Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign (55235 Views)

'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure / MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by businessweb: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
benedictac:
Her song, her business
her soul to the devil? her business
Thank God I don't do these kind of music

Gospel all the way.

O Lord pls help me in my faith to make heaven.
let me create a good logo for your brand
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Speechless
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by petchi: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
She also has sold her soul to the devil fame and wealth.
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by kayo80(m): 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
OgbeniSamm:
Despite all their stupid ways, and serving gods just to get fame and wealth, they can never be as successful and wealthy as gospel artistes..truth!

Hahaha! Funny you. Please name one Gospel artist that is richer than Tiwa Savage, or even seyi shay sef.
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by mriyesecnerwal(m): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
That's why she's got no marital home. She will te gbeyin ni

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by MisteerConcord(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
sweetval:
Nw I know why she left Tbillz... undecided
wait o.. are u joking, wen did dat happen?
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by sweetval: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
MisteerConcord:
wait o.. are u joking, wen did dat happen?
Did u just breeze in from Mars?? embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by Panshow(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
iamdrfresh:
God knows I don't f**king believe in the illuminati shit .

if you're with me, click like...If not, share
God bless you Bro. It exist only in the wildest imagination of the gullible ones who believes just anything they want to believe.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by Panshow(m): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
adegeye38:
This just comfirms that she is actually involved with the new world order probably partially, imagine the lame excuse she gave.
What is the new world order Bro? and how can I participate in it?
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by DorisK(f): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Shape of diamond my a$$. Wat has diamond to do with the performance and when did she start giving diamond sign after any song. mcheeew! The least you can do is stop denying who you are or have become. I wonder where she is going with all these fame pursuit. Shey the highest is to become another Beyonce or nikki minaj bah? We'll see!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by onward4life(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
adegeye38:
Don jazzy subconsciously drawing attention to the goat head on the wall which stands for "Baphomet" a demon the new world order pledges allegiance to(simple symbology).
Then Don jazzy's prayer seems strange in "God" name very strange contradicts every biblical way of praying, lets just be mindfull of what we listen to and watch.

Bro u too know about baphomet... guy d story is scary it will show Christians and Muslims are just Pawns in a game that we dnt know is been played by d elite rich and famous..
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by Samtoby(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jacko1:

Its lies shey
The poster above you showed you ppl blatantly using ram on clothes hairdo.... With their hands u stil say is lies

Ok y fascination with goats
Why not dog..... Cat..... Or rabbit y always goat

Deceive ursef u hear
Keep liking things of the world wen bible says we are not of this world

Can u sit down and think for just one minute?... Everybody knows Lady Gaga has a weirdo (I won't be surprised if u don't know her), she dress anyhow and every body knows that, why did they only tag her picture with horn?? Where is her picture of dressing like a chicken or even fish?? of course u won't ask yourself but believe that's hw she always dress... Again, we all hear Beyonce is among, why isn't her pic among the one the person sent? what about Rihanna or Nicki Minaj??

If you know Nicki too well, she normally dress like Lady Gaga but surprisingly, her picture isn't tag like that Lady Gaga, Becuz she didn't use horn abi?

Just ask yourself and stop been deceived with mere lies.

Show me a pic if I will not draw a demonic out of it, they are celeb, people do stuffs to bring them down, u should know this...

Every single band have a logo and so y Rocnation label as Illuminati? simply Becuz it consist of Jay Z and Beyonce with others... But have u for once try doing research on your own to know the truth?? of course not but you are hurry to believe every single lies u heard..

Bro, believe it or not... it's ur headache but I refuse to be fooled.

Peace....
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by MisteerConcord(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
sweetval
post=48026720:

Did u just breeze in from Mars?? embarassed
yea... how u take know? i must av missed so many happenings on earth... jus lyk dis 1
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by WEWE22(f): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
who cares
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by Jok3r(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
tosin400:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ZLOPYyHfeSc/V5t5B9jFLlI/AAAAAAACoWg/BZf4fRoYa7IOW-F75og1WQTrKQ97YTdTwCLcB/s1600/tiwa.png[/img]

Tiwa Savage has denied joining illuminati after she performed last week at the One Africa Music Festival, ending her performance with a sign which depicts illuminati. In a new video, the Nigerian singer, who is now being managed internationally by Jay Z’s ROC Nation denied the sign, saying to her it is only a SHAPE OF A DIAMOND and she just did it not really know the meaning, so it’s no illuminatti sign.

A lot of Nigerians where surprised after watching the video which showed her fingers in the air with the sign.

Some were however fast to say, Jay Z is allegedly a member, so they are not surprised, he has dragged Tiwa into it.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/29/tiwa-savage-denies-joining-illuminati/

its her tin joor...

its normal.. get rich or die struggling....
y die poor wen u cn b famous
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by ovisprince(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
adegeye38:
Don jazzy subconsciously drawing attention to the goat head on the wall which stands for "Baphomet" a demon the new world order pledges allegiance to(simple symbology).
Then Don jazzy's prayer seems strange in "God" name very strange contradicts every biblical way of praying, lets just be mindfull of what we listen to and watch.
are you stupid or something? how does "in God name" sound when you said it ? this your clue is senseless
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by junnyjake(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Almajiri1:
What unique thing of value is she bringing to illuminati table other than to be bleeped and used in their sin parties like in Eyes wide shut.

Tiwa is pushing herself too hard.

Watched that movie over a decade ago. Then I really didn't understand it.
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by phlexxee: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
tosin400:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ZLOPYyHfeSc/V5t5B9jFLlI/AAAAAAACoWg/BZf4fRoYa7IOW-F75og1WQTrKQ97YTdTwCLcB/s1600/tiwa.png[/img]

Tiwa Savage has denied joining illuminati after she performed last week at the One Africa Music Festival, ending her performance with a sign which depicts illuminati. In a new video, the Nigerian singer, who is now being managed internationally by Jay Z’s ROC Nation denied the sign, saying to her it is only a SHAPE OF A DIAMOND and she just did it not really know the meaning, so it’s no illuminatti sign.

A lot of Nigerians where surprised after watching the video which showed her fingers in the air with the sign.

Some were however fast to say, Jay Z is allegedly a member, so they are not surprised, he has dragged Tiwa into it.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/29/tiwa-savage-denies-joining-illuminati/

So what if she joins? Those in it are humans like her, its a free world! That should be her headache to worry about, not mine & not yours. Nigerians are just too nosy! We are all so hypocritically passionate about religion in this country yet we have so many so-called Muslims & Christians carrying out terrorist attacks, kidnapping, raping, stealing etc & u complain about someone joining illuminati. Is joining illuminati less sinful than killing, kidnapping, looting, stealing, fornication/adultery, terrorism? Most of u criticizing Tiwa Savage here if u have an opportunity to join this illuminati and become a millionaire overnight, u will secretly jump at the offer.
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
kolawaxxy:
Dumb fhuckks! Illuminati is not real. They only throw meaningless signs about and say vague nonsense 'cos they know you morooons always read meaning to things.

its real bro. u can google it. the only problem with africans is that just like the bible they take everything literally and forget that most of the things in the world today are not real just forms of expression. like wole soyinka is a ogun server, doesnt mean he believes that ogun is actually a powerful source of evil.
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by myrao(f): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2016
if,and only if ,we pay attention and dedicate the time we are spending on this issue to the bible or to God ...our lives will be much better.... same goes to the time we spend doing "die by fire"...
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by highness24(m): 2:18am On Jul 31, 2016
No wonder she went out of marriage and even decided not to marry again, anyways, it's non of my business! She's doing her own thing and am doing my own thing, buh Tiwa wah your doing is not the best!! I won't put full stp cos there's so much to say buh am holding back
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by martinmiller: 2:20am On Jul 31, 2016
Its well known as freemasonry not well known as illumi, once you are in you are bound to do as directed...most of ya all come up here started ranting bout nothing so called freemasons!! Ya LL seems not to understand what controls the music industries, tiwa currently join roc nation that was the reason why he display the all seeing eyes, ya LL need be careful of kinda music u listen to..
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by Mickhyjoe(m): 6:06am On Jul 31, 2016
Did she not know the shape of a diamond before?
Why now, coming out with the devilish sign, weeks after signing to ROC nation..

She already sold her soul to the devil... But who cares She now needs prayers... Who will epp her?

ILLUMINATI is REAL.
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2016
kayo80:

Hahaha! Funny you. Please name one Gospel artist that is richer than Tiwa Savage, or even seyi shay sef.

forget flaunting of diamonds and blings, if i want to go local, Frank Edward is far richer than Tiwa, not to even mention Sinach. Going foreign, Don Moen's $ will dwarf Jay Z's.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by kayo80(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
OgbeniSamm:

forget flaunting of diamonds and blings, if i want to go local, Frank Edward is far richer than Tiwa, not to even mention Sinach. Going foreign, Don Moen's $ will dwarf Jay Z's.

LMAO! Frank Edwards? Na u dash am money? There are known means musicians get money from...Royalties, endorsements, shows, and personal favors. Mr. Edwards doesn't come close to Tiwa Savage when we look at all this means. If you can't hit me with facts, then please go and sit down. And about Don Moen, you can't compare a pastor/singer with someone who is just a musician. And asides from that, there is no record on the internet of Don Moen's net worth, so you are just guessing Don Moen is richer than Jay Z. Unless Don Moen is worth $1 billion (which I highly doubt), he ain't richer than Jay Z.
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by goldedprince: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
u all know that there is nothing called illuminati right?
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by obontami: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Don jazzy don pack her legs tire. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign by MelvilleP: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2017
WOW people are receiving millions of dollars and still doing stupid work of online postings grin these are really miserable people LOL! ^^SEE slowpoke ABOVE^^
I would not say I received millions but I have a real deal for you guys, message me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Builds Duplex For Parents (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And Her South African Fiance / Meet Konjo Leyla, Mayorkun US Tour Manager: Fans Ask "Is This Your Own Chioma?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.