Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:11 PM

Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu (46716 Views)

Victoria Kimani And Emma Nyra Pose With Dikembe Mutombo (see Height Difference) / Victoria Kimani Hot In Red At NBA Africa Games / Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by NEHLIVE: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sexy singer, Victoria Kimani, has for the first time introduced her boyfriend to the public.

Victoria Kimani who is signed to Chocolate City, has in the past been rumoured to be dating celebrated footballer Victor Wanyama but she rubbished the rumours and put it clear that Wanyama is just a close friend.

The mellow voiced songstress flaunted her boyfriend for the first time during her birthday party. Below is the lucky man that has swept Kimani off her feet. Checkout how the dude possessively places his hands on her hips..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/victoria-kimani-finally-introduces-bf.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by NEHLIVE: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
hmm

[b]See more cute photos of the couple at the party hereĀ» [/b]http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/victoria-kimani-finally-introduces-bf.html
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by darealsola(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
where z d hips

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by coolebux(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
The news no sweet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by osaslord500(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by wittyt98(m): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
they both look good tho

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Vendoor(f): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Watch how naija babes will rush your baby like party rice grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by UIA04(f): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Celebrated footballer
Does any football enthusiast know the guy?

12 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ladyF(f): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Awnnnn....beauriful pishure grin

Me sef dey find boo o....Nobody dey even send me PM sef cry

It's [size=15pt]FynestGeh[/size] again grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by VocalWalls: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
He try sha

All these babes and their craze for light-skinned bobos... Now the guy cannot jonze outside again because he has been unveiled.

Simple Tips That Will Make People Envy Your Living Room
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
It has fallen. End of story
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by kingofkuwait: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
He's just a normal guy.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Konkoshia(f): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
This old man Naim she dey call baby grin
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by jojothaiv(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
Possessively places his hands on her hips....

I dey still dey find wetin dey possessive in the picture...

6 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by rawpadgin(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
n
UIA04:

Celebrated footballer
if u don't know him then u know nada about football

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Clone2020(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Fake life everywhere. Kim Kardashian syndrome.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Sexytemi(f): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Where's d cute Abeg?, she's too damn pretty for him o.

Modified: see as them dey attack me because I said d guy ain't cute, Hmmmm, guys would never cease to amaze me, I don't know when it became a crime to air one's opinion o...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Theoritical(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dude gat a lengthy head cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
Na this guy dey chop that fresh fish. angry
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
amen.
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by haibe(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sexytemi:
U are joking ryt?.even with all her make up she isnt as good looking as the guy #fact

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Zane2point4(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sexytemi:

That dude fine pass d grl 1000 times'

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by jojothaiv(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
UIA04:
Celebrated footballer
Please kindly take your time and read the post again....

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Dappertwayne: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
UIA04:

Celebrated footballer

He's probably not all that big on the global stage....But in his Native Kenya, he's almost a God
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Busuyib(f): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hmm
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by ShaqFu: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Is it just me or does it look like Victoria Kimani's boyfriend have 'ojoro eye'. grin
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
he look like yul edochie.abi na im younger brother?
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Toluabigr8(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
See d guy eyes..oga don high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by darkid1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lol, One of the things I take seriously is how a man wears a blazer... If your'e going to wear one , please kill it , and the man did justice to that like a CU student would. smiley When I see people just wear cooperate attires any how , it just pisses me off
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by tjskii(f): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hmm d niggy is a hottie and he seems to av a lot going on under for him *wink wink if u catch my drift
Re: Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu by Kokoboss: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saint Obi Poses With His Son (photo) / Linda Ikeji With Sophia Momodu & Imade Adeleke In Atlanta (photo) / Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.