Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,238 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign (55183 Views)

'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure / MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by tosin400: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ZLOPYyHfeSc/V5t5B9jFLlI/AAAAAAACoWg/BZf4fRoYa7IOW-F75og1WQTrKQ97YTdTwCLcB/s1600/tiwa.png[/img]

Tiwa Savage has denied joining illuminati after she performed last week at the One Africa Music Festival, ending her performance with a sign which depicts illuminati. In a new video, the Nigerian singer, who is now being managed internationally by Jay Z’s ROC Nation denied the sign, saying to her it is only a SHAPE OF A DIAMOND and she just did it not really know the meaning, so it’s no illuminatti sign.

A lot of Nigerians where surprised after watching the video which showed her fingers in the air with the sign.

Some were however fast to say, Jay Z is allegedly a member, so they are not surprised, he has dragged Tiwa into it.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/29/tiwa-savage-denies-joining-illuminati/

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by Almajiri1: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
What unique thing of value is she bringing to illuminati table other than to be bleeped and used in their sin parties like in Eyes wide shut.

Tiwa is pushing herself too hard.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by oluwatosin400: 5:38am On Jul 30, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by iamdrfresh: 6:28am On Jul 30, 2016
God knows I don't f**king believe in the illuminati shit .

if you're with me, click like...If not, share

177 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by adegeye38(m): 6:41am On Jul 30, 2016
This just comfirms that she is actually involved with the new world order probably partially, imagine the lame excuse she gave.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by lilmax(m): 6:44am On Jul 30, 2016
Very lame excuse

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by adegeye38(m): 6:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Don jazzy subconsciously drawing attention to the goat head on the wall which stands for "Baphomet" a demon the new world order pledges allegiance to(simple symbology).
Then Don jazzy's prayer seems strange in "God" name very strange contradicts every biblical way of praying, lets just be mindfull of what we listen to and watch.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by brunofarad(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Who cares

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by Samtoby(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Some people are just senseless... This is exactly why we are killing our self over religion, they take every single thing serious and over act on it than the people that introduce it to them.

What Is Illuminati?

They don't know anything than to believe every lies thrown at them.. So annoying.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by justicejay(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Who you epp?
You own your soul.
But I won't advice you to dedicate it to devil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by Sunofgod(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2016
She's sold her soul to the devil - Again!

Within 2 years Don Jazzy will perform a human sacrifice on her for more wealth,

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by VocalWalls: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2016
We have heard

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by Integrityfarms(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2016
Nigerians ! We .ale much ado about nothing!
*Besides, if she joins illuminati, whose business is that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by cyberdurable(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2016
[size=15pt]who she EPP? Abeg shift[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by bmxshop: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2016
That first pic though. Is dat her tities out?
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by sweetval: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2016
Nw I know why she left Tbillz... undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by benedictac(f): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2016
Her song, her business
her soul to the devil? her business
Thank God I don't do these kind of music

Gospel all the way.

O Lord pls help me in my faith to make heaven.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by hakinze00(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2016
Abeg all dis news no consign me,nw I dey hear say fuel is likely to rise to 180 per litre soon,pls how true is dis info
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by naijainfogalery: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2016
Hahahaha Even Devil denied himself when he appeared to Eve in the form of a serpent grin cheesy

Tiwa Savage its like you having sexxz and you say you dont know the meaning, kountinue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by banky99(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2016
This YouTube video was created by three Ambrose Ali university engineering student I tell u this cypher is the best they call them selves "skil monsters nation"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8qbruc9zKw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by largehead: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2016
does she know what it takes to b an illuminati?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by wittyt98(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2016
tcheeew ...mumu people ...illuminati ko .. some people think illuminati actually one of these yeye cult u just can join like that? ...tcheeew .... abeg tiwa I don't give a Bleep o ...if u like join if u like don't join ...all me I want is Good music ..shikena

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by wordproof: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmm...yeye dey smell, illuminati ko illoye ni!
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by Fynestboi: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2016
She denied,? Just the way a thief will never accept to be one.. undecided whether she is part of them or not, e no concern me. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by OkekeChristian(m): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2016
WHAT IS UN-ILLUMINATI ABOUT A YOUNG WOMAN WHO REVEALS HER PRIVATES OR CLEAVAGES TO THE WORLD?

Sign or no sign, the devil is using all your talents in his service. Young woman, reassess yourself and see God work with you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by royalfamily(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2016
What do u people xpect,would of course. Accepting the fact tht she joined illuminati is like Amaechi accepting the fact he's d most corrupt politician Rivers ever produce.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2016
Dumb fhuckks! Illuminati is not real. They only throw meaningless signs about and say vague nonsense 'cos they know you morooons always read meaning to things.

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by Rossburg(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2016
shocked
Very soon now I go

Hear say person mother

Don die.........

I just dey Observe lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by babyfaceafrica: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2016
Diamond ko,silver ni...very yeye excuse

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by Arebay(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2016
adegeye38:
Don jazzy subconsciously drawing attention to the goat head on the wall which stands for "Baphomet" a demon the new world order pledges allegiance to(simple symbology).
Then Don jazzy's prayer seems strange in "God" name very strange contradicts every biblical way of praying, lets just be mindfull of what we listen to and watch.

Do you listen to yourself at times ?

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by Sexytemi(f): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmm, speechless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by Laveda(f): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmm

Speechless lipsrsealed ain't concluding yet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez, Alex Rodriguez Call Off Engagement (Photos) / Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People / Ini Edo Bares Major Cleavage As She Covers Latest Issue Of Vanguard Allure(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.