Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,166 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop (56437 Views)

Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" / SARS Shoots Ram Seller Dead At A Market In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2016
lordkhalifa:
yellow-bar agbero ur mumu don 10much
I'd slap you but shi.t stains.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by joisfeko: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Okay, let's be honest.
You're driving on a minor road and the police waved you down, what would you do?
I'm sure every sane driver would stop except for the insanly criminal fellows.
shey dey there? I don't believe what I don't see talk of the one nigeria police said.nawaaa for unaooo.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2016
danla44:

He should have stopped when ordered to do so by the Police. #dontjokewithpolice
God bless you bro!
That flatt.y uganda jew woulda stop and talk politely to the men in black, his untimely death coulda been averted.
However, some pple are just ignorant and stu.pid.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2016
amtaken:
I just wanna let you know that sense/brain is now available for sale in the store. Hurry up!
Why not check on Jumia to see if they have a life for sale?!
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ajgal10(f): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2016
E go better e go better na im make ibo man still dey Kano.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2016
joisfeko:
. If u believe that cock and bull story that means u ar one of those aboki that behave like nama, have u ask ur self this question, did they shoot him on motion as busy as france road always be or shoot him when he finally stopped, now tell me.
We'rall entitled to our informed opinions.
He was shot after they pursued and forcefully stopped him.
So, would you engage your gears when the Police wave you down?!
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by nabiz(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2016
Charles4075:
They should have shot his car tyres na... And the dude should have obeyed.. That's why ''Obedience Is Better Than Sacrifice''.. R.I.P to the dude and I feel so sad for his wife.. How's she gonna take this now?
i notice a big lie. Is it possible to shoot on somebody's tie while driving
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:11am On Jul 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

When any police in any country of the world says stop and you don't then you risk the threat of great bodily harm.
God bless you bro, Even in the USA, whenever they say "STOP" You Stop, but flatty.s won't learn.
it beats me how some flatty.s are so dumb.
Smh.

1 Like

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Spells(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2016
angry

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
son of aworr. U don identify yourself finish.
Ugandan-isreali Red-mudsters, i sight you!
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Proffdada: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2016
reducto:

Dirty ass slime.
Your mama no teach you the meanings of Medicine and drug, and their difference.
Please what's the difference

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2016
caracas:

Seun,the rate at which" senseless animals" infiltrates our beloved forum is appalling n unbecoming.
Pls do something about it ASAP.
RIP TO THE DEAD.
Do you know how long it take your mama to carry a crap?
NINE months!
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2016
jerryfisher:
zoo
ipod.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by sarutobie(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2016
Read the comments here...then juxtapose it with the outbursts in America where cops unlawfully murder young men on the streets...then you will begin to understand how seriously fvcked up nigerians are...these same fvcked up nigerians will be the first to lend their devilish voices to faraway Americans....Nigeria is one of the greatest lies of the past 100 years.

1 Like

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2016
ancientbanana:
tribal bigot spotted
Flatti.e ugandan jew spotted.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2016
lexxwiz:

This exact post is enough proof that we headed south. Most Nigerian are twisted right about now. They've twisted us so much that we no longer know what's right and wrong anymore.. Installed hate to ourselves so that we can never unite.. Smart Leaders I must say, cause truly we can't ever have 1 voice, THEy WIN!!! My prayers are with you and your likes that has chosen not to see the truth and call it what it is.. Oh well that's the reason these guys are trigger happy anyways.. My prayers truly are with you.. You're a prisoner of conscience trust me!
I may love to shop buh i ain't buyin your bullsh.it.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2016
jerryfisher:
just in
Hahaha!
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:27am On Jul 30, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Seun i am starting to have a feeling your mods operate usernames and make posts like this then log into another one then abuse yorubas just to get the tribal war going or else i cant understand after you came out the other day to claim
rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
yet your mods intentionally leave posts like this? undecided

who is f00ling who here?
Where is the abuse in my post?!
FYI, i'm not a mod, Seun and the mods are smart, they do their job in an unbiased way.
Youre better than this.
Show me the abuse plss..

1 Like

Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2016
link2ok:

Jst imagine.
No respect even for the dead
karma is a stvpidass bit.ch. It's allabout fairness and respect.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Is this where tribalism has gotten you to??

Someone was shot dead for Christ sake
What tribalism? Are you a flatt.y jew?!
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Coal07: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2016
The rate of killing and crime are high in Nigeria, people are dying in great number every day in Nigeria. shaii.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2016
jcross19:
may that fate fall on you
I wish you the same bro..
Meanwhile, i do stop for the police, i'd salute, exhort and cheer em up.
I'm not like some arrogant and uncultured flatt.y red-mudsters.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2016
joisfeko:
shey dey there? I don't believe what I don't see talk of the one nigeria police said.nawaaa for unaooo.
You live by sight?!
You can't even believe your instincts!
This is epic!
Smh.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2016
shammah1:
You must be insane to say that. Stop being tribalistic undecided
uh-oh!
100k sperms, you were the fastest?!
;-(
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2016
pythonkid:

Money dey ur face ?
lols!
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by caracas: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Do you know how long it take your mama to carry a crap?
NINE months!
So did ur mama carry her own animalistic crap
But in ur own case I think it must have bin premature.
For u to reason this way .
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Tunami:
yaba left patient.
Over 140 flatty.s liked this post?!
Chai, i could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shi.t out a smarter statement than this.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by TomHagen: 8:49am On Jul 30, 2016
VolTOxic:
With the security tension in the nation...
What on earth made him not to stop?
...to let you turn Casterly Rock into your whorehouse....Your signature.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
.Na by force to comment
"If brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose"
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Tunami(m): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Over 140 flatty.s liked this post?!
Chai, i could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shi.t out a smarter statement than this.
ode ma ni eleyi.
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 30, 2016
Sad
Re: Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop by Ofemmanu1: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2016
caracas:
So did ur mama carry her own animalistic crap But in ur own case I think it must have bin premature. For u to reason this way .
I heard your parent took you to a dog show and you won!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Herbalists Strip Woman, Kill Husband, Friend / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Money For Daughter’s Birthday / BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.