies

Bleep on.one day you will Bleep wiliwili.
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
passionate87:
obontami dey talk the truth most of the ladies I have bleep have weak pussy only 2 I can remember was tight truth be told what u said is right no sentiment attached I don't know about my sisters or cousin they get their life to live. people should stop using blackmail of one's sister, mother or cousin.
the truth is bitter but it should be said I stand to be corrected but I think naija dey Bleep sha imagine at 21 years one pussy don wide like river benue.
God bleSs you my brother

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Timelezz: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
obontami:

Na them ekaite's dem dey get the weakest pusssies sef abi nor be calabar ??

The ones wey dey vex me pass na those smelly toto's grin
Funny thread grin
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Timelezz:
Funny thread grin
Haha! grin
What's up bro
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Timelezz: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
obontami:

Haha! grin

What's up bro
Sipping beer at home watching Tottenham struggling for the equaliser.
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Timelezz:
Sipping beer at home watching Tottenham struggling for the equaliser.

The tottenham goalie is really messing up this night.
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Timelezz: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
obontami:

The tottenham goalie is really messing up this night.
Two goal gift to a foe like Man city is unforgivable.

Your 90% slackened pussy stats seemed a bit bias but I remember the reigning fad: cucumber sad

They grow longer and fatter than any dick.
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Timelezz:
Two goal gift to a foe like Man city is unforgivable.

Your 90% slackened pussy stats should be in the seemed a bit bias but I remember the reigning fad: cucumber sad

They grow longer and fatter than any dick.
The management of tottenham fc suppose to hold-down his 2 weeks salaries for those silly mistakes.

As for these bittches, you hardly see tight pussies these days. Except you wanna hit her with doggy shit. That's when one feel d grip of the pussy on one's dick.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Timelezz: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
obontami:
The management of tottenham fc suppose to hold-down his 2 weeks salaries for those silly mistakes.

As for these bittches, you hardly see tight pussies these days. Except you wanna hit her with doggy shit. That's when one feel d grip of the pussy on one's dick.

Ha ha ha, Tottenham has made it two all.

I have two patterns/solution. If the pussy is too wide, then never let it get too wet. The shaft of the dick glides through the pussy wall with no friction in that state of wetness. So pause the fück and dry that punny a bit anytime it gets too wet.

Or bring her legs together in the missionary position in a way her knees and thighs are pressed together. Then take her like this, penetrating from the top of the punny.

No deep penetration is assured but the angle of penetration and tightness is exquisite

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
obontami:

mtchewwwwww
Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
Timelezz:

Ha ha ha, Tottenham has made it two all.

I have two patterns/solution. If the pussy is too wide, then never let it get too wet. The shaft of the dick glides through the pussy wall with no friction in that state of wetness. So pause the fück and dry that punny a bit anytime it gets too wet.

Or bring her legs together in the missionary position in a way her knees and thighs are pressed together. Then take her like this, penetrating from the top of the punny.

No deep penetration is assured but the angle of penetration and tightness is exquisite
one thing I notice about these girls that move around with bore holes between their legs is that they tend to get wet easily and after they get wet the pussy loses its sensitivity totally.

The pattern where you ask the girl to close her tights in order to feel the tightness of pussy. I 've tried that with hoes on several occasions. I think its the truth. grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies by obontami: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
HateU2:
mtchewwwwww
madem, you wanna get dicked-down? Feel free to holla at me via obontami1@gmail.com wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Black Is Beautiful: Top Ten African Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls / What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.